• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is it true "Jesus is God"?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am funny. He is smart. Or is it I am smart and he is funny? I think he is funny. I think I am smart. I think you are smart absols, but I cannot understand your language.

absols

I am funny. He is smart. Or is it I am smart and he is funny? I think he is funny. I think I am smart. I think you are smart absols, but I cannot understand your language.

again i repeat, lets see how funny u r by urself without making fun of others

ur sense of humor is the evil will that reached to destroy true fun of free existence while forced it to its opposite making fun of others instead of making fun of oneself

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
again i repeat, lets see how funny u r by urself without making fun of others

ur sense of humor is the evil will that reached to destroy true fun of free existence while forced it to its opposite making fun of others instead of making fun of oneself

I do not know who I am making fun of. I guess that makes me stupid, not smart. It's OK. I was not betting on smart.

I wish to learn more about "true fun of free existence". What is it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Are you a writer? You should be!

absols

Are you a writer? You should be!

from my early youth i left all my stupid relative ambitions after seeing that evil is all

there are much more important priorities to stand for as nothing before meaning any pleasurable sense of life

while it is shown now how far i was right since all is revealing being only dirt and disgusting

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Believing that Jesus is God does not take away His humanity. In fact, the first Christological heresy fought by the Church was Docetism, which taught that Jesus' humanity was only an illusion. The Church has always defended Christ's humanity. We believe that Jesus is 100% God and 100% man.

The same way Manbearpig is half man, half bear, and half pig?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
from my early youth i left all my stupid relative ambitions after seeing that evil is all

there are much more important priorities to stand for as nothing before meaning any pleasurable sense of life

while it is shown now how far i was right since all is revealing being only dirt and disgusting

What is your purpose here at forum? Is it to tell us we are disgusting?

If "all is revealing being only dirt and disgusting" how can "true fun of free existence" be possible?

absols

it is impossible u and ur powerful same references destroyed it

the basic rule of existence is positive constancy, only absolute constant objective positive thing is true existence

keep inventing ur funs and lives as u always do it is gonna b more and more reaching its true ends which r u

which u confirm by assuming that all is u

waoo such balloons ready to explose alone

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
it is impossible u and ur powerful same references destroyed it

the basic rule of existence is positive constancy, only absolute constant objective positive thing is true existence

keep inventing ur funs and lives as u always do it is gonna b more and more reaching its true ends which r u

which u confirm by assuming that all is u

waoo such balloons ready to explose alone
I see you edited this. Sigh.

Who is assuming "all is you"? People come to forum because they know that's not true.

absols

i said all is dirt and disgusting

u replied that i insulted u r disgusting and dirt

and yea hypocrite i love to edit my own words i do it myself i edited as i want forever if i want to my own words it is not ur business but to expect the confirmation of the wrong u r, impossible nothing the nothing but evil n not true nothing

Last edited:

Call_of_the_Wild

When a believer says Jesus is God, what does it mean?

It means that three distinct persons share the same Divine nature. God is a person, Jesus is a person, and the Holy Spirit is a person. That makes three persons, and all three share the nature of divinity. The word "God" is not a name, it is a title. All three (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) rightfully share that same title.

Please do not repeat the scriptural evidence that proclaims it. If my salvation is dependent on believing it, I must know what it means.

Your salvation is not dependent upon whether or not you believe in the Trinity. Your salavation is dependent upon whether or not you believe in Jesus, and that he died on the cross for your sins.

Who is the Jesus who is The God?

God is the Supreme Being, the creator of the universe. He is the First Cause, and his existence is necessary. He is a maximally great being, with maximum attributes of knowledge, power, presence, and benevolence. Jesus is the person that I just described, but in the form of a human.

I think I want to add that for now, according to my own understanding, the man Yehoshua is god enough for me but I do not know how to understand he is The Father.

You can understand the concept of Yeshua being your father in the same way you understand your natural father as your father. Think of it as a chain of command. You answer to your natural father, but both you and your natural father answer to the Almighty Father. That is as far as the chain stretches. God is the Father in the sense that he created you, and he raised you by his laws and commands. He expects obedience just like your natural father does. He expects you to love him just like you love your natural father (even more).

How can I know he is the son and The Father? No scripture please.

Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior first. With all your heart and soul, confess that you are a sinner and you need a Savior, and you should feel an internal sensation, and it will change your life. You may also want to study and do research on the historicity of Jesus Christ and his Ressurection. That will help substantiate your faith. Once you do that, you will become convinced that Jesus is Lord.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Accept Jesus as Lord and Savior first. With all your heart and soul, confess that you are a sinner and you need a Savior, and you should feel an internal sensation, and it will change your life. You may also want to study and do research on the historicity of Jesus Christ and his Ressurection. That will help substantiate your faith. Once you do that, you will become convinced that Jesus is Lord.
Thank you.

I believe it and I have also done that. I understand the leadership was given to The Son. Because I believe it, I have no problem calling The Son of God my Lord.

Can I hand something over to myself? How was rulership given to God? It doesn't make sense.

Call_of_the_Wild

Can I hand something over to myself?
How was rulership given to God? It doesn't make sense.

As Phil 2:5-9 indicates, Jesus lowered his position, and by doing so he became subjected to the Father. His position may have changed, but his nature remains the same, and that is he is still of holy divine nature.