• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

German politician says: Ukraine will not win this war

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Those relate to some of the other loose ends. It seems to come down to the idea that multiple countries are still mad at Russia over what the Soviet Union did to them, so they thumbed their noses at Russia and joined up with the West. I get that part of it. I would question whether it's wiser to hold a grudge or to just let bygones be bygones, but I guess that's a decision they'll have to make for themselves.
Your comment is absolutely perfect for today news. Perfect timing.
Moldova has just voted through referendum to join the European Union. Moldova votes yes to joining EU by tiny margin

This is positive, I am 100% sure about that. Because by joining the EU, Moldova will never be used as military stronghold for a future war between the Russian-speaking minority in the east of the country and the government of Chisinau.
Moldovans are culturally and linguistically bound to Romania, and Romania saved itself by joining the EU.
It could have been colonized by the warmongers...and have the same fate as Ukraine.

What I want to convey is that there are warmongers both on the new and the old continent. Only the EU institutions can root them out.
They are like rats hiding in the smallest holes of the building.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This is the video:

And a month earlier, the Italian Minister of Defense said: Nobody has ever thought Ukraine could defeat Russia.

I'm curious. What are your thoughts Putin threatening to take back Alaska?
He tries then you'll see what hatred of Russia and wanting to remove Putin really looks like. (but he won't actually try given his struggles in Ukraine)

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Those relate to some of the other loose ends. It seems to come down to the idea that multiple countries are still mad at Russia over what the Soviet Union did to them, so they thumbed their noses at Russia and joined up with the West. I get that part of it. I would question whether it's wiser to hold a grudge or to just let bygones be bygones, but I guess that's a decision they'll have to make for themselves.
TRUE STORY TIME!

My husband was actually in Saudi Arabia when 9/11 happened. He was glued to his monitor, as most of us were but he did notice some Saudis standing over in a corner, looking at him and whispering. Finally he said "What? What are you guys talking about?" One of them came over and said, "We think we know who did it." "Who?" said my husband. The Saudi man said, "The Japanese did it for the trouble you gave them in WW2." They were so serious.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm curious. What are your thoughts Putin threatening to take back Alaska?
Fake news.
Do you have real evidence?
He tries then you'll see what hatred of Russia and wanting to remove Putin really looks like. (but he won't actually try given his struggles in Ukraine)
Unfortunately the Russophobic paranoia will never leave the USA.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
TRUE STORY TIME!

My husband was actually in Saudi Arabia when 9/11 happened. He was glued to his monitor, as most of us were but he did notice some Saudis standing over in a corner, looking at him and whispering. Finally he said "What? What are you guys talking about?" One of them came over and said, "We think we know who did it." "Who?" said my husband. The Saudi man said, "The Japanese did it for the trouble you gave them in WW2." They were so serious.
Nine Eleven convinced me that Stockholm Syndrome really exists. :)

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
This is the video:

And a month earlier, the Italian Minister of Defense said: Nobody has ever thought Ukraine could defeat Russia.

Duh :) Russia will go nuclear before giving up Ukraine. American politicians, though, seem to be saying 'ok'

Why would we risk WW III over a corrupt, former Soviet state? Insanity.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
West must realize, Russia is not Gaza, Ukraine is not Israel.

If the West didn't make a real peace between Ukraine and Russia, Russia would use nuclear weapons in the end.

I believe both USA and Russia, won't accept lose a war next to thier borders.
Sure both would use nuclear weapons to equalize the situation to their side.