• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

homosexual

Draka

Wonder Woman
Animal dont have moral. Human do. Animal live by instincts human have control over our behavior.

Uncontrolled behavior is bestiality.

No, having sex with an animal not of your own species is bestiality. Find a dictionary. It'll do you wonders.

And even if you wanted to cling to your wrong definition, who says that homosexual sex is uncontrolled any more than heterosexual sex is? There's a big ol' duh for you.

Meshak

No, having sex with an animal not of your own species is bestiality. Find a dictionary. It'll do you wonders.

And even if you wanted to cling to your wrong definition, who says that homosexual sex is uncontrolled any more than heterosexual sex is? There's a big ol' duh for you.

Ok, suit your self.

good day.

Draka

Wonder Woman
they learn those stuff to survive.

We learn many things to survive as well, we have instincts as well too. We also play. So do animals. Why is that? Why do we have that in common? Oh...let me think...oh, I know, because we are animals too. :rolleyes:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Well that's an assumption. We've no idea if a animal gets any pleasure from the act of killing.
Cats. Cats clearly do.
Some cats are borderline evil. :p

How do you know that?
Because they'll kill something for no reason and not eat it.
Also, territory. Things will kill over territory. This isn't for food.

LOL, the link comes up as ****s. I shrank it for you. :)

The 6 Biggest ******** in the Animal Kingdom | Cracked.com <-- Warning swearing.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
My spouse chose to separate because he did not want to life for Christ. He does not want to give up worldy way of living.
What is the worldly way of living, and how do we determine what is worldly?

If we dishonor Jesus' teachings, we are disobedient.
We're sick, not disobedient. ;)

It is not my decision to separate, it was his. So I cannot do anything about it.
Move on with your life?
Do you think God would want you to live this way?

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Animal dont have moral. Human do. Animal live by instincts human have control over our behavior.

Uncontrolled behavior is bestiality.

1) We're a lot more instinctive than you think
2) You've yet to make an argument for the claim "animals don't have morals" (or a counter argument to what me or dirty penguin have written).
3) If animals don't have morals then you need to explain why they help each other for a start

Meshak

What is the worldly way of living, and how do we determine what is worldly?
Worldly is what society required of you.
We're sick, not disobedient. ;)
Jesus' teachings are for His followers, not for non-believers.
Move on with your life?
Do you think God would want you to live this way?
Jesus wants His followers to live self controlled moral standard which He sets for His followers. I will follow His standards.:)

Draka

Wonder Woman
I'm still curious as to whether, if your spouse would push for a divorce so that they could remarry and move on with their life, if you would fight the divorce and try to deny them the ability to move on with their life and be happy?

Meshak

1)
3) If animals don't have morals then you need to explain why they help each other for a start

They help each other to survive. They cannot survive alone. This is basic for both animal and human. Moral standards required much more requirements.

Meshak

I'm still curious as to whether, if your spouse would push for a divorce so that they could remarry and move on with their life, if you would fight the divorce and try to deny them the ability to move on with their life and be happy?

If he wants to divorce, I will not fight against it. But I still will not remarry unless he dies even if he remarries.

I know he will not remarry though. It is just too much work for him to divorce. He still claims to be saved Christian.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
If he wants to divorce, I will not fight against it. But I still will not remarry unless he dies even if he remarries.

Jsus said divorce was permissible in the case of adultery, in which case if he has sex with sne else, you are off the hook ( provided you want to)

9Westy9

Premium Member
They help each other to survive. They cannot survive alone. This is basic for both animal and human. Moral standards required much more requirements.

Care to give some more requirements for "moral standards"?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Vanakkam,

I heard someone say once that clitoris was like an atrophied penis for females...It's capable of erection too :0

Actually it's not that it's atrophied, it's not developed. A male fetus develops a penis and scrotum under the influence of the hormone DHT. If a pregnant woman handles broken finasteride pills (Propecia for hair regrowth) the finasteride inhibits DHT. If the fetus is male, it won't develop its genitals. That's the "certain kind of birth defect" the adverts warn about. They form under the influence of DHT by what would be the clitoris enlarging, the labia fusing, and the ovarian tissue descending and becoming the testes. That is why men have that ridge in the middle of the scrotum. It's the fusion line. Btw, eggs and sperm cells are embryologically the same; ovaries and testes both produce LH and FSH.

When female bodybuilders take large amounts of anabolic steroids, masculinization begins... facial hair, deepening of the voice, and clitoral enlargement, which are not reversible. In effect she grows a penis.

TMI? You must be soooo sorry you brought it up (no pun intended :D).

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well, at least you don't try to make the choice for him. I'll give you that much.

Many animals help each other, and humans, out of no need for each other for survival. They just do it. Some animals will take in babies that are not their own. they don't need babies that are not their own in order to survive. They are just helping another who needs help. Much like we do when we adopt or foster children that are not ours, or even take in animals off the streets. You read about this all the time actually. Animals that raise the orphaned babies of species that aren't even theirs. Animals that rescue other animals and even people. What possible need does a German Shepard need with a Calico cat in order to survive? ...but you will hear of one pulling the other out of a house fire along with the rest of the family. It's not all about what they need for survival. Animals love, they care, they nurture, much like we do.

9Westy9

Premium Member
Jesus sets moral standards for His followers. His teachings are His moral standards which is super high. that's why most of us dont honor His standards.

Wow, so your argument for why animals aren't moral is because they don't follow Jesus teachings?! There are billions of humans who don't follow Jesus teachings, are they immoral too? Also if this is your definition of morality then we might as well end the conversation here as I doubt I'm going to get you to change your mind on what morality is and vice versa. I'll just end by saying your definition of morality (if my above guess is correct) is close minded due to it's "human only" centred point of view and completely lacking in explaining why an action is or isn't moral (see the euthyphro dilemma)

edit: I'm off to bed now so I may, or may not, respond tomorrow

ZooGirl02

This is the Catholic Church's teaching on homosexuality from the Catechism of the Catholic Church. I agree with it.

Catechism of the Catholic Church said:
Chastity and homosexuality
2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.
2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.
2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - PART 3 SECTION 2 CHAPTER 2 ARTICLE 6