• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is it true "Jesus is God"?

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
God made everything through and for God's son. Are you confusing through and by?
The Bible says everything was made through Jesus. The Bible says everything was made through God.

There are two scriptures. One scripture says everything was made through Jesus.

Another scripture says everything was made through God.

moorea944

I have already told you, but I love telling you again.

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit. The Bible says everything was made through Jesus---everything was made through God.

Are you saying the Bible is mistaken?
No, just you.....

Yes

God's Holy Spirit came upon Jesus, not as Jesus. Jesus emptied himself meaning God could live through him NOT AS HIM.
Jesus already had the Holy Spirit, for Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit. However, at Jesus' baptism, before Jesus' ministry, the Holy Spirit came on Jesus with power.

The apostles to the Lamb also had the Holy Spirit before the Holy Spirit came upon them with power at Pentecost.

Yes

No, just you.....
Instead of just making rude comments, how about answer the question. What do you have to say about this:

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit. The Bible says everything was made through Jesus---everything was made through God.

Yes

I am saying it is grossly misunderstood. Isn't that obvious?
I think the scriptures are written plainly, and that it only gets confusing because of false teachers.

What exactly is misunderstood about those scriptures?

Yes

Its not a question really.

More of a person proselytizing his personal view he personally finds important.

There is nothing more important then Jesus Christ.

Do you think moorea944 agrees with you? Why did you reply as you did to a question I asked him?

outhouse

Atheistically
There is nothing more important then Jesus Christ.

Says you. I don't need him at all, he has zero importance in my life.

I do love to study the Galilean man though, and how people created mythology surrounding his life, by people who never knew him or heard a word he said.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think the scriptures are written plainly, and that it only gets confusing because of false teachers.

What exactly is misunderstood about those scriptures?
So you believe there exists "false teachers" but you can't imagine there exists false scribes. Why?

Yes

Says you. I don't need him at all, he has zero importance in my life.

I do love to study the Galilean man though, and how people created mythology surrounding his life, by people who never knew him or heard a word he said.

Jesus says whoever is thirsty. If you are not thirsty, then you are not thirsty.

outhouse

Atheistically
About 5 billion people on the planet could are less about Jesus.

And 2 billion people that are said to follow Jesus, Im pretty sure you would argue with most, as you even argue with well educated respected theist in this thread alone.

Yes

So you believe there exists "false teachers" but you can't imagine there exists false scribes. Why?

Jesus revealed himself to me, and there are no false doctrines in the New Testament that I have seen.

I believe the Almighty God preserved His written Word for us, and He new exactly who would write what we have, and what would be written.

Yes

About 5 billion people on the planet could are less about Jesus.

And 2 billion people that are said to follow Jesus, Im pretty sure you would argue with most, as you even argue with well educated respected theist in this thread alone.
Many are called few are chosen.