• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Judging by your statement, you are unable to understand a concept God that does not fit in with your already made up conclusions.
I prefer you stay and continue to challenge - but - I have found that people with their minds already decided prefer to belittle and then to run and hide. I'll be here if you are able to gain any courage. :)
Unable to come up with any of your own words I see.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Oh, I'm keeping it for a while, alright! It's a constant reminder of just how enormous someone's ego can get. How hard it must be for the great and powerful Judgement to have to bother with the gnats that don't agree with him. Such people are to be swatted away because they are inferior beings who annoy his greatness.

As a bonus, I have a great story for anyone who asks me about it. :)

I meant to keep it because you are in fact - A foolish Gnat.

My ego is no bigger than yours - you are just unable to see that - no wonder with a gnats brain.

Iman

Thank you Judgment for your response. I have been in a few discussion boards before and I know how much turning a general discussion into personal attacks can compromise the value and joy of exchanging views on such forums and turn away new people who just want to learn more about and from people with similar interests out there.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Well, since you're gnot going to do it, and since your beliefs are so plainly laid out, all i have to do is organize the quotations into tenets. I promise not to add any of my own gnat words. Only the words of the great Judgement.
As you have already shown - you will not understand what I had to say - and will come to your own conclusions which are not correct.. for you are speaking of my mind - and I am the best judge of my mind. I will not respond to your nonsense on this. If someone else comes that can actually debate - I will welcome them.

Judgment

Iman: Thank you Judgment for your response. I have been in a few discussion boards before and I know how much turning a general discussion into personal attacks can compromise the value and joy of exchanging views on such forums and turn away new people who just want to learn more about and from people with similar interests out there.
Agreed.. unfortunately I have been reduced to playing the game their way. Compromising the thread - and removing any meaningful discussion.

Bishadi

The entertainment comes from knowing that I am already face to face with God..

that is what understanding allows!

to know God in each moment, not believing in god because a book tells you how to believe.

KNOWING God as being in you, with you and your whole existence.... in how to realize God.

It is only by being aware of 'existence itself' as being God, that each can become responsible to God

that is how to understand that most ALL interpretations are speaking of God, describing, immortalizing and representing God in most every language on this earth.

all of mankind has been pursuing the same Goal...............UNDERSTANDING

and then to know the religious frames (thoroughly).... find within, that each shares a period (last days, end times, etc) that the 'absolute truth' will be revealed (understood)

The Judge, is aware of God without even reading or being given the last chapter 'of fact'....

all because of compassion and comprehension to both knowledge and experience and simply being honest with what he 'is aware of'.................. God

The entertainment comes from knowing that I am already face to face with God.

that is what enables 'bliss' (heaven experienced)

i see the few who are in debate are still focused on picking on a teacher rather than the hammer...

probably best, as i am not as nice when a lie, fib, deciet or blatantly selfish comment is posted denying "truth"..............

be honest and life is easy.......... keep up the dumb stuff and be extinct....

if you know me, then know the bugs will be crushed and none can hate me as much as the globe will hate the misrepresented, misleading and ignorance imposed by the deception of belief over truth....

nothing is ever taken from God............ we can all simply honor HIM more with more knowledge to become aware of HIM>

the goal should be to compile the COMMON ground and give the kids a chance to avoid these types of differences

even the judge had been pitted against and all he has done is share that each and every person can know God equally.

The entertainment comes from knowing that I am already face to face with God. :clap:clap:clap:clap

and maybe even a messenger too

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Dumb statement. Everything you have said has already been explained - You understand nothing. Is there no one on this forum that can actually debate me ? You are not capable.
*Raises hand*
Sure. What would you like to discuss?

Beaudreaux

Thank you Judgment for your response. I have been in a few discussion boards before and I know how much turning a general discussion into personal attacks can compromise the value and joy of exchanging views on such forums and turn away new people who just want to learn more about and from people with similar interests out there.
Hey, for the record, the first personal attack between me and Judgement came from him.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
At first I blamed myself for not being able to explain them in a way that 'all' could understand. Now I blame the listener.
Sadly my friend, statements such as this do not bode well. My suspicion is that like many before you, you are unable to articulate your ideas in precise terms and get upset when others pick you up on it. Your own insistence that the Whole is perfect and that the parts are flawed seems not to apply to your own thinking. Why is that? If your theory is correct, since you are a part of the whole, then by default, your thinking is flawed too.

Beaudreaux

"I believe.... ": The tenets of Judgement on God
  1. "God is every Atom & Molecule & Quark, God is your PC and the desk it sits on, God is Me & You, God is all of our thoughts, God is every Heaven & Hell... every religion, God is the Trees & Rocks & Oceans, God is the Earth & Solar System, God is the Galaxy & Universe - every Universe and every dream, God is - All That Is. "
  2. "'The Truth is a combination of 'Everything' "
  3. "Our Reality is created with our thoughts, feelings, emotions and most importantly Beliefs"
  4. "Time itself is an illusion. 'Everything' is happening 'Right Now'. "
  5. "Every possible combination of everything that can ever happen .. happens. If you choose something to be reversed - in another Universe it never happened."
  6. "Every Ailment I receive I know I have created. In the case of people born handicapped or with illness some may say "They were not born yet, How could they possibly choose their life beforehand?" Because they were not born yet does not mean that they did not already exist. Their spirit chose to experience - to learn and grow - to help others learn and grow.
    [*]"I have denied no path as being a true path, I have denied no God as being a true God,"
    [*]"Jesus was not the ‘Savior’ not the ‘Prophet’ they [the Jews] were waiting for – Jesus was not – is not, Yahweh.."
  7. "'RUN' as fast as you can... from any God that teaches violence 'at all' "
  8. "There is a Universal correctness in many things - like mathematics.
  9. "When speaking of 'right' or 'true' the Universal correctness you speak of - many times - can be found only in the eye of the beholder "
  10. "I believe that God could be explained in a mathematical equation"

Beaudreaux

My ego is no bigger than yours - you are just unable to see that - no wonder with a gnats brain.
Judgement, I really hope you decide to stay in this thread, because you are such a daily treat! :) I never know what ridiculousness is going to come out of your keyboard next.

You think people who disagree with you are foolish, tiny bugs with tiny, tiny brains that swarm around you and annoy you with their smallness and ignorance and you have to swat them away.... AND YOU THINK YOU DON'T HAVE A BIG EGO? :biglaugh:

I guess that makes sense. Egomaniacs never think they have a big ego. That would mean they are flawed in some way, and this is something they cannot see.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass

pretension.jpg

Last edited:

Bishadi

"I believe.... ": The tenets of Judgement on God
  1. "God is every Atom & Molecule & Quark, God is your PC and the desk it sits on, God is Me & You, God is all of our thoughts, God is every Heaven & Hell... every religion, God is the Trees & Rocks & Oceans, God is the Earth & Solar System, God is the Galaxy & Universe - every Universe and every dream, God is - All That Is. "
  2. "'The Truth is a combination of 'Everything' "
  3. "Our Reality is created with our thoughts, feelings, emotions and most importantly Beliefs"
  4. "Time itself is an illusion. 'Everything' is happening 'Right Now'. "
  5. "Every possible combination of everything that can ever happen .. happens. If you choose something to be reversed - in another Universe it never happened."
  6. "Every Ailment I receive I know I have created. In the case of people born handicapped or with illness some may say "They were not born yet, How could they possibly choose their life beforehand?" Because they were not born yet does not mean that they did not already exist. Their spirit chose to experience - to learn and grow - to help others learn and grow.
    [*]"I have denied no path as being a true path, I have denied no God as being a true God,"
    [*]"Jesus was not the ‘Savior’ not the ‘Prophet’ they [the Jews] were waiting for – Jesus was not – is not, Yahweh.."
  7. "'RUN' as fast as you can... from any God that teaches violence 'at all' "
  8. "There is a Universal correctness in many things - like mathematics.
  9. "When speaking of 'right' or 'true' the Universal correctness you speak of - many times - can be found onlyin the eye of the beholder "
  10. "I believe that God could be explained in a mathematical equation"

now we have HIS opinion from YOU

how about sharing what items within you believe as true/false and why

might as well build from GOOD teachings and iron out the rest.

(i have differences but not many like what i have to say)

so in my most humble, legs broken state, suggest 'the teacher' and the students learn and progress

seems to me, the material he shared is unique in many ways and holds onto no faith, but allows reasoning and equality stand; the pursuit of truth!

so build upon it folks......... as no ones God is being harmed or discredited.

Bishadi

Sadly my friend, statements such as this do not bode well. My suspicion is that like many before you, you are unable to articulate your ideas in precise terms and get upset when others pick you up on it.

perhaps that is why religions divide

some questions just could never be answered and beliefs began to develop.

Your own insistence that the Whole is perfect and that the parts are flawed seems not to apply to your own thinking. Why is that?
He is also learning as well does not know the last word. He is reacting upon honesty and knowledge rather than knowing the absolute in a frame to perform and prove it.

If your theory is correct, since you are a part of the whole, then by default, your thinking is flawed too.
In a sense, you are correct as HE does not have the full picture defined into words but the comprehension that WE (mankind) are all a part of the total (the whole of existence) is a fantastic start.
As then he has the ability to observe ALL knowledge with clear eyes rather than isolating paradigm. He can LOVE GOD and learn lessons as well 'teach' without the ignorance of bias.

He is just a man who's UNDERSTANDING is evolving............ and i must say well beyond what many even comprehend (as this thread PROVIDES the evidence of how ignorant many really are)

Judgment

Bishadi: that is what understanding allows!

to know God in each moment, not believing in god because a book tells you how to believe.

KNOWING God as being in you, with you and your whole existence.... in how to realize God.

It is only by being aware of 'existence itself' as being God, that each can become responsible to God

that is how to understand that most ALL interpretations are speaking of God, describing, immortalizing and representing God in most every language on this earth.

all of mankind has been pursuing the same Goal...............UNDERSTANDING

and then to know the religious frames (thoroughly).... find within, that each shares a period (last days, end times, etc) that the 'absolute truth' will be revealed (understood)

The Judge, is aware of God without even reading or being given the last chapter 'of fact'....

all because of compassion and comprehension to both knowledge and experience and simply being honest with what he 'is aware of'.................. God

The entertainment comes from knowing that I am already face to face with God.

that is what enables 'bliss' (heaven experienced)

i see the few who are in debate are still focused on picking on a teacher rather than the hammer...

probably best, as i am not as nice when a lie, fib, deciet or blatantly selfish comment is posted denying "truth"..............

be honest and life is easy.......... keep up the dumb stuff and be extinct....

if you know me, then know the bugs will be crushed and none can hate me as much as the globe will hate the misrepresented, misleading and ignorance imposed by the deception of belief over truth....

nothing is ever taken from God............ we can all simply honor HIM more with more knowledge to become aware of HIM>

the goal should be to compile the COMMON ground and give the kids a chance to avoid these types of differences

even the judge had been pitted against and all he has done is share that each and every person can know God equally.

The entertainment comes from knowing that I am already face to face with God. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Well said Bishadi :clap