• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You asked what gender I identify as when filling out forms. post #251
I flat out stated I have not seen a form where I am being asked my gender.​
I then asked if you have an example of such a form. post #257
You come back with a vets request for a pets gender. post #283

You aren't gonna need me to do more of your homework are you?

Treasure Hunter

You aren't gonna need me to do more of your homework are you?
You must be trolling at this point.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
What about switching between accounts to troll?
erutYERy5.JPG

Now you are grasping at straws in a sad attempt at saving face.
I only have one account on RF and it is this one.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yet, you refer to Firenze as “me”. Gotcha.
So, are you done with this farce yet or are you going to milk it some more to avoid your disaster?

Treasure Hunter

Clearly you do. Human development indicates there is no primary determinant. An embryo with a Y chromosome will develop testosterone. Will that be enough to determine gender identity? Maybe, maybe not. The brain chemistry might override the testosterone in one case, and not another. Or the develop of a vagina even in the presence of testosterone may be the deciding factor. We also have to respect the cultural pressures that influence what an individual decides to accept or reject about themselves. I'm sorry that nature isn't as simple as you'd like it to be.

When you fill out a form, which gender do you identify as? How do you come to your answer?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Clearly you do. Human development indicates there is no primary determinant. An embryo with a Y chromosome will develop testosterone. Will that be enough to determine gender identity? Maybe, maybe not. The brain chemistry might override the testosterone in one case, and not another. Or the develop of a vagina even in the presence of testosterone may be the deciding factor. We also have to respect the cultural pressures that influence what an individual decides to accept or reject about themselves. I'm sorry that nature isn't as simple as you'd like it to be.
When you fill out a form, which gender do you identify as? How do you come to your answer?
I do not recall a form that asks for gender.
Can you provide an example of one?
You must not live in California. Go to the vet, they ask for a cat’s gender identity, and yes, non-binary is an option.
Medical offices around here will often ask your gender identity and birth sex.
It definitely does not happen at the vet.
As we can see above, it is actually @Shadow Wolf who did the better job of supporting your claim.

You simply doubled down on the vet thing.
Then the false multiple accounts accusation.

Treasure Hunter

As we can see above, it is actually @Shadow Wolf who did the better job of supporting your claim.

You simply doubled down on the vet thing.
Then the false multiple accounts accusation.
So it’s not 1 but 2 instances where I responded to Firenze, and then you claim I was posting at you, so then you can act like I’m avoiding an answer. The original question was to Firenze and then the pic of the vet form was to Firenze.

If you want to see proof of a form with gender on it, look at any health form which has to due with California. You want me to do your homework for you, especially since you butted in as a third party?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So it’s not 1 but 2 instances where I responded to Firenze, and then you claim I was posting at you, so then you can act like I’m avoiding an answer. The original question was to Firenze and then the pic of the vet form was to Firenze.

If you want to see proof of a form with gender on it, look at any health form which has to due with California. You want me to do your homework for you, especially since you butted in as a third party?
I fail to see how your inability to keep track of who is posting what in a conversation is in any way my fault.
But if that is the best you can do....

Firenze

Premium Member
What about switching between accounts to troll?
Your paranoia doesn't speak well for you. I don't think anyone needs a sock puppet to expose the weakness of your positions. I can see where it would comfort you to think that there are fewer posters here calling these things out though.

Treasure Hunter

Your paranoia doesn't speak well for you. I don't think anyone needs a sock puppet to expose the weakness of your positions. I can see where it would comfort you to think that there are fewer posters here calling these things out though.
After Mcbell tripled down, assuming I was being trolled was the charitable interpretation.