• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

homosexual

Meshak

Homosexuality is asbolutely a born behavior. But because it's not socially acceptable in Japan, those who are homosexual aren't going to be open about it.
]
No one make big deal about it, like western world. And that is so good thing.
In truth, the ratio of gay people to straight people in Japan would likely be about the same as that of any geographically small nation with a sizable population.
I dont think so.
Where are the ones who were responsible for the atrocities committed several decades ago in a Japan that's virtually unrecognizable today,
Because they were bad guys. they dont want to talk about it and dont want to remember about it. Most younger generation dont know how bad they treated they neighboring countries, like China, Korea and Okinawa.
and where in modern Japanese politics (which is always separate from the people and culture) do their legacies survive?
Huh?
Besides, that kindness to each other after the tsunami wasn't to foreigners, but to countrymen.
They have to help each other, so do US and other nations too.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
]
No one make big deal about it, like western world. And that is so good thing.

It's not a bit deal yet. It's also not a big deal outside the US, as I understand it, since homosexuals are treated like everybody else in many European countries.

I dont think so.

You'd be surprised.

Because they were bad guys. they dont want to talk about it and dont want to remember about it. Most younger generation dont know how bad they treated they neighboring countries, like China, Korea and Okinawa.

I know about the atrocities committed back then by Tojo-baka and his cronies. Understand HIM as the cause.

Are modern Japanese politicians still acting like that?

They have to help each other, so do US and other nations too.

Yet, like I said, we in the US often don't help each other, and are, in fact, encouraged NOT to. After Hurricane Katrina basically plunged New Orleans into the ocean, people were looting each other, not helping.

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I agree, Japan dont seem hardly have any homosexuals. I dont get why west is so uptight about this sexuality. It is just crazy to me.

That's why I believe homosexuality is a choice and learned behavior, not born with it.

That you know of...its easy for a non homosexual to make assumptions about homosexuals.

Meshak

I know about the atrocities committed back then by Tojo-baka and his cronies. Understand HIM as the cause.
They are no different from the rest of the world, I tell you.
Are modern Japanese politicians still acting like that?
They are as corrupt as the rest of the world. They work for the rich.
Yet, like I said, we in the US often don't help each other, and are, in fact, encouraged NOT to. After Hurricane Katrina basically plunged New Orleans into the ocean, people were looting each other, not helping.
Are you sure? the secular seems helping each other pretty well. they boast how generous they are.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
That's why I believe homosexuality is a choice and learned behavior, not born with it.
Can you make yourself attracted to a woman? Could you kiss or make love to a woman? Ignoring of course that you think it's a sin; could you do it?
If you couldn't, how can homosexuality be a choice if you can't choose it?

Dude, I WISH my birthland was more like Japan. At least you guys have a heritage, courtesy, general friendliness, honor, etc.
Your otaku is showing. ;)
Don't forget xenophobia/racism, misogyny, and social acceptance of pedophilia (lolicon).
Or weird TV. Dear God, the TV.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Or weird TV. Dear God, the TV.

I saw a really weird show on youtube (censored of course) where teams of guys had to throw a ball and break 6 plastic sheets with numbers on them to reveal a naked lady. I didn't understand very much though xD. and yes I was on the weird side of youtube.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I saw a really weird show on youtube (censored of course) where teams of guys had to throw a ball and break 6 plastic sheets with numbers on them to reveal a naked lady. I didn't understand very much though xD. and yes I was on the weird side of youtube.
That's... odd. XD

Now this. THIS:
Sick Japanese movie (Funky Forest) - YouTube
[youtube]UCjkd7zDB28[/youtube]
Is weird. And why I wouldn't own a TV if I went to Japan. :p

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
That's... odd. XD

Now this. THIS:
[youtube]UCjkd7zDB28[/youtube]
Is weird. And why I wouldn't own a TV if I went to Japan. :p

I'll look at it later (currently at work)

Meshak

Can you make yourself attracted to a woman? Could you kiss or make love to a woman? Ignoring of course that you think it's a sin; could you do it?
I am not attracted any of weird stuff. Some straights to love to do any kind of weird stuff too. Some are just addicted to any kind of sexual stuff.
True Christians do not advocate any weird stuff. Jesus set standards for all of our behaviors, and homo sex is one of them.
Your otaku is showing. ;)
what is otaku?

True Jesus' followers train themselves to control their behaviors. They don't do things just because they feel to do it.

the secular world is accepting just about everything now a days. It is going down and down. They call that freedom. They are slave to sin. They are not really free. they dont have much of dignity or self worth any more.

I feel sorry for them.

You guys have right to do anything. No one is forcing you not to do anything. And I will not be educated to do it your ways. I was in your side for a long time (non-believer) and I refuse to go back to that world.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I am not attracted any of weird stuff. Some straights to love to do any kind of weird stuff too. Some are just addicted to any kind of sexual stuff.
True Christians do not advocate any weird stuff. Jesus set standards for all of our behaviors, and homo sex is one of them.

what is otaku?

True Jesus' followers train themselves to control their behaviors. They don't do things just because they feel to do it.

the secular world is accepting just about everything now a days. It is going down and down. They call that freedom. They are slave to sin. They are not really free. they dont have much of dignity or self worth any more.

I feel sorry for them.

You guys have right to do anything. No one is forcing you not to do anything. And I will not be educated to do it your ways. I was in your side for a long time (non-believer) and I refuse to go back to that world.

Believe what you want, but if you vote to limit rights against law-abiding, tax-paying citizens, I will let you know what I think. And if you spout lies about queers, I'll counter them with the facts.

And honestly...these "true Christians" mantras your posts keep repeating over and over again is a fallacy called "No True Scotsman." Try to re-consider your argument if you're looking to defend your position.

Draka

Wonder Woman

Sorry, this answer just seems a cop out to me, or really, just a way of saying "no". Look, it really is just this simple, if you can't just up and decide, CHOOSE, to be gay, be attracted to women, love women, then...it's NOT A CHOICE. Homosexuals can no more choose to be straight than a straight can choose to be gay. You either are or you aren't.

AND, if anyone here is obsessed with the sex aspect it's you and everyone else who has issues with homosexuality. Being homosexual is as much about sex as being heterosexual is. It is about who you gravitate to. Fall in love with. Are most comfortable with, attracted to, connected with. Want to have as a life partner. Who makes up your "other half".

It is NOT all about what parts goes where or "plumbing" or deviancy or "weird stuff". Lust falls down quite evenly on all aspects of sexual orientation, heterosexuals are certainly not innocent in that regard.

Oh, and btw, there are no "True Christians". :rolleyes:

Meshak

Believe what you want, but if you vote to limit rights against law-abiding, tax-paying citizens, I will let you know what I think. And if you spout lies about queers, I'll counter them with the facts.

I dont vote against anyone. I dont vote. sheesh.

Meshak

Sorry, this answer just seems a cop out to me, or really, just a way of saying "no". Look, it really is just this simple, if you can't just up and decide, CHOOSE, to be gay, be attracted to women, love women, then...it's NOT A CHOICE. Homosexuals can no more choose to be straight than a straight can choose to be gay. You either are or you aren't.

AND, if anyone here is obsessed with the sex aspect it's you and everyone else who has issues with homosexuality. Being homosexual is as much about sex as being heterosexual is. It is about who you gravitate to. Fall in love with. Are most comfortable with, attracted to, connected with. Want to have as a life partner. Who makes up your "other half".

It is NOT all about what parts goes where or "plumbing" or deviancy or "weird stuff". Lust falls down quite evenly on all aspects of sexual orientation, heterosexuals are certainly not innocent in that regard.
Oh, and btw, there are no "True Christians". :rolleyes:

Ok, good day, dear.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Ok, good day, dear.

Translation: I can't possibly argue your points as I don't have a leg to stand on and I know it, so I'll just throw out a little condescending remark towards you and act like you're not worth my time, that should cover it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Translation: I can't possibly argue your points as I don't have a leg to stand on and I know it, so I'll just throw out a little condescending remark towards you and act like you're not worth my time, that should cover it.

Don't feel too bad. It isn't personal. That kind of response is par for the course with her.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
This is a cop-out answer.
Can you make yourself sexually attracted to a member of the same sex? Yes or no?
Without 'it's a sin', or 'it's weird'; without religion or culture as barriers. Can you make yourself attracted, sexually, to someone who shares the same sex as yourself?

If you cannot, then congratulations: you now know how gay and lesbian people are cannot either. If you cannot do it, why can they?

what is otaku?
Are you sure you're Japanese? :p
おたく - Wikipedia

I feel sorry for them.
It's worth mentioning, some members on the forum feel sorry for yourself too, because you feel you cannot remarry and seem lonely.

And I will not be educated to do it your ways. I was in your side for a long time (non-believer)
Who is a non-believer? Upon what basis do you make that decision? What do you think 'our ways' are?