• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does homosexual activity benefit society?

Me Myself

Back to my username
often human shelters to multiplicity and thinks this multiplicity prevent of god's reaction and hurting.Also God is not Just love rather he can be most awful avenger against human's guilt and crimes and if we want see this his aspect when a volcano is active and molten stones are flowing from it we must go near and listen what it is saying by roaring. Although the volcano is a very small instance about god's revenge.

You god will need A LOT of reincarnations to attain the wisdom of mine :p

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Indeed. Take Sodom and Gomorrah fable as an example. Lot, a "righteous man of god", offered his own daughters (surely against their will) to be raped by the crowd to protect the angels. That's *** backwards. How was Lot any better than the crowd? If the angels were truly righteous, they would've offered themselves to protect the innocent girls. Or, you know, used their divine powers to subdue the crowd. Had the angels stood idly by, then they would been no better than devils.
Read the story through the cultural lens of the time. The story is one about hospitality -- not sex. The details are hyperbole to push the point that Lot -- a visitor himself -- showed more hospitality to his visitors than the populace of the city.

connermt

Science has determined that homosexual attraction and subsequent behavior is natural. Just like science has determined that the sky is not a rigid dome covering a disc-shaped earth (also what the Bible says). The Bible does not speak to the science of creation, nor does it speak to the value of sexual orientation.

Science has not stopped the determined - the determined to ignore what makes sense and claim their magican is real.
:facepalm:
I've even seen a minister/preacher/whatever, in an interview, claim that even if science were to prove, 100% that being gay isn't a choice, it's still a sin and against god.
It's morons like that who help give christianity a bad name. And many times, it's deserved (IMO)

Me Myself

Back to my username
often human shelters to multiplicity and thinks this multiplicity prevent of god's reaction and hurting.Also God is not Just love rather he can be most awful avenger against human's guilt and crimes and if we want see this his aspect when a volcano is active and molten stones are flowing from it we must go near and listen what it is saying by roaring. Although the volcano is a very small instance about god's revenge.

Incidentally, would you give your daugthers to a sexually predative angry mob instead of giving off your guests?

sojourner

And what --do you suppose -- God's "wrath" does to those (like you) who spread lies about God?:beach:

sojourner

Magma.jpg
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

That is so COOL! Frubals!

sojourner

Sodom and Sodom population.Now ,they are hundreds meter under ground
Yeah, well, the story of Sodom isn't a lesson in homosexuality, it's a lesson in hospitality. You know what God does with those who misrepresent "His Word..."

:fork:

For want of a nail, a shoe was lost; for want of a shoe a horse was lost; for want of a horse a rider was lost; for want of a rider an army was lost; for want of an army a battle was lost; for want of a battle, the kingdom was lost -- all for the want of a horseshoe nail... Get your facts straight and come on back.

Trey of Diamonds

Genghis Khan was just an example. I don't know if his armies did this. War rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It seems it wasn't only in antiquity this happened.

I know about war rape but I don't believe that Genghis Khan's hordes used male on male rape as a terror technique, at least there has been no mention of it in my study of Mongol history. I lived in Kazakhstan for 3 years and was facinated by the culture and history of the place, they being on the receiving end of Genghis Khan's adventures.

sojourner

Science has not stopped the determined - the determined to ignore what makes sense and claim their magican is real.
:facepalm:
I've even seen a minister/preacher/whatever, in an interview, claim that even if science were to prove, 100% that being gay isn't a choice, it's still a sin and against god.
It's morons like that who help give christianity a bad name. And many times, it's deserved (IMO)
Oh yes. The old "God said it, I believe it, that settles it" tripe. Great.

After getting into these last several threads about homosexuality, I'm ashamed to be lumped into the same religion as some of the other Christians here.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I know about war rape but I don't believe that Genghis Khan's hordes used male on male rape as a terror technique, at least there has been no mention of it in my study of Mongol history. I lived in Kazakhstan for 3 years and was facinated by the culture and history of the place, they being on the receiving end of Genghis Khan's adventures.

What I meant to say was that I just pulled his name out of the air, being representative of a fierce conquering army in antiquity, not that I know his army actually did that. Poor wording on my part. :facepalm:

Manss

Science has determined that homosexual attraction and subsequent behavior is natural. Just like science has determined that the sky is not a rigid dome covering a disc-shaped earth (also what the Bible says). The Bible does not speak to the science of creation, nor does it speak to the value of sexual orientation.

Excuse me . is it naturally a man see other man has adhered on his back ? Has seen anybody a male animal does such with another male animal when a female animal is attainable for it ?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Excuse me . is it naturally a man see other man has adhered on his back ? Has seen anybody a male animal does such with another male animal when a female animal is attainable for it ?

Yes. Gorilas for starters.

Also heard that 10% of rams only do it with males, and this frustrates farmers.

Trey of Diamonds

What I meant to say was that I just pulled his name out of the air, being representative of a fierce conquering army in antiquity, not that I know his army actually did that. Poor wording on my part. :facepalm:

No problems. Since I'm a bit of a fan of ole Genghis and it seemed you had info I didn't I was just curious. Did you know that in additions to having a fierce conquering army he created the worlds largest land based empire, allowed women to vote and have more freedom than any other empire of the era, allowed total religious freedom and implemented the rule of law. It was said that a virgin with a sack of gold could travel from one edge of his empire to the other and arrive with gold and virginity intact. Quite a boast for the time.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Newsflash:

Not all gay menz haz teh buttsecks.

Trey of Diamonds

Plenty of examples of homosexual sex in the animal kingdom.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No problems. Since I'm a bit of a fan of ole Genghis and it seemed you had info I didn't I was just curious. Did you know that in additions to having a fierce conquering army he created the worlds largest land based empire, allowed women to vote and have more freedom than any other empire of the era, allowed total religious freedom and implemented the rule of law. It was said that a virgin with a sack of gold could travel from one edge of his empire to the other and arrive with gold and virginity intact. Quite a boast for the time.

That's pretty cool. :)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member

The Great Khan ruled! (literally). :biglaugh:

I didn't know the details you mentioned, but I knew his empire was huge and was safe to traverse. In fact, I think it was because of him that the Silk Roads came into being as safe trade routes.

The name of the airport in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia is Chinngis Khaan International Airport. Chinggis Khaan International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manss

Yeah, well, the story of Sodom isn't a lesson in homosexuality, it's a lesson in hospitality. You know what God does with those who misrepresent "His Word..."

God never perish a nation due to hospitality. They were punished because of publicly homosexuality

Agnostic75

Manss said:

It is well-known that almost all bonobo monkeys are bi-sexual.

Last edited: