• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaza civilians killed at historic pace

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You ought to send you CV to the UN, I'm sure they would benefit from your deep and thoughtful analysis :rolleyes:
Perhaps you see the leaders who mess
up the world as mental giants whose
shadow you're lucky to exist in.
What I see....
People who make obviously bad decisions,
fail to learn from results of bad decisions,
& continue to make bad decisions
are fools.
And you look up to them, eh.

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
interesting exchange between Justin Trudeau who is criticizing Israel, and Israel's response:

israel-trudeau.jpeg

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Wikipedia > Mowing the lawn

That you would distort this to suggest a callous attitude towards targeting civilians should surprise no one. Bigotry is first and foremost defamatory.
From the link:
"Over time, it is hoped that the repeated achievement of these limited goals will drain the motivation of enemy fighters to harm Israel, and eventually cause the movement to fizzle out into obscurity."

Do you think this is working?

icehorse

Premium Member
From the link:
"Over time, it is hoped that the repeated achievement of these limited goals will drain the motivation of enemy fighters to harm Israel, and eventually cause the movement to fizzle out into obscurity."

Do you think this is working?
i don't think rev and libre understood the question ;)

icehorse

Premium Member
you guys, always finding consensus with each other, it's soooo cute :)

dos it make you feel all secure and cozy? awwww...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
See the below link and excerpt from 2021. Emphasis is mine in Bold.

"For more than a decade, when analysts described the strategy utilized by Israel against Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip, they’ve used a metaphor: With their displays of overwhelming military strength, Israeli forces were “mowing the grass.

The phrase implies the Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip and their supply of crude but effective homemade weapons are like weeds that need to be cut back.

Such tactics have faced significant criticism from international human rights groups, often due to the disproportionate number of deaths caused by Israeli forces, compared to those caused by Palestinian militants during conflict."
Do you have any idea what war is, and what it entails?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Only those who participated in the Geneva convention would that apply and rightly so.

For others, there are no rules. War is hell.
Ah, so you DON'T understand the difference. Morals can be opted out of, and killing civilians is fine if you choose to ignore international law.

I guess Hamas did nothing wrong, then. Great position to hold.