• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's conditional love

DNB

Christian
Atheism doesn't necessay mean one claims God doesn't exist. It's not believing god exist. But even if you would think that, would that be a inherent bad thing? Would it justify eternal punishment?

Do you (or God) think that you have to be a christian/theist in order to do good like not kill and love another?
Does God think that atheists are bad people because they don't believe in him?

Why does God care about this?
Do you care how your children interpret your authority and precepts?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Aware of every hair on your head, but Not every thought because the God of the Bible granted men free-will choices.

Our free-will is not affected by this.
He is aware of everything we are thinking. He knows who is sincere and who is not.
"He is closer to us than our jugular vein"

Our souls belong to God, and He is aware of all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Man theists the scientist

Thinks and knows. Earth was still being irradiated by old star fallout. Knew.

Life survived is sick dying.... who cares. His mental attitude.

Lesser irradiation death first.

Theories nuclear power plant. Knew fallout would increase. Could care less as long as invention and money and lifestyle of rich is met.

Human radiation death types increased. Damaged DNA.

Reapplied the exact same new method aware theory. Notified human DNA death is real...who cares. I want to practice new technology know it will increase human life irradiation.

Is the mentality scientists of human wisdom. Science notified aware. Cares only about technology not life survival. Cares less about human suffering until he suffers himself.

The original scientist healthy innocent. Too late when sciences origin meets his own destruction..
Stephen Haw King warning to think.

Thin...King. To waste away. No longer being a human body form. A human in transitional time shifting.

Is who the teaching was written about destroyer mentality owned supported to express itself in a God aware atmosphere.

DNB

Christian
Yet, if there is only one source (and we are calling it “Rome” atm), how could any “road” end up elsewhere…?
Man traverses his own paths. It is feasible for him to stray off the established routes, which, unequivocally, he has, in many ways, and many times.
Finding the truth is not an inevitable endeavour, God has employed discretion within His revelations, so that only a certain type of character will discern the intended path. God judges man's heart.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Our free-will is not affected by this.
He is aware of everything we are thinking. He knows who is sincere and who is not.
"He is closer to us than our jugular vein"

Our souls belong to God, and He is aware of all.
Says a living man self aware about above him in the sky heavens.

What about satanist theists scientists lying about God being a father who teaches evil?

Science theories God memory recorded as sun attacking earth coming surviving converting as first God visionary ideal as men.

No father in heavens then.

The teaching. Life sacrificed was a non sexual man's theory.

Not father. You got told you lie scientists

You did not theory God you theoried about Satan.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I guess we disagree on what love is. Love isn't letting you have your way, even if you are a terrible person.
It's not loving to allow someone to do whatever they want, if what they want is destructive. We don't even do that as a society.

Scriptural unconditional love has conditions. Unless the bible is wrong, it has always had conditions for its chosen people, prophets, believers, and so forth. Love is an action not a declaration. If christ died for all people (an action), no one would have conditions to receive his love or not. They will benefit despite their rejections (if there were any to begin with). However, christ died for "those who believed." Those who do not chosen or not will be separated from god according to scripture. That is not unconditional love regardless what god "says." Actions speak louder than words.

By definition, these are conditions. Scripture does not teach universalism.

It has nothing to do with human love.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science says it wants the alien.

They use machines of gods earth mass history. To build a machine.

They say AI affects psyche conscious and humans subliminal mind. Human life recorded can impose humsn mind contact mind coercion.

State to reason theory began between human to a human. Ignored in evil wants.

A program gets made. They transmit it. Mind contact mind control computer related.

Where is the alien scientist that you want a string to?

Wait a minute they claim the alien is a God spirit.

Which God brother anti God or natural God?

So they intricately study heavenly human belief.

God said science is one only. No other term acceptable

Described gods heavenly cooling protection function as movement only.

As mass heavens owns all and every reaction.

Science says the alien was earths heavens first reacted spirit.

So then you ask him what has it to do with humans?

You know he claims who you were first as a human.

So I look at my human family no..... no alien.

Sperm ovary human sex.

No he says your human first parents are aliens.

Well brother they are deceased thousands of maybe millions of years ago. Just humans. How much irradiation has bio life endured Multi deaths recorded destroyed since might equals...
An alien image maybe.

By your identification thesis how to finally eradicate humans life survival by a calculus how long we survived to need the calculated answer anti radiation mass.

We've all just been human babies born by sex. For a long time. Memory.

No says the satanist I don't want to believe you.

Says he has a human right not to believe humans.

I saw in vision the man designer caused theism the demon come up out of strata. Man like in cooling vision. Not human first as notified.

The demon of God disappears in cooling is no alien.

Reason no man is God the earth's Rock stone body. Man's own visionary theory on the ground is another man.

Reason spirit disappears is the ground mass goes into a machine controlled designed by man machine reaction. Taking removing earth mass second place second position.

Ignored his brother I observed reading why I got sacrificed. No man is God in any term.

Man theist wants alien in theory by designed machine and machines reaction. In actual reading to theory and theory man's scientific reason alien spirit inside the machines body..

Is a direct alien to machine thesis not involving bio life.

Is an inhumane liar who says I know if it comes to the ground you will be sacrificed.

Reason it is atmospheric is cooling in various places removes it.

Sea water cools it.
Fresh water off ground and in air removes it
Finally vacuum void removes it.

Meanwhile gas burning visions sees it.

Radiation belongs voiding in the vacuum as position one holiness.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural just God O earth position one.

Voiding cooling O planet in space vacuum. No alien.

Then volcanoes erupt. Immaculate gas heavens forms. No alien.

God teaching human life is holy by ownership immaculate origin only. No alien.

AppieB

The humble ' wheat ' Christians of chapter 13 of Matthew are the genuine moral Christians.
Absolutely you don't see ' better ' around you because Jesus said MANY would prove false at Matthew 7:21-23.
That does Not exclude the 'few' on the narrow path, the narrow way.
Sound like a 'No true Scotsman'.
One could say the same about "genuine" moral secular humanists. There is no need te believe in God in order to do good.

AppieB

I would like to take the liberty to say: whatever a person places or puts as first in his life is what he worships.
I put myself and my loved ones around me first. I care about myself and them. That doesn't mean I'm worshipping myself or them.

AppieB

Do you care how your children interpret your authority and precepts?
Do you find it difficult to answer these questions?
Do you (or God) think that you have to be a christian/theist in order to do good like not kill and love another?

To anwer your (hypothetical) question (I don't have children): I would care that they follow the rules. Not because of my "authority", but because the rules would be good for them. We all know that children will not always follow the rules. That's not because they are bad people an I wouldn't consider them as inherent bad people. I wouldn't fault them for that.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Scriptural unconditional love has conditions. Unless the bible is wrong, it has always had conditions for its chosen people, prophets, believers, and so forth. Love is an action not a declaration. If christ died for all people (an action), no one would have conditions to receive his love or not. They will benefit despite their rejections (if there were any to begin with). However, christ died for "those who believed." Those who do not chosen or not will be separated from god according to scripture. That is not unconditional love regardless what god "says." Actions speak louder than words.

By definition, these are conditions. Scripture does not teach universalism.

It has nothing to do with human love.
Totally danced around the point.
You want God to drag everyone in by their hair. That's not how love works.
Those who reject him get exactly what they wanted, separation from God.
If God just brought everyone in against their will, that would be spiritual rape.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If God just brought everyone in against their will, that would be spiritual rape.

That's not unconditional love.

How is it against their will? Why would someone reject a god who has UL? Usually people reject because of conditions they dislike.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

John 3:16 is a conditional statement. You have criteria to which you are granted everlasting life. It's offered Only to believers. UL saves all.

1. How is John 3:16 apply to all in UL when it divides those who believe as followers and those who reject as enemies?

2. Can you describe where the UL God has from that type of teaching that applies to All people not just believers?

3. Also,without conditions chosen people,prophets, followers, and sinner/holy people wouldn't exist. All would be loved in action and in speech not one over the other.

How is this wrong?

DNB

Christian
In general, yes, I do. Obviously countless atheists love, and are kind and charitable. But their denial of their Maker, implies both a defiance and oblivion within their character that anticipates a wickedness either latent, or previously exposed.

Yes, of course! For His universe testifies to both His presence and power - life as we know it, and the earth itself, are miracles. Those who chose to deny His existence are not ignorant of His presence, but prefer to not adhere to His injunctions.

To anwer your (hypothetical) question (I don't have children): I would care that they follow the rules. Not because of my "authority", but because the rules would be good for them. We all know that children will not always follow the rules. That's not because they are bad people an I wouldn't consider them as inherent bad people. I wouldn't fault them for that.
I would. Anyone who does not do what is good for them is perverse and degenerate - they enjoy the evil.
That's an extreme, but the principle is an axiom. Only rebels prefer to challenge authority and the laws of nature - they constantly indulge in what will potentially harm them - excessive hedonism, vices, gluttony, physical abuse, playing with fire, etc....

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I think you might be on to something there..

Thanks. I just think it's common sense. God may have unconditional love for believers, but not for the whole world both believers and non-believers. I think christians mix the two. He may forgive and watch over believers even when they sin but if you're talking about all humanity, that's just not the case with scripture. It's always focused on god's chosen people.

Tell me, though. Why is having conditions a bad thing for christians?

Lain

God may have unconditional love for believers, but not for the whole world both believers and non-believers. I think christians mix the two. He may forgive and watch over believers even when they sin but if you're talking about all humanity, that's just not the case with scripture. It's always focused on god's chosen people.

Tell me, though. Why is having conditions a bad thing for christians?

It depends on how you view love. To me God loves unconditionally (that is, nothing in the thing can make this cease) all things which exist. What you seem to be speaking of seems to be the different goods God gives people, and this differs. And so in this sense He is said to love some things more than others, but it is not that He does not unconditionally love all things. That's my view at least as to why it is bad.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
John 3:16 is a conditional statement. You have criteria to which you are granted everlasting life. It's offered Only to believers. UL saves all.

1. How is John 3:16 apply to all in UL when it divides those who believe as followers and those who reject as enemies?

2. Can you describe where the UL God has from that type of teaching that applies to All people not just believers?

3. Also,without conditions chosen people,prophets, followers, and sinner/holy people wouldn't exist. All would be loved in action and in speech not one over the other.

How is this wrong?
It's wrong because a holy God cannot tolerate sin unless it's atoned for.
John 3:16 is for " whoever". Universal atonement, but universal reconciliation requires acceptance of his sacrifice. Most people want to work their way into God's love. They think they can earn it. That's not the gospel.