• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Far Right - German Election

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Excuse me, but...
I had told you guys that siding with the elitist cabal of warmongers overseas would just cause the undoing of the Left...
Being pro-war causes this.

The USA want a world war and want Europe turned into a battlefield. Europe nuked.
It's obvious that people vote for AfD. The only alternative.

Please, let's keep the discussion serious. Nobody here is interested in entertaining your bad fan fiction.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
****ing **** do you EVER learn? For ****s sake, there is NO truth to that. None at all!

I will believe that when the USA comes to Europe and makes a treaty of peace with Russia.
Quid pro quo.
Until then... I will keep believing that the US Government doesn't mind that we all die in an atomic war.

That is why people vote for Alternative für Deutschland.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Thanks for the info but saying they under surveillance by the German government does not convince me of anything considering the lack of basic freedoms in that country. If I have time later I will look them up.
We know from historical experience how a democracy can self-destruct when extremists gain support. That's why Germany is a defensive democracy. When our courts allow the services to have a party under surveillance, it means they are suspected to be anti-democratic extremists. Based on the results of the surveillance, the democratic parties may ask the courts to ban the party in question.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
We know from historical experience how a democracy can self-destruct when extremists gain support. That's why Germany is a defensive democracy. When our courts allow the services to have a party under surveillance, it means they are suspected to be anti-democratic extremists. Based on the results of the surveillance, the democratic parties may ask the courts to ban the party in question.
Speaking of courts, where is the BVG? On vacation?
Because sending weapons to Ukraine in order to attack Russia is unconstitutional, violating article 26.

So I believe that a Constitutional Court as the BVG is should focus on the unconstitutional laws, instead of believing in unsubstantiated claims about AfD.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That is utter nonsense. Why in the hell would we want to nuke a continent that we are mostly allied with?
Because the USA has always had this habit of terminating the war with a nuke or two.
After doing that, Russia will nuke Europe as retaliation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We know from historical experience how a democracy can self-destruct when extremists gain support.
And learning those lessons is what makes America's situation terrifying. And it's unfortunate too, because there was a time when America itself took things more seriously, like when President Grant sent the Army after the Klan.

Shadow Wolf

Because the USA has always had this habit of terminating the war with a nuke or two.
Always? It was one war.
After doing that, Russia will nuke Europe as retaliation.
So, America nukes Europe and in retaliation Russia nukes Europe?
But, no, no, we only really need to worry about nukes if a group like ISIS gets a hold of one. But even then and still, the people running those groups aren't stupid, are often educated, and themselves really aren't known for doing the suicide missions. Mutually Assured Destruction, MAD, is really madness but it's nothing more than a biggest dick contest. The real threats and dangers are in environmental leaks and exposures.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Speaking of courts, where is the BVG? On vacation?
Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe? Or did you mean BVerfG?
Because sending weapons to Ukraine in order to attack Russia is unconstitutional, violating article 26.
For the BVerfG to decide a case, it has first to be brought to them. They don't pick what they want to decide.
And it is unlikely that they will find the aids unconstitutional, as Ukraine has been attacked and isn't the aggressor.
But even if they do, it will simply be back to what was before for the longest time, military aid with the caveat that German weapons may not be used to counterattack Russia.
So I believe that a Constitutional Court as the BVG is should focus on the unconstitutional laws, instead of believing in unsubstantiated claims about AfD.
The fact that the AfD is under surveillance should tell you that the claims are not unsubstantiated.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe? Or did you mean BVerfG?
Bundesverfassungsgericht....
For the BVerfG to decide a case, it has first to be brought to them. They don't pick what they want to decide.
Exactly like our Corte Costituzionale. But sooner or later the case will be forwarded to them.
Because it violates the Constitution.
And it is unlikely that they will find the aids unconstitutional, as Ukraine has been attacked and isn't the aggressor.
You forget a little detail: now Ukraine is attacking Russia, and Scholz has always promised that the German military aid were instrument of defense, as in compliance with article 26.
But even if they do, it will simply be back to what was before for the longest time, military aid with the caveat that German weapons may not be used to counterattack Russia.
The NATO is a warmongering organization so even belonging to the NATO violates article 26, because it is an organization that works against the peaceful coexistence of nations.
The truth is that these constitutional courts have their hands tied...evidently.
The fact that the AfD is under surveillance should tell you that the claims are not unsubstantiated.
If you provide me with concrete evidence that it's a party that violates the GG...and in detail, of course.

Shadow Wolf

You forget a little detail: now Ukraine is attacking Russia, and Scholz has always promised that the German military aid were instrument of defense, as in compliance with article 26.
Putin isn't letting up so they gotta do something. Breaking Russian morale is likely the primary goal in these attacks as they don't really have the means for long term occupation or a conquest but they can put throw a stressor of a curveball at Putin. And if he can't stop them the pressure will continue to mount, and more Russians may even flee (thus further reducing the numbers Putin can have fighting).

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Always? It was one war.

So, America nukes Europe and in retaliation Russia nukes Europe?
But, no, no, we only really need to worry about nukes if a group like ISIS gets a hold of one. But even then and still, the people running those groups aren't stupid, are often educated, and themselves really aren't known for doing the suicide missions. Mutually Assured Destruction, MAD, is really madness but it's nothing more than a biggest dick contest. The real threats and dangers are in environmental leaks and exposures.
No, I meant that USA may use the threat of nuclear weapons and Putin may retaliate .
Look at this:

x2w28scr4xa31.jpg

It's evident that Germany is nothing but a US military colony...so the Germans are scared of a nuclear war and will vote for AfD as a consequence.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Putin isn't letting up so they gotta do something. Breaking Russian morale is likely the primary goal in these attacks as they don't really have the means for long term occupation or a conquest but they can put throw a stressor of a curveball at Putin. And if he can't stop them the pressure will continue to mount, and more Russians may even flee (thus further reducing the numbers Putin can have fighting).
The topic here is: why do you think Germans voted for AfD?

In Thuringia...you know the cultural heart of Germany. Die Weimarer Klassik.

Shadow Wolf

It's evident that Germany is nothing but a US military colony
Then why have none of them expressed this sentiment to me? Why is I have only heard this from an Italian who is consistently wrong about Germany, wrong about America, and even sometimes wrong about Italy?
so the Germans are scared of a nuclear war and will vote for AfD as a consequence.
Mostly Germans in the old East Germany. Lots of Germans voted far Left. And it's not just Germany. We are seeing extremism rise globally, a very great deal of it being tracked to stuff being spread and promoted by social media algorithms. People learn fringe extremism on YouTube, develop insular groups on Facebook, and we keep seeing this again and again, country after country. Misinformation heavily outweighs the facts on social media, and the algorithms favor clicks and engagement time so the sensationalized misinformation consistently wins out.
No, I meant that USA may use the threat a nuclear weapons.
Look at this:
What of it? A nuclear threat is an idle threat. America won't be making them (unless Trump gets in the White House). It's suicide to actually use them, and making threats you don't follow through with is a bad look.
The topic here is: why do you think Germans voted for AfD?
You're the one who brought up Putin and nukes.
In Thuringia...you know the cultural heart of Germany. Die Weimarer Klassik.
And you wanted to remind me of the topic?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Then why have none of them expressed this sentiment to me? Why is I have only heard this from an Italian who is consistently wrong about Germany, wrong about America, and even sometimes wrong about Italy?
I can suggest this nice YT channel...I watch it often.
Mostly Germans in the old East Germany. Lots of Germans voted far Left.
No. The Left lost the European elections last June.
Christian Democrats and AfD won the elections.
And it's not just Germany. We are seeing extremism rise globally, a very great deal of it being tracked to stuff being spread and promoted by social media algorithms.
Yes, thanks to the Warmongering Democratic Party. Italians vote for Meloni because they feel repulsion towards dems.
So I assume that's the reason Germans voted out the Left too.
People learn fringe extremism on YouTube, develop insular groups on Facebook, and we keep seeing this again and again, country after country. Misinformation heavily outweighs the facts on social media, and the algorithms favor clicks and engagement time so the sensationalized misinformation consistently wins out.
My country is so americanized that it is not misinformed about US politics.

Shadow Wolf

I can suggest this nice YT channel...I watch it often.
Why? I don't do Youtube garbage. And if you don't even sum it up how good can it really be?
No. The Left lost the European elections last June.
Christian Democrats and AfD won the elections.
The Left also won. Like in France and England.
Yes, thanks to the Warmongering Democratic Party. Italians vote for Meloni because they feel repulsion towards dems.
So I assume that's the reason Germans voted out the Left too.
You don't keep up with actual news do you? Or really read that much what others are saying? You, once again, didn't even address my point.
My country is so americanized that it is not misinformed about US politics.
Then why are you basically never right?
Because people are afraid of a world war.
I doubt it happens. We are far too globalized and such a war would hurt us all in ways the first two never could.

Shadow Wolf

In order to discuss German politics, you must watch German politics.

I'll just take the word of German members over yours. They've been shown to be more credible.
And please. Watching YouTube videos isn't the only way to learn. A German lady explain lots of things to me, including their healthcarw and how they handle hospitals and the ER. And I promise you she did not vote Far Right. She's actually hypersensitive to those things and frightened of them (she's also older).