• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

German politician says: Ukraine will not win this war

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Are you speaking of Putin?

Obviously.

Because rumors say that Putin is one of the least pro-war in Russia.

Did you hear these rumors on a Russian propaganda channel, where you get the rest of your weird intel?

The Donbas War started in 2014...so he waited 8 years before invading.
Yeah. In the 10 years prior to that, all he did was send in money, weapons and destabilizing propaganda and sabotage.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
9 comments, none of which even get more then 100 likes, on some random Youtube clip.

And that's supposed to be an accurate representation / reflection of what Europeans think?

:shrug:
If you can show me comments in German and in Italian where Zelenskyy is praised....
You will not find them, dear.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
If you can show me comments in German and in Italian where Zelenskyy is praised....
No, I don't bother with such juvenile nonsense.

They would have the exact same problem as your "examples". They would be opinions of individuals on the internet, of which we don't even know if they are actually Italian or German. It wouldn't mean anything.

You should raise your standards a bit.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
If you can enlighten me...
Tell me what the Minister of Defense meant when he said: only fools could think that Ukraine could defeat Russia.
;)
I was referring to your comment about "the other politicians".

But you know that off course. This is just another example of how you converse in bad faith and how trying to have any kind of conversation with your is an exercise in futility.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, I don't bother with such juvenile nonsense.

They would have the exact same problem as your "examples". They would be opinions of individuals on the internet, of which we don't even know if they are actually Italian or German. It wouldn't mean anything.
You only need to go to Germany and ask people around...if you don't trust comments on the internet.

You should raise your standards a bit.
NEVER.
I only care about what the people say. The populace, as they call it.
What the élites say is worth less than zero in my ears.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I was referring to your comment about "the other politicians".

But you know that off course. This is just another example of how you converse in bad faith and how trying to have any kind of conversation with your is an exercise in futility.
Ok.
I am not a mindreader.
I know for sure that most politicians have a different stance than the public, official stance, in my country.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
TRUE STORY TIME!

My husband was actually in Saudi Arabia when 9/11 happened. He was glued to his monitor, as most of us were but he did notice some Saudis standing over in a corner, looking at him and whispering. Finally he said "What? What are you guys talking about?" One of them came over and said, "We think we know who did it." "Who?" said my husband. The Saudi man said, "The Japanese did it for the trouble you gave them in WW2." They were so serious.
They must be kidding.
I believe it's very probably inside job.
i can't swallow the story that CIA and FBI allowed terrorists access to USA,then allowed them training pilot!!

There are a video shows 6 Israeli Mossad happy while,take pictures with Twins towers in new york, at that time.

Because only Israel who really benefits on this, to use USA in there wars by name of terrorism.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You only need to go to Germany and ask people around...if you don't trust comments on the internet.

First of, as I already told you before, I was in Germany 2 months ago and did converse with people and they were pretty much anti-Putin.
Secondly, that also are just opinions of individuals.

You should really, really raise your standards and learn the difference between anecdotes and actual statistics.

Yeah, we know that already.

I only care about what the people say. The populace, as they call it.

No, you don't. You only care what people say when they exist in an echo chamber.
You care not for opinions that are not your own.

What the élites say is worth less than zero in my ears.
You quote "elites" all the time.
The minister you quoted in this thread is an "elite". :shrug:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Ok.
I am not a mindreader.
I know for sure that most politicians have a different stance than the public, official stance, in my country.
What you claim to "know" is extremely worthless after the countless of times you have demonstrated your willful ignorance and how you drown in propaganda. You happily swallow anything with virtually NO standards of evidence if it agrees with your a priori beliefs and dismiss at face value anything that doesn't - regardless of evidence.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
First of, as I already told you before, I was in Germany 2 months ago and did converse with people and they were pretty much anti-Putin.
I can imagine.
Some elitist milieu, for sure.
Secondly, that also are just opinions of individuals.

You should really, really raise your standards and learn the difference between anecdotes and actual statistics.
And you should understand that it's not either all black or all white.

The guys here who call Zelensky a clown don't follow Putin.
You must stop it with this soccer-fan-ism. That is, you are on the Zely's team...so you think Mr. Zely the comedian is a god...while Putin is a devil.

I am devoted to my country only. I just think that for the good of Europe, this war must terminate today, and the two parties should stop fighting and find a compromise.

No, you don't. You only care what people say when they exist in an echo chamber.
You care not for opinions that are not your own.
If you call the "workers' neighborhood" in Rome an "echo-chamber", I am ok with it.
I just say it is 100,000 better than the elitist neighborhood where the leftists live.

You quote "elites" all the time.
The minister you quoted in this thread is an "elite". :shrug:
No, he is not.
Because he was elected by the people.
The élites are unelected people who want to rule because they consider themselves " the chosen ones.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I can imagine.
Some elitist milieu, for sure.

lol

1729594470346.png

Just an everyday cheap hotel in an everyday village near Ulm.

And you should understand that it's not either all black or all white.

The guys here who call Zelensky a clown don't follow Putin.
You must stop it with this soccer-fan-ism. That is, you are on the Zely's team...so you think Mr. Zely the comedian is a god...while Putin is a devil.

I'm on the side of the victims. Which is Ukrainians.
I'm against transgressors, which are the Russians under the command of dictator Puting.
I'm also against dictators in general.

I don't have any particular opinion about Zelensky, other then I respect his resolve in standing up against bullies.

I am devoted to my country only. I just think that for the good of Europe, this war must terminate today, and the two parties should stop fighting and find a compromise.

Everybody wants the war to stop, but to simply demand a "compromise", and accept any, is a dangerous game. As a society, as a world, we can not just let acts of aggression like that go by. We can not give the signal that aggression "works". Russia, one way or the other, needs to be held responsible. There should be consequences. Just giving them what they demand is not a "compromise". That's capitulation.

If you call the "workers' neighborhood" in Rome an "echo-chamber", I am ok with it.
I just say it is 100,000 better than the elitist neighborhood where the leftists live.

There you go again making assumptions and generalizations.
Show me an official poll or survey showing actual representative statistics.
You don't have that. All you have is anecdotes and pretending to speak for everyone.

Also, a single neighborhood in Rome is not "all of italy".

No, he is not.

Being a minister in a country, sounds pretty elite to me.

Because he was elected by the people.

Yeah, so was every politician in democracies. Not in Russia though.

The élites are unelected people who want to rule because they consider themselves " the chosen ones.
So like, the entire Putin regime along with the oligarchs he surrounds himself with then................................:rolleyes:

Tony B

This is like the numerous pre-Brexit videos that said the UK will be a land of Milk and Honey once we'd left the EU.
You can always find people to say anything.
Those video's must exist in your imagination, because as Brexiter myself all I saw was presentations trying to promote the positives of leaving the EU, of which there were many had we had a less corrupt political class.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
lol
Just an everyday cheap hotel in an everyday village near Ulm.
I see. Well ...I respect those Germans' opinion.
But being anti-Putin sounds like soccer-fan-ism. Too generic.
That is...they should be for Germany, above all.

That's for sure. With a former comedian as president, I would commit suicide.
I'm against transgressors, which are the Russians under the command of dictator Putin.
So am I.
But this war is identical to the territorial controversy between Kosovo and Serbia.
Belgrade and Kiev are identical. They both prevent regions from becoming independent.
So...I guess the dictatorial party is in Kiev, now. That wants to keep Donbas people in, against their will.
Let the referendums decide.

I don't have any particular opinion about Zelensky, other then I respect his resolve in standing up against bullies.
I can imagine.
Sorosian framework is the team who lives in Brussels...whom you adore, for sure.
Everybody wants the war to stop, but to simply demand a "compromise", and accept any, is a dangerous game. As a society, as a world, we can not just let acts of aggression like that go by. We can not give the signal that aggression "works". Russia, one way or the other, needs to be held responsible. There should be consequences. Just giving them what they demand is not a "compromise". That's capitulation.
Capitulation would be to let Russia conquer Kiev.
Russia just wants the four regions...that's it. That's not capitulation, that's bargaining.
There you go again making assumptions and generalizations.
Show me an official poll or survey showing actual representative statistics.
You don't have that. All you have is anecdotes and pretending to speak for everyone.
You sound like the Italian dems. They lost almost all regions and all elections...but still are in denial...and think Italians love them.
So like, the entire Putin regime along with the oligarchs he surrounds himself with then................................:rolleyes:
Try Brussels.
Filled with unelected technocrats ...like the PM of Estonia...Kallas.
The Baltics...they are NOBODY...they are not net contributors....but they feel like the masters of the EU. It's unbearable.

Tony B

lol

Really? so how have you supported the 13000+ Russian/Ukrainians murdered in the Donbass from 2014 to 2022? You do realise that the Ukrainians were shelling the Donbas and murdering innocent civilians from 2014 onwards? You do realise that the Ukrainians broke both the Minsk agreements to continue attacking the Donbas during this period? So who are the 'aggressors' here? It can be legitimately argued that Putin showed huge restraint in not moving in earlier, he waited 8 years before acting.
I'm against transgressors, which are the Russians under the command of dictator Puting.

You mean the US installed puppet who is allowing his country to be raped by US corporate interests? that Zelensky?
No, neither the US, the UK, nor NATO want this war to stop, because they had ample opportunities to make that happen, and Boris Johnson in particular ensured it didn't stop when peace was a realistic option.

Last edited: