• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

Treasure Hunter

All need to do is look at the quoted post at the top of the post you are replying to.
Was it a post by you?
Nope.
So then it was not a reply to you, right?

Seems your understanding of how forum interactions work is somewhat lacking....

So much for your alleged "moving on"....
The idea that I would post dog fighting videos was not meant to be insulting?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The idea that I would post dog fighting videos was not meant to be insulting?
It is in reference to your completely irrelevant reply to a post earlier in the thread.
If you find it insulting, that is merely a added bonus.

Now since that post in question was not in reply to you, something I notice seems to be some of trigger for you, I suspect that right now you are simply going out of your way to be insulted as an excuse to reply to me.

Let me just say, I am not triggered by people replying to me.
So feel free to reply to me.

Treasure Hunter

It is in reference to your completely irrelevant reply to a post earlier in the thread.
If you find it insulting, that is merely a added bonus.

Now since that post in question was not in reply to you, something I notice seems to be some of trigger for you, I suspect that right now you are simply going out of your way to be insulted as an excuse to reply to me.

Let me just say, I am not triggered by people replying to me.
So feel free to reply to me.
Got it. So I was willing to move on from what happened before but you were unwilling to move on.

Tamino

Here's just one example of violent trans activists. If you do a little internet searching you will find many more
Oh, nice!
I mean, dousing her in Tomato Juice was one step to far... I would not physically touch any political opponent.
But showing up at a public rally and protesting against it? That's not violence, that's expression of free speech and public debate.

Terfs always say that they are trying to protect women. But there seems to be quite a large number of women who don't want to be "protected" in this way... Perhaps because they don't feel threatened by trans people?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Got it. So I was willing to move on from what happened before but you were unwilling to move on.
You have noticed that I have only replied to your posts that are in reply to my posts since you claimed to have "moved on", right?
And you claim I do not know how forum communications work?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh, nice!
I mean, dousing her in Tomato Juice was one step to far... I would not physically touch any political opponent.
But showing up at a public rally and protesting against it? That's not violence, that's expression of free speech and public debate.

Terfs always say that they are trying to protect women. But there seems to be quite a large number of women who don't want to be "protected" in this way... Perhaps because they don't feel threatened by trans people?
A lot of cis women who don't meet "ideal" feminine standards get targeted by TERFs and other transohobe bigots.

Firenze

Premium Member
Right, so this discussion at root is about advocacy. Gender is relative except for the claims of those on the wrong side. You had to enter into the discussion and use the label “uneducated, angry bigot” because you spotted someone on the wrong side.
So…. You have no evidence of trans activists grabbing kids and forcing them to be trans. You just willing to assume it to support your bigotry. Just how dishonest are you willing to be in your lust to criminalize an entire group of people?

Treasure Hunter

Question for those here: which treatment is preferable?

A) A treatment where suicidal ideation in the trans population is cured, but gender identity is not affirmed?

Or

B) The status quo GAC where trans identity is almost always affirmed and suicidal ideation remains in 40%+ of trans population?

I get the sense that many here would still choose B. Am I wrong?

Firenze

Premium Member
Here's just one example of violent trans activists. If you do a little internet searching you will find many more:

Now you might say "Well Posie Parker is hateful". In which case, you better go find an example of her being hateful.
I did that search and there aren’t many more. Weren’t you complaining earlier about the dishonest use of the anecdotal?

Firenze

Premium Member
Question for those here: which treatment is preferable?

A) A treatment where suicidal ideation in the trans population is cured, but gender identity is not affirmed?

Or

B) The status quo GAC where trans identity is almost always affirmed and suicidal ideation remains in 40%+ of trans population?

I get the sense that many here would still choose B. Am I wrong?
This ridiculous either/or ignores the fact that people like You are the cause of suicidal ideation in a demonized, hated, assaulted, and murdered group. One real cure might be achieved if Christians actually followed the teachings of Jesus and stopped all their hatred and bigotry against trans children.

Colt

I'm sorry, "her penis" is a lie. It's not nuanced or complex, it's a lie.

This article starts by relating one incident, but then refers to many more:

‘Her penis’ – the most Orwellian phrase of our age
I have an acquaintance who was a girl in collage but transitioned into looking like a boy. But she/he dates girls. I asked him if the girls he dates know that he has a girl body and he said yes. So, a lesbian girl might prefer a girl that's acting like a boy now knowing its really a girl and the trans boy who was a lesbian, became a boy but still prefers lesbian girls? The penis gets added at some point even though its not real. If someone says that's not a real penis, are they hateful?

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't know what a trans activist is. I still don't even really know what "woke" means other than when it's used as a verb.

Treasure Hunter

This ridiculous either/or ignores the fact that people like You are the cause of suicidal ideation in a demonized, hated, assaulted, and murdered group. One real cure might be achieved if Christians actually followed the teachings of Jesus and stopped all their hatred and bigotry against trans children.
If everyone was just super nice, we would have a paradise of world peace, right? This is the reality of the world?

You keep this worldview and we’ll see which one us authors the future. I want paradise in this world too, but I don’t share your naivety.

The fragility of the trans population is not because they’re socially fragile. It’s a meaning crisis.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There is no such thing as a trans or non-binary child. Children do NOT have the cognitive development necessary to draw such conclusions. Now once they go through adolescence they have the ability to make that determination.

And I've seen no one on this thread being intolerant. For the love of all that's good, can you PLEASE try to distinguish between trans activists and trans people?
According to you, anyway.