• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is it true "Jesus is God"?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
1 John 5:20
says this;
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Does it not mean this is, not he is? It means knowing the son of God has come, and that we are in him and he is in us is what the True God knows. Knowing it is to be in harmony with God and to be in harmony with God is the way God's will is accomplished through the believer.

FranklinMichaelV.3

says this;
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Does it not mean this is, not he is? It means knowing the son of God has come, and that we are in him and he is in us is what the True God knows. Knowing it is to be in harmony with God and to be in harmony with God is the way God's will is accomplished through the believer.

Mind you these are the writer of the Gospel of Johns own claims and not necessarily Jesus himself.

The gospel of John is an interesting piece of writing. As at times it is hard to see where Jesus stops speaking and the author starts.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mind you these are the writer of the Gospel of Johns own claims and not necessarily Jesus himself.

The gospel of John is an interesting piece of writing. As at times it is hard to see where Jesus stops speaking and the author starts.

Yes. It is a good reason why we must not make the written word our god.

absols

look u know very well that all the focus is for powers, and how far jesus and god are evil wills that clearly mean to possess the maximum of truth possible so they can b in powers forever over existence life, jesus as replacing satan for powers over the ground freedom which of course is forbidden more and more to b free even in watever right it can do
and god to maintain his powers over everything including jesus
everyone interested in scripture knows that very well which u show and exhibit by the way u act and react to true and right expressions

the true story

ur god and his man are applying one of the famous principles of evil, take ur ennemy for lunch before it eats u for dinner
this is the true story of now

the ennemy is of course the truth to deform for any possession of its lost
they are almost there to wat they want and planned it exactly as it is happening

but the truth is supposed to eat them for dinner while truth is the exclusive end, perfect timing, dinner end which confirm that there is no escape of it

how

well i more then u dont care but about now since im directly afflicted by all this while i care about my freedom much more then i care about truth rights that i do care about too since im also right

Shermana

Heretic
says this;

1 John 5:20 must be read with the context of 1 John 5:18-19. This is yet another "Trinitarian proof text" that many Trinitarian scholars themselves warn not to use as a "proof text". It's referring to God, not Jesus. It only becomes a proof text when singling out the verses apart from their context, which is not how John wrote the Epistle.

http://examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/10/1-john-520-we-are-in-him-that-is-true.html

"Although it is certainly possible that outos refers back to Jesus Christ, several converging lines of evidence point to `the true one,' God the Father, as the probable antecedent. This position, outos = God [Father], is held by many commentators, authors of general studies, and significantly, by those grammarians who express an opinion on the matter." - p. 253, Jesus as God, Baker Book House, 1992.

absols

watever u think that u can limit anyone thoughts or means to a condition, u will get the worse infront of u

when u know the truth, existence is true so any being is exclusively free

then creations of bodies awareness or self conscious is impossible for sure

that is why it is exclusively through humiliating and intimaditating force of any destructive power in hidden crazy ways that ur god will is done over miserable targets to abuse, while ur jesus is jubilating in grasping any recolt of closest end by his hand to feel the possession of powers the only thing he wants

absols

he is by killing the freedom rights of others and jubilate all kind of innovations to claim that it is the power so the condition that is the source of any self

FranklinMichaelV.3

1 John 5:20 must be read with the context of 1 John 5:18-19. This is yet another "Trinitarian proof text" that many Trinitarian scholars themselves warn not to use as a "proof text". It's referring to God, not Jesus. It only becomes a proof text when singling out the verses apart from their context, which is not how John wrote the Epistle.

Examining the Trinity: 1 John 5:20 "We are in him that is true, even in his Son, Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." - KJV.

I always found it strange that a divine interpreted book is not clear and must consistently be read in context. To me it seems that the writers could not truly handle the revelations given to them.

absols

lies are of freedom that is the result of existence being true so anyone can use it

then lies is about freedom used as a way to get over right else things and the more those things are clearly identified right the more the liar will is excited to take its lost place by any destructive force it could learn to do from god

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
lies are of freedom that is the result of existence being true so anyone can use it

then lies is about freedom used as a way to get over right else things and the more those things are clearly identified right the more the liar will is excited to take its lost place by any destructive force it could learn to do from god

You might be making sense if you made sense. Is how you post the same as how you talk?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
look u know very well that all the focus is for powers, and how far jesus and god are evil wills that clearly mean to possess the maximum of truth possible so they can b in powers forever over existence life, jesus as replacing satan for powers over the ground freedom which of course is forbidden more and more to b free even in watever right it can do
and god to maintain his powers over everything including jesus
everyone interested in scripture knows that very well which u show and exhibit by the way u act and react to true and right expressions

the true story

ur god and his man are applying one of the famous principles of evil, take ur ennemy for lunch before it eats u for dinner
this is the true story of now

the ennemy is of course the truth to deform for any possession of its lost
they are almost there to wat they want and planned it exactly as it is happening

but the truth is supposed to eat them for dinner while truth is the exclusive end, perfect timing, dinner end which confirm that there is no escape of it

how

well i more then u dont care but about now since im directly afflicted by all this while i care about my freedom much more then i care about truth rights that i do care about too since im also right
...Robin Williams is quoted as saying, upon being resuscitated from hypoxia, when he slipped and accidentally fell into Rupaul's cleavage at a Lady Gaga after party, becoming lost for 3 days before he was discovered and rescued by paramedics. Mr. Williams is expected to make a full recovery.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I always found it strange that a divine interpreted book is not clear and must consistently be read in context. To me it seems that the writers could not truly handle the revelations given to them.
Why? We are separated from the writers by language, time and culture. Ancient, Near East writings aren't always so clear and easy.

absols

blablabla it is unbelievable how u dont want any but to enjoy urself in pretending saying smthg original or funny

the point is not me nor anyone else, that is my point

truth is the end and it is free and infinite so certainly beyond all wat u can ever imagine that is how it is the end while it stays free

so since u mean being funny or smart then any intelligent person would bet the opposite once u r forced to say nothing of what is never ur business
let see how funny or smart u r with ur own things

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
blablabla it is unbelievable how u dont want any but to enjoy urself in pretending saying smthg original or funny

the point is not me nor anyone else, that is my point

truth is the end and it is free and infinite so certainly beyond all wat u can ever imagine that is how it is the end while it stays free

so since u mean being funny or smart then any intelligent person would bet the opposite once u r forced to say nothing of what is never ur business
let see how funny or smart u r with ur own things

Who, me?