• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas must be eradicated

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I agree with almost all of this.

But given the 100 +/- year history, I don't think there is any flower dropping strategy that would work for Israel. Zooming way, way out, the Brits did a terrible job of carving up the ME 100 years ago. For the sake of discussion, let's say we decided to give half of Wyoming to the Israelis and they all decided to move there, leaving Israel to the Muslims.

I think the result would be utter chaos.
Sure. I don't believe either that there are "easy solutions" here. Hostilities and hostile ideology will most certainly remain for the next decade or so at the very least even if policies were turned around TODAY.

I'm just saying that what I see happening today is that western nations / israel is playing the game exactly the the fundies want them to play the game. They have set the rules and we are going along with it.

I feel this is a prime example of Bill Gates' advice for succes: "Don't play the game. Instead, change the rules"
It was business advice alluding to being "disruptive" in the market you wish to dominate, but it seems to me that the symbolism fits right into this whole geopolitical mess.

I'm not going to pretend to have "the answers" here. I'm merely observing that to me it looks like they set a trap and we blindly fall into it.
I feel like we should mix it up and try to do the exact opposite of what they want us to do. It would be a move that fits into some sort of psychological warfare.

Put them into a spot where when they are doing their recruiting and saying to young impressionable minds "they are evil, they are killing us, bombing us!!", those youngster are able to reply "really? where? And what about those hospitals they build and funded? What about the food aid? What about this and that where they helped us out in the face of starvation / climate disaster / what-have-you? How can you call them the enemy?"

Or even worse then that: "why didn't you guys not give us that aid? why didn't the saudi's or qatar or egypt? they are all rich from oil dollars, where was their help? who is the real enemy here???"

Just imagine.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I'm not going to pretend to have "the answers" here. I'm merely observing that to me it looks like they set a trap and we blindly fall into it.
I feel like we should mix it up and try to do the exact opposite of what they want us to do. It would be a move that fits into some sort of psychological warfare.
I certainly agree with the spirit of your idea.

I guess my thinking is that it would work on many people, but that the fundies are too deranged. We cannot assume any level of normal logic or psychological responses from them.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I can be found to misread items too.

But I have the ability to be wrong and correct my mistakes. Do you have any such integrity?

Israel attacked egypt!

But few know what happened in 1967 because the narrative that israel has published and taught it's children is completely backwards. Just like the idea of the levant being given by god as a promised land. All rubbish!

A preemptive strike is often necessary if one doesn't want to fall victim to others attacking, and tensions seem to have gotten to the point that war was coming. Perhaps shows more the intelligence gathered by Israel at the time.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
A preemptive strike is often necessary if one doesn't want to fall victim to others attacking, and tensions seem to have gotten to the point that war was coming..
This is true .. I guess that the Zionists knew that they had to fight 'tooth, nail and claw', in
order to exist in a 'modern Israel'.

It's pretty obvious really, as we all know they 'declared Israel' surrounded by Arab countries.
What a mess! :(

Bthoth

A preemptive strike is often necessary if one doesn't want to fall victim to others attacking, and tensions seem to have gotten to the point that war was coming. Perhaps shows more the intelligence gathered by Israel at the time.
The USA is what gives israel the intelligence, just as the warships now out front of GAZA. If israel was so intelligent, HAMAS could not have committed the strike on 10/7 and should have been stopped within minutes.

What i was barking about is, that egypt DID NOT strike israel in 1967 Same with IRAQ, Iran, Lebannon, jordan and syria but israel will and has crossed lines surrounding the state and still does, expecting to be forgiven and accepted as having the right.

The people taking up arms are the rogue, that are tired of being attacked, oppressed and never given justice. I found that syrians were so upset at not taking the golan back, that they turned on their own government. (Assad then had to crush the rebellion and it was sold as he was a tyrant).

I wish people/media would take more time to find out the causes of the various violent uprising before ever taking israelis opinions as true.

Have you ever found out what caused the arab spring uprising in egypt? Look it up. Some of the material may have been removed by now, but back in the day, it was because the egyptian government was sending egyptian oil/gas to israel at pennies on the dollar (fraction of market value). So the people removed their government officials by force.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
To be clear, I'm making a distinction between Palestinian civilians, and members of Hamas. All members of Hamas must be dealt with, for example by imprisoning them for life. This terrorist organization must be utterly destroyed, even the leaders sitting in cushy hotels a thousand miles away from the war.

The world has left it to Israel to perform this task, and much of the world complains about how Israel is going about it.

Fine, the world needs to step up and finish the job for Israel. Easy Peasy.
Give me a break. The US and Israel are the biggest terrorists in the world.

Orbit

I'm a planet
Since Oct 7th, Israeli settlers in the West Bank and elsewhere have been killing Palestinians and running them off of their land (963 people so far), with the IDF standing by. It's under-reported, but important.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Double check, maybe you left it in "selfie" mode? ;)
It even had your avatar displayed.
OIP.rNExNu21Pn5rnDLtYPXltQHaLk

Sargonski

I can be found to misread items too.

But I have the ability to be wrong and correct my mistakes. Do you have any such integrity?

Israel attacked egypt!

But few know what happened in 1967 because the narrative that israel has published and taught it's children is completely backwards. Just like the idea of the levant being given by god as a promised land. All rubbish!

Indeed .. its rare .. but happens :) and yes .. Mossad is second only to the Pentagon in the effective use of propaganda.

The "Promised Land" narrative is indeed a historical joke. The freaken land was Canaanite long before David showed up (who was himself of canaanite ancestry) and the indigenous settlers in Palestine .. who we now know as Palestinians .. all have Canaanite DNA .. The land is just as much the historical land as the folks removed by the Nakba - Ethnically cleansing the land of over 400,000 "Canaanite People" in 1948 .. a cleansing which .. "By the Grace of the Zionist extremist" continued .. and continues to this day.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Indeed .. its rare .. but happens :) and yes .. Mossad is second only to the Pentagon in the effective use of propaganda.

The "Promised Land" narrative is indeed a historical joke. The freaken land was Canaanite long before David showed up (who was himself of canaanite ancestry) and the indigenous settlers in Palestine .. who we now know as Palestinians .. all have Canaanite DNA .. The land is just as much the historical land as the folks removed by the Nakba - Ethnically cleansing the land of over 400,000 "Canaanite People" in 1948 .. a cleansing which .. "By the Grace of the Zionist extremist" continued .. and continues to this day.
It's not even about DNA or your ancestry since even Jewish converts are covered by the "right of return". It's just religious rubbish. So I can convert to Judaism and then go push a Palestinian family out of their homes in an illegal settlement with the backing of the Israeli state, when I have no Jewish ancestry. What a farce.