• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

Judgment

methylatedghosts: Keeping that in mind, if we are all a part of god, why do we change? Wouldn't OUR changing, as a part of god, change god?
My belief is that time itself is an illusion. 'Everything' is happening 'Right Now'. Right now our sun is being born.. and right now it just gave it's last light. Right now you are being born... right now you sit in your grave.

Right now you turned right to get home.. you also turned left and went straight.

Every possible combination of everything that can happen on Earth and all of the stars is happening now. God is complete - the learning is done.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
the learning is done.
The learning.. so no creation or whatever kind?

If everything is happening now, how come we can only "see" part of it?Because we crete it ourselves?

btw, good thing you decided to ditch the font. It was close to unreadable on large resolutions :)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Judgement,

[QUOTE God[/QUOTE]

Where does SATAN fit in your scheme of things.

Love & rgds

Judgment

Bouncing Ball: The learning.. so no creation or whatever kind?

If everything is happening now, how come we can only "see" part of it?Because we crete it ourselves?

btw, good thing you decided to ditch the font. It was close to unreadable on large resolutions

Hey Bouncing Ball... creation can just be considered a thought.
We are 'part' of God - but - we are also individual entities. We have chosen to view this life as a series of moments.

I never changed my font. It has always been clear for me - not sure why others see it differently. I just changed it now - if it is not clear please let me know.

Judgment

Zenzero: Where does SATAN fit in your scheme of things.

Hi Zenzero...
Satan is one of the choices you need to make as you go about your daily life. The good and bad choices you must decide upon.

Judgment

Bouncing Ball: Does this mean that it is reversable?

Every possible combination of everything that can ever happen .. happens. If you choose something to be reversed - in another Universe it never happened.

Bouncing Ball: It's clear now :)

Cool mon ! :)

Bishadi

Judgement,

good thread.....

Yep! Existence is ONE.

Consicousness is energy (em/light of mass).

Creation? Well think in the lines of time (as you pointed out) as can be 'consciously' experienced at the same time. Which suggests then and now are ONE. Then within, as you share the capability, share what 'starts' the wheel of time. Share your 'idea' on this.

Choices: good and bad? Wow!

Can you show the 'life' of the good? (offer the wisdom of guidance)

and Thanks, for 'judging' with honesty. :yes:

Judgment

Bishadi: Creation? Well think in the lines of time (as you pointed out) as can be 'consciously' experienced at the same time. Which suggests then and now are ONE. Then within, as you share the capability, share what 'starts' the wheel of time. Share your 'idea' on this.
The wheel of time is started with your thoughts, imagination, feelings, focus and beliefs. Your thoughts and beliefs have a fundamental effect on all that is around you.. they are as real, as alive as the flowers in a garden. You can not always think 'Happy thoughts' any more that you could 'always' think sad thoughts... But you can indeed 'Change the World' if you understand that the point of power is in the present and believe that you create your own reality with your thoughts, imagination, feelings, focus and beliefs.

I believe It is time for a grand change in the nature of reality itself. One where people realize that 'The point of Power' is in the present and that we are here to learn and grow as spiritual beings. God is not outside - God is 'All That Is' . The body is the spirit made flesh... the natural man - your very being - is a mirror image of your thoughts and beliefs. Change your thoughts and beliefs and the world will change around you. There is absolutely nothing wrong 'of course' with believing that there is but a Heaven or a Hell or a Purgatory or a Nirvana or non existence to go to after we pass on - BUT - I just ask that others be open to other possibilities.. for they are endless.

Bishadi: Can you show the 'life' of the good? (offer the wisdom of guidance)
Please try to be kind to Everyone you meet.. 'even if they are not kind to you'.. a difficult thing to do... I have failed many times BUT it must be undertaken.

Bishadi

The wheel of time is started with your thoughts, imagination, feelings, focus and beliefs.
but my thought started at a different time than anothers.

Existence as a whole has been evolving well before Me, a single 'I' was born to realize.

Your thoughts and beliefs have a fundamental effect on all that is around you.. they are as real, as alive as the flowers in a garden.
As the thought is within 'mind' until the action is imposed to exist; a living choice.

You can not always think 'Happy thoughts' any more that you could 'always' think sad thoughts... But you can indeed 'Change the World' if you understand that the point of power is in the present and believe that you create your own reality with your thoughts, imagination, feelings, focus and beliefs.
any can envision Peace, Love or atomic warfare. The actions to existence can be of choice. We experience what is occuring and try to understand the cause. We (consciousnss) try to define what is experienced.

(it is how 'words' were born)

I believe It is time for a grand change in the nature of reality itself.
A paradigm shift? (the current laws (description of nature) will be reversed)

One where people realize that 'The point of Power' is in the present and that we are here to learn and grow as spiritual beings. God is not outside - God is 'All That Is' .
In which mass (us) can comprehend what we are and understand what our choices mean. In a sense, perhaps God (existence as a whole) comprehending itself?

The body is the spirit made flesh... the natural man - your very being - is a mirror image of your thoughts and beliefs.
As in time the lineage of life since the beginning of time, learning within its evolution. (knowledge evolving)

Change your thoughts and beliefs and the world will change around you.
individually, this makes sense, but when others associate, the opinions of that 'reality' often differ based on 'point of view' (language). Being able to combine them opinions shares that a universal language unfolds reality into a equal platform to stand upon. The 'word' offers the foundation to comprehension equal within mind and nature (existence).

There is absolutely nothing wrong 'of course' with believing that there is but a Heaven or a Hell or a Purgatory or a Nirvana or non existence to go to after we pass on - BUT - I just ask that others be open to other possibilities.. for they are endless.
Openess is how to evolve with knowledge. To claim infallablility to interpretations of 'Heaven and Hell' is what maintains divides. Exposing the self to the renditions is often good but to adhere to a set benchmark without foundation to nature (reality) often creates adverse compliance, adverse renditions; a 'loss to the comon' can be 'created' by false renditions, sending many on an isolated road. (away from the garden)

Please try to be kind to Everyone you meet.. 'even if they are not kind to you'..
Good wisdom.....

Last edited:

Judgment

But my thought started at a different time than anothers.
Existence as a whole has been evolving well before Me, a single 'I' was born to realize.

You are part of the whole. Your inner thoughts and knowledge go back to the beginning. They go to long before 'you' were born.

any can envision Peace, Love or atomic warfare. The actions to existence can be of choice. We experience what is occuring and try to understand the caused. We (consciousnss) try to define what is experienced.
(it is how 'words' were born)

It is important to not hold the words of ‘anyone’ above your own inner Knowledge and Understanding. What you say is true in that this is what we are taught - and what seems to occur - but - We create what we experience.

A paradigm shift? (the current laws (description of nature) will be reversed)

No reversal. Just an undstanding of what is already happening.

In which mass (us) can comprehend what we are and understand what our choices mean. In a sense, perhaps God (existence as a whole) comprehending itself?

Yes.

As in time the lineage of life since the beginning of time, learning within its evolution. (knowledge evolving)

Yes. God is complete - the knowledge is complete - but - we as individual entities are enjoying the ride.

individually, this makes sense, but when others associate, the opinions of that 'reality' often differ based on 'point of view' (language). Being able to combine them opinions shares that a universal language unfolds reality into a equal platform to stand upon. The 'word' offers the foundation to comprehension equal within mind and nature (existence).

We are individual entities - but - we are not truly seperate from each other.. At the core we are energy - that energy plays off of other energy - atoms are touching all other atoms. You are connected to the air you breathe and to myself as you are connected to your arm or leg. There is a knowing between us, between mankind, that is beyond words.

Bishadi:
Openess is how to evolve with knowledge. To claim infallablility to interpretations of 'Heaven and Hell' is what maintains divides. Exposing the self to the renditions is often good but to adhere to a set benchmark without foundation to nature (reality) often creates adverse compliance, adverse renditions; a 'loss to the comon' can be 'created' by false renditions, sending many on an isolated road. (away from the garden)

I hold as a truth that you need not read 'ONE WORD' of 'any' holy book ever written in order to understand GOD the TRUTH or ENLIGHTENMENT - for you are part of God - and you share in a Miracle that needs no written words to see the blaze of light.

I believe that there is a much deeper understanding of God to be found by just looking inward.

Inner knowledge and understanding came long before the books were written – it is there for all to see – it is there from before you are born – it is there after you die.
Inner knowledge is the same for all – no ones can be incomplete. it is based on that we are ‘part’ of God… and share in the Miracle that needs no written words in order to see the blaze of light.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass

You are part of the whole. Your inner thoughts and knowledge go back to the beginning. They go to long before 'you' were born.
There's a ring of truth to that. The ideas, fears and dreams of thousands of generations are embedded deep in the language and imagery we inherit - with ancient and long-forgotten gods and demons lurking in our phraseology.

As some would say: "Our ancestors are on our tongues."

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
doppelgänger;1416114 said:
There's a ring of truth to that. The ideas, fears and dreams of thousands of generations are embedded deep in the language and imagery we inherit - with ancient and long-forgotten gods and demons lurking in our phraseology.

As some would say: "Our ancestors are on our tongues."
Do you believe we inherit archetypes additional to what we gain through language?

Judgment

Just to be clear......when I said in my previous post - "I hold as a truth that you need not read 'ONE WORD' of 'any' holy book ever written in order to understand GOD the TRUTH or ENLIGHTENMENT - for you are part of God - and you share in a Miracle that needs no written words to see the blaze of light." I was not saying that the holy books should not be read - if they help you understand and give you strength and courage and compassion and wisdom and kindness and love and peace and forgiveness - then - read them and cherish them and keep them open and shout their words to the world.

herushura

As God is massive, because he is the Sun, the sun is the most powerful religion symbology in the word, it everywhere, Circles behind jesus' head, the Vatican and Washington Dc as Ra obelisk dedicated to the sun, EL was a caanite sun, the name is now used as Elillah aka Allah and Elohim aka GOD, and EL became the Helios of Greeks and the sOL of the romans

Bishadi

yes... a part of the whole.... and yes..... experiencing existence can have no limitations (of time) within the consciousness but the 'thoughts' are still catagorized by learned definitions.

Thoughts are often bound to the physical realities versus the conscious experiences... In other words, each defines based on learned knowledge. Which is like not being able to define (remember) what we experienced as infants, because we had no words to reference with

It is important to not hold the words of ‘anyone’ above your own inner Knowledge and Understanding.
but to convey to another what was experienced requires words/definitions. Any can sit and experience, consciously.

What you say is true in that this is what we are taught - and what seems to occur - but - We create what we experience.
You did not create what words you are experiencing across this internet. You are experiencing them. How you react is how you 'feel' the experience, hence you create your own 'opinion' to the exchange.

Although; to really be in touch, then you can know the words truth before they occur.

No reversal.
perhaps the depth of this was misunderstood.

scientifically; the 2nd law of thermodynamic is incorrect. This 'law' is stated as the 'law of nature' and is incorrect. The understanding of how knowledge 'evolves' shares how 'progression' is the key to understanding nature.

that is beautiful (Peace brother) (the the context of the above; we are on the same page it seems)

Yes. God is complete - the knowledge is complete - but - we as individual entities are enjoying the ride.
the knowledge of mankind is evolving and that pinnacle is when mankind can understand; being able to create life by choice and know it.

We are individual entities - but - we are not truly seperate from each other..
all mass within existence is entangled to everything else

At the core we are energy - that energy plays off of other energy - atoms are touching all other atoms.
You are connected to the air you breathe and to myself as you are connected to your arm or leg. There is a knowing between us, between mankind, that is beyond words.
good stuff

even words entangle us and we never even touch, physically........ now to be aware of the energy between all existence is of the energy of our very life, is how to understand the experiences we each have while being entangled to all of it at the same time

I hold as a truth that you need not read 'ONE WORD' of 'any' holy book ever written in order to understand GOD the TRUTH or ENLIGHTENMENT - for you are part of God - and you share in a Miracle that needs no written words to see the blaze of light.
this comprehension is pure, when no bodies associate as an individual I

but when each become an 'i' and isolate from existence as a self, then opinions can be different without the combining knowledge into words; the ultimate is when the experience can be taught into words that each can understand equally. Then they can talk about it without the division of interpretations

I believe that there is a much deeper understanding of God to be found by just looking inward.
which is pure as many a monk, alone in the cave, often flies from the eyes of an eagle and yet his body remains in the cave. Seeing 'before and tomorrow', can be but to convey (to another) upon this plane of the physical takes the words of man.

Hence; words are the 'creation' of mankind.

Thank you, as i enjoy having minds share truth, in which upon these words we can convey our similarities of Love. As any who can reap the compassion that existence has bestowed upon life, then each can become ONE with existence and know it.

Last edited:

Beaudreaux

God does not change.
After reading some of your posts, I am not at all sure that logical contradictions in your position cause you any concern. (No offense intended by that. It just seems that you are pretty far out there.) That said, here's a pretty big one in your position.
God does not change
God is everything
Therefore nothing changes
Does it bother you that change is constantly observed?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
My belief is that time itself is an illusion. 'Everything' is happening 'Right Now'. Right now our sun is being born.. and right now it just gave it's last light. Right now you are being born... right now you sit in your grave.

Right now you turned right to get home.. you also turned left and went straight.

Every possible combination of everything that can happen on Earth and all of the stars is happening now. God is complete - the learning is done.

If god was complete, and finished, and perfect, then why the need for the illusion?

And how does a sense of free will fit into all this? If I'm already in my grave, (i.e., the "future" and the "past" being NOW) this implies that I've also already lived my life, and that all my choices have already been made. How could I possibly ever really, honestly, choose - if I've already chosen.

Judgment

Bishadi: yes... a part of the whole.... and yes..... experiencing existence can have no limitations (of time) within the consciousness but the 'thoughts' are still catagorized by learned definitions.
Thoughts are often bound to the physical realities versus the conscious experiences... In other words, each defines based on learned knowledge. Which is like not being able to define (remember) what we experienced as infants, because we had no words to reference with
Yes - while on this plane of existence.
There exists other areas of existence that do not rely on words - where a deeper conciousness resides. Such as.. in certain dream states... where your counciousness experiences profound revelations out of chaos - there are no words or clear images - but - there is an understanding that goes beyond such things.
This understanding resides not just in the mind.. For we are not tied to our physical bodies, this understanding does not need to rely on the words of man.
but to convey to another what was experienced requires words/definitions. Any can sit and experience, consciously.
I did not say not to listen and speak. BUT... Do not hold the words of ‘anyone’ above your own inner Knowledge and Understanding. Be wary of anyone that tells you their way is the only way and that you will be brutally punished for veering from the path.
There is only ‘one way’ according to many holy books – and unfortunately, once one becomes a follower of such dogma, that dogma becomes part of them, and when they hear something, anything that does not match with that belief system they will only say – That is wrong! My Way is the only Way! – My Truth is the only Truth! – My God is the only God!

Bishadi: You did not create what words you are experiencing across this internet. You are experiencing them. How you react is how you 'feel' the experience, hence you create your own 'opinion' to the exchange.
Although; to really be in touch, then you can know the words truth before they occur.

Everything I have done, in my life, has brought me to this point and time. I did not create you or your words - but - I did create myself, my words. That does not mean that I had no say in us coming together in this conversation. We were meant to speak at this time and this place - because we chose to meet. Consciously. no. But... subconsciously - yes. There is a deeper understanding that is not on the surface.
Bishadi: that is beautiful (Peace brother) (the the context of the above; we are on the same page it seems)
Good : ) Peace back my brotha...But - I also enjoy the other pages.

Bishadi: the knowledge of mankind is evolving and that pinnacle is when mankind can understand; being able to create life by choice and know it.

We have already come and gone and come again.
Bishadi: all mass within existence is entangled to everything else
Yes... all energy interacts with all other energy.
Bishadi: this comprehension is pure, when no bodies associate as an individual I
but when each become an 'i' and isolate from existence as a self, then opinions can be different without the combining knowledge into words; the ultimate is when the experience can be taught into words that each can understand equally. Then they can talk about it without the division of self
There is no true isolation when all is connected. But... I see from a few posts that came after yours that I am not speaking clearly enough.
Bishadi: which is pure as many a monk, alone in the cave, often flies from the eyes of an eagle and yet his body remains in the cave. Seeing 'before and tomorrow', can be but to convey (to another) upon this plane of the physical takes the words of man.
Hence; words are the 'creation' of mankind.
Thank you, as i enjoy having minds share truth, in which upon these words we can convey our similarities of Love. As any who can reap the compassion that existence has bestowed upon life, then each can become ONE with existence and know it.
Back at ya. I enjoy speaking with you..... I always enjoy testing my belief system.