• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas must be eradicated

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
You appear to be.....dang...rules don't allow me
to address a poster's intelligence & islamophobia.

Says the guy who parrots Israeli propaganda.
says the poster who routinely dodges hard questions and whines when his don't get answered

Bthoth

Too right it would. It would cause outrage in the Islamic world, which includes NATO allies, like Turkey. All bets would be off.
Them muslims must be very patient to put up with the last half century of oppression and not address that apartheid directly.

setarcos

The hopeful or the hopeless?
that sounds like cromulent justification
for oppression & war crimes.
Of course it does...at least the Arabs think so.
You know, over here in the states we put people in jail for terroristic threats. Why do you think that is?
So over there...."We're gonna attack you, kill you, do all we can to eliminate all of you from the face of the earth!" And they continuously try. But if Israel takes action to protect itself its oppression and war crimes. What a bunch of hypocritical nonsense.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Of course it does...at least the Arabs think so.
Black (black, black) and blue,
And who knows which is which and who is who.
Up (up, up) and down.
But in the end it's only round and round (round and round, and round).

Down (down, down) and out,
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about.
With (with, with), without.
And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?
Out of the way, it's a busy day,
I've got things on my mind.
For the want of the price of tea and a slice,
The old man died.

- Us and them - Pink Floyd -

setarcos

The fact is, israel took the first armed fire against egypt.

No debate, nothing to argue.

proven that israel fired the first shot.

Blockade is not an armed response. Israel started the war, period.

Sure, but the truth stands, the nasty started the armed war of 1967.

yep, israel started it.

But as evidence stands, israel started it.

OK... the model you have is preemptive. But israel started the armed combat and with US won. no debate

Yes, israel started it. No debate.

I get it... starting it, is how they won.

technically, strategically.... first strike won.

I get it.. but the fact remains... israel started the conflict.

Just like blowing up gaza is strategic but wrong, in both cases.

of course the aggressor can win, but that does not make it right.

Oh yes, the AS term that bigots use constantly

the Jew are against israel and why they will not lose. the dross are going to end in a horrible way, just as tanakh prophecy states.

I am honest the nasty do not have such an integrity.

Be certain I am willing to think before accepting the rhetoric of the bigots.
Yeah and the blind remain blind because they refuse to see. Not because they have good points to open others eyes mind you but simply refuse to see. Unfortunately 9/10ths of the world is obstinate, hypocritical, and lack empathy for anyone other than those that serve their own cause. And 9/10ths of the world is doomed because they all think that they are part of the 1/10 that isn't while denying membership in that minority to those who they are arguing with. They offer no good reasoning. No logical counterpoints. They just cancel those that do.
I may be blind but not because I refuse to see. I was hoping you would have given me something to open my eyes but seems you've just reinforced my belief that I'm not blind in this case.
Hmmm. Lets see....my countries screwed up, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being oppressed - even by my own people -, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm oppressing my own people, blame the Jews/Israel.
I'm attacking, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being attacked blame the Jews/Israel. I wanna take over the world and force them to my point of view, blame the Jews/Israel. I haven't been able to, blame the Jews/Israel.
I want all Jews dead and Israel completely destroyed - blame the Jews/Israel. I can't get a bank loan, can't get a job, inflations too high, there's a shortage of something somewhere, blame the Jews/Israel. I can't get my toxic radical message about who should live and die to spread and be accepted across the world by everyone, blame the Jews/Israel.
I have to commit terrorism, blame the Jews/Israel.
I have to execute my own people, blame the Jews/Israel. I use my own people as human shields, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being used as a human shield by my own people, blame the Jews/Israel. The lands I've tried to take and the lands I did take have been denied me and taken from me, blame the Jews/Israel. The Jews have been oppressed, murdered, removed from their land, and exposed to attempted genocide as well, so what, its their fault so, BLAME THE JEWS/ISRAEL.
I'm a vicious animal with little to no conscience who commits horrendous, unconscionable acts upon my fellow humans, yep, blame the Jews/Israel. Heck while were at it...lets blame the Jews/Israeli's for painting them exactly like me.
The worlds totally effed up and I hate, hate, hate,....you guessed it, it's because of the Jews and Israel's existence.
If only they didn't exist my country would be a paradise, my people would be so productive and achieve so many great things while embracing each other and their "leaders" with love, peace and harmony for all. No crimes would ever happen again, no war, no oppression, no genocide, no Jihad. All my Arab and Muslim brothers and sisters would live with each other and the rest of the world in paradise.
Because its easier to blame the Jews/Israeli's for everything since everything is obviously all their fault rather than examine our selves and our own actions.
:rolleyes:

setarcos

Up (up, up) and down.

The old man died.

We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.
-The Secret Sits- Robert Frost-

Bthoth

Yeah and the blind remain blind because they refuse to see. Not because they have good points to open others eyes mind you but simply refuse to see. Unfortunately 9/10ths of the world is obstinate, hypocritical, and lack empathy for anyone other than those that serve their own cause. And 9/10ths of the world is doomed because they all think that they are part of the 1/10 that isn't while denying membership in that minority to those who they are arguing with. They offer no good reasoning. No logical counterpoints. They just cancel those that do.
I may be blind but not because I refuse to see. I was hoping you would have given me something to open my eyes but seems you've just reinforced my belief that I'm not blind in this case.
Hmmm. Lets see....my countries screwed up, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being oppressed - even by my own people -, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm oppressing my own people, blame the Jews/Israel.
I'm attacking, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being attacked blame the Jews/Israel. I wanna take over the world and force them to my point of view, blame the Jews/Israel. I haven't been able to, blame the Jews/Israel.
I want all Jews dead and Israel completely destroyed - blame the Jews/Israel. I can't get a bank loan, can't get a job, inflations too high, there's a shortage of something somewhere, blame the Jews/Israel. I can't get my toxic radical message about who should live and die to spread and be accepted across the world by everyone, blame the Jews/Israel.
I have to commit terrorism, blame the Jews/Israel.
I have to execute my own people, blame the Jews/Israel. I use my own people as human shields, blame the Jews/Israel. I'm being used as a human shield by my own people, blame the Jews/Israel. The lands I've tried to take and the lands I did take have been denied me and taken from me, blame the Jews/Israel. The Jews have been oppressed, murdered, removed from their land, and exposed to attempted genocide as well, so what, its their fault so, BLAME THE JEWS/ISRAEL.
I'm a vicious animal with little to no conscience who commits horrendous, unconscionable acts upon my fellow humans, yep, blame the Jews/Israel. Heck while were at it...lets blame the Jews/Israeli's for painting them exactly like me.
The worlds totally effed up and I hate, hate, hate,....you guessed it, it's because of the Jews and Israel's existence.
If only they didn't exist my country would be a paradise, my people would be so productive and achieve so many great things while embracing each other and their "leaders" with love, peace and harmony for all. No crimes would ever happen again, no war, no oppression, no genocide, no Jihad. All my Arab and Muslim brothers and sisters would live with each other and the rest of the world in paradise.
Because its easier to blame the Jews/Israeli's for everything since everything is obviously all their fault rather than examine our selves and our own actions.
:rolleyes:
Stop blaming the Jews for what israel has done.

setarcos

Some of our most fervent fellow posters could
possibly learn some tolerance if the switched
their news sources. It could ease the self focused
parochial empathy...provide some for the "other".

NPR has actually been doing a good balanced
job of interviewing both Israeli & Palestinian
victims of violence & loss, each of whom expresses
sympathy for the other side, eschewing hostility,
& wanting only peaceful co-existence.
I think the key word here is "existence". The Israeli's want it. The representatives of the Palestinians don't. The silent majority of the Palestinians then either can't or won't speak up against the unconscionable aggression of their leadership and their "Arab" brothers that use them like pawns in their efforts to destroy Israel's existence. Gaza used to be a productive and gorgeous place to live. The Israeli's gave Gaza and Palestinians industry, jobs, and peace when they were settled there. Beautiful green houses and potential for a productive future. Then the radicals came and mucked it all up. The Israeli's withdrew and what did the Palestinians do? They destroyed the greenhouses, ruined their industry and embraced terrorism. Oh...and of course blamed it all on the Jews/Israel.

setarcos

Stop blaming the Jews for what israel has done.
I'm not sure if you realize this but Israel exists because of the Jews. Israel exists for the Jews.
Eight in ten Israeli adults are Jewish.
The government. Yep, Jewish. Though many think currently a bad one.
I think you've misunderstood or misread my post. My point was that people blame Jews AND Israel's existence for much more than than should. Its like a bunch of children or convicts blaming everyone else but themselves for what happens to them.
Most Arabs want Israel's existence eliminated, period. And all radical terrorists equate Jews with Israel and want to see both exterminated while blaming those Jews/Israel for all their woes. Most of which they've created themselves as far as I can see.

Little Dragon

Up (up, up) and down.

The old man died.

They used to play in my local pub, The Green Dragon in Chesterton, Cambridge,UK.
I never saw them play though. Still, one of the best acts ever in my opinion, such talent.
Great lyrics, great music. ;)

Little Dragon

Nazis blame Jews for everything, not normal people.
Jews and Israel are not interchangeable definitions, many highly orthodox Jews are even opposed to the existence of the modern state of Israel, since it is not the true Israel. That Israel will be created only when the "true" messiah returns.
Many Jews do not view Israel's recent actions and retaliations with approval.

setarcos

It doesn't really matter .. we know the result .. continuing enmity for all that live in the region.
The result was continuing enmity? I'd say even if the war didn't happen the enmity would have continued.
No...the result of the war was that Israel continued to exist as a state.
The international community made this mess, but do they solve it? No.
I have to disagree here too. I think the international community tried to resolve the hostilities that already existed in the region. They didn't create the mess, the mess was already there between the Arabs and the Jews.
Did they solve it? I agree, no they didn't. I think the only ones that can would be the Jews and the Arabs.
Those in power just continue to support Israel militarily, and the problem gets worse and worse.
People suffer .. and G-d sees all.
What problem? That Israel exists and shouldn't? The problem as I see it is they are stuck in an endless cycle of Israel defending its right to exist and the Arabs offensive goal of destroying that right. I think some progress would get made if the Arabs would stop their violent attacks and rhetoric and seek a more progressive dialogue on an equal footing with the Israeli's. No Arab nation in the middle east exists today that wasn't itself a result of hostile aggression and annexation of some peoples into another's dominating forces.
Israel exists....Arabs need to get over it, accept that fact and work towards peaceful solutions with that reality accepted as a fact.
What? You think if only Israel didn't exist people wouldn't suffer and God would be quite pleased? Those middle eastern countries can't even treat their own people with dignity and respect. You think if Israel didn't exist they would? Israel's just became an excuse at this point.

Bthoth

I'm not sure if you realize this but Israel exists because of the Jews. Israel exists for the Jews.
OK... but that was back when antisemitism (hate for Jews) was all over europe. Back then there was a huge amount of ignorance for what Judaism was about.
Eight in ten Israeli adults are Jewish.
OK.......... lot of wannabe or people that claim to be jewish based on lineage, not religious reasons.

Judaism is a religion not a blood line. Keep in mind that if you accept judaism as a lineage (blood line), then you directly invoke a racism to be the cause of the divide in israel and then it would be and even worse characterization.

The government. Yep, Jewish. Though many think currently a bad one.
Knesset is not just Jewish and that nutlessyahoo is from soviet blood lines.
I think you've misunderstood or misread my post. My point was that people blame Jews AND Israel's existence for much more than than should. Its like a bunch of children or convicts blaming everyone else but themselves for what happens to them.
My point exactly. Judaism is a religion and one of the best based on the core principles of judaism: personal responsibility.
Most Arabs want Israel's existence eliminated, period.
Arabs? Again, you are back to racist parameters. I have long ago, overcame the racist mentality. Mankind are equal and capable to be good, honest and solid people no matter where they were born or who their lineage is.
And all radical terrorists equate Jews with Israel
Thats the mistake that you mentioned above "Its like a bunch of children or convicts blaming everyone else but themselves for what happens to them." When people begin to believe that Jews are a blood line (race), the learn the stupidity based on ignorance.

The global population did not learn that from their own belief system that jews are a race but what they are taught and the rude are the people that have tried to turn judaism into a racial/blood line attribute versus as a religion, which is what judaism is; a religion!
and want to see both exterminated while blaming those Jews/Israel for all their woes.
There you go again, trying to tie, Jews as meaning/equal too israel............ a form of bigotry which instigated a hatred.
Most of which they've created themselves as far as I can see.
Correct: trying to make israel as a race known as jews, you defeat both the integrity of judaism but instigate a racial divide. If that is what israel is to you, then "they've created themselves as" a different species of mankind, separating themselves from equality and the laws, rules of civil society.

Bthoth

Nazis blame Jews for everything, not normal people.
Because they must have been exposed to what the bigots are trying to impose, that Jews are a different species of mankind
Jews and Israel are not interchangeable definitions,
100% agreed. Judaism is a religion, not a divergent species of mankind. Israel is a state, a location, not a species of mankind.
many highly orthodox Jews are even opposed to the existence of the modern state of Israel, since it is not the true Israel.
That fact is what many israeli defender hate. They detest jews against israel and have created a plethora of nasty labels against them.
That Israel will be created only when the "true" messiah returns.
Nothing to do with a return. That angle is basically a christian side bar of belief. The messiah has nothing to do with jesus.
Many Jews do not view Israel's recent actions and retaliations with approval.
That is absolutely true. Many Jews have been against israel for decades.

The dross/israel of tanakh are not the Jews. They are the wannabe that expect to be given an authority over mankind.

The correct aspect is rather simple: What IS REAL is based on 'the truth'. Such that the whole universe (god itself) can be comprehended.

Little Dragon

No Arab nation in the middle east exists today that wasn't itself a result of hostile aggression and annexation of some peoples into another's dominating forces.
That is true for practically every nation on Earth.
My nation England, is the result of hostile aggression and annexation, by the Normans, against the Saxons, in 1066. For example.