• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Aman777

Bible Believer
May I propose a better alternative that will make everybody happy? What about turning everyone into a high efficiency converter of photons into the energy our organisms need?

We could all feed from the sun, and avoid things like defecation that might be inappropriate in places like Heaven.

What do you think of the idea?

Dear viole, I love it and you're probably right that such a system will be, in Heaven. Thanks for your insight into how things should be. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
I don't see where it says "whales are carnivorous."

Dear sojourner, That is WHY God tells us to STUDY to show ourselves approved unto God, a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. 2Ti 2:15

Put the word Whale in Google and read what they eat. Whales are NOT from the water EXCEPT when you trace ALL creatures back to the first common ancestor, Bacteria, which appeared on our Planet some 3.7 Billion years ago, in Water, at God's Command, exactly as God tells us in Gen 1:21. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Dear sojourner, That is WHY God tells us to STUDY to show ourselves approved unto God, a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth. 2Ti 2:15

Put the word Whale in Google and read what they eat. Whales are NOT from the water EXCEPT when you trace ALL creatures back to the first common ancestor, Bacteria, which appeared on our Planet some 3.7 Billion years ago, in Water, at God's Command, exactly as God tells us in Gen 1:21. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
K'. Where in the bible does it say any of this? Chapter and verse, please -- and no "inferences." I wanna see it verbatim, otherwise, it ain't in there!

Aman777

Bible Believer
Except that's not what those verses say. Isaiah is about an earthquake that happens in the future,

Dear sojourner, False, since Isa 24:18 speaks of the SNARE, the Trap, the Flood, which catches today's all knowing Evols in their man made Lies, since they are IGNORANT that Humans did NOT have our origin on this Planet, but on Adam's Earth which was completely destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:5 Do you know WHEN God set the Trap? or did your goatherder training skip that part?

and 2 Peter references the water in creation (before anything else was created). Unless you're twisting things, which is entirely possible.

False, since God did NOT create water, but instead, He created Hydrogen and Oxygen in the Heaven (Heb-Air), which was the FIRST Creation Element God spoke into being. Gen 1:1 Let's see you refute that, Scripturally, and please use the KJV please. Thanks for showing us the verse which says that water was "created". God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
In Love,
Aman
Aman, your posts are increasingly sounding like Cliff Claven. Only his "explanations" are a lot more plausible.[/quote]

Dear sojourner, I've never heard of him, but IF his views agree with God's Holy Word, we sound alike because we both read and believe the same Word of God. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman777

K'. Where in the bible does it say any of this? Chapter and verse, please -- and no "inferences." I wanna see it verbatim, otherwise, it ain't in there!

Dear sojourner, Here is the verse in Blue with my words in Black. Otherwise, you won't know what I see the verse as saying.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, (land dwelling Ungulates) and every living creature that moveth, (which includes prehistoric man) which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, (God, Elohim, the Trinity kind) and every winged fowl after His kind: (the kind Jesus made with His own Hands) and God saw that it was good. (Perfect)

God's kinds are those creatures which came forth from the water Naturally (As Science teaches). Jesus made other creatures from the dust of the Earth, including Humans, Gen 2:7 who could have children with prehistoric people, whose origin was in the water. Gen 6:1-4 That is HOW He produced some SEVEN Billion Humans, on Planet Earth, which He will use to fill the THIRD Heaven with Immortal Humans, thanks to Jesus. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

The Neo Nerd

Aman i notice you are having a bit of trouble with your quote commands.

I think there is a thread around here that explains it.

sojourner

I posted:
Except that's not what those verses say. Isaiah is about an earthquake that happens in the future
You replied:
False, since Isa 24:18 speaks of the SNARE, the Trap, the Flood
Except that your post referenced Isaiah 24:19 and either one mentions a flood -- only an earthquake.

Then, you referenced 2 Peter, which I said:
references the water in creation (before anything else was created).
You reply:
But you are wrong, because Genesis actually says:

In the beginning when God created[a] the heavens and the earth, 2 the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Water before anything else was created.

Then you claim:
He created Hydrogen and Oxygen in the Heaven (Heb-Air), which was the FIRST Creation Element God spoke into being.
But Genesis actually says that light was created first -- not air.
Let's see you refute that, Scripturally, and please use the KJV please.
Asked and answered. And I don't use the KJ; the NRSV is more accurate.
Thanks for showing us the verse which says that water was "created".
Read it again, Skeezix. I never said water was created.

Talk about goat herding. You've been totally owned here.

sojourner

Aman, your posts are increasingly sounding like Cliff Claven. Only his "explanations" are a lot more plausible.

Dear sojourner, I've never heard of him, but IF his views agree with God's Holy Word, we sound alike because we both read and believe the same Word of God. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman[/QUOTE]
Get out from behind your video games and watch an episode of "Cheers." :facepalm:

sojourner

Here is the verse in Blue with my words in Black. Otherwise, you won't know what I see the verse as saying.

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, (land dwelling Ungulates) and every living creature that moveth, (which includes prehistoric man) which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, (God, Elohim, the Trinity kind) and every winged fowl after His kind: (the kind Jesus made with His own Hands) and God saw that it was good. (Perfect)

God's kinds are those creatures which came forth from the water Naturally (As Science teaches). Jesus made other creatures from the dust of the Earth, including Humans, Gen 2:7 who could have children with prehistoric people, whose origin was in the water. Gen 6:1-4 That is HOW He produced some SEVEN Billion Humans, on Planet Earth, which He will use to fill the THIRD Heaven with Immortal Humans, thanks to Jesus.

Here's the actual biblical quote without your inferences, which I expressly requested you to omit:
And God said, “Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky.” 21 So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
No whales. No meat-eating whales. Your entire post was nothing but baseless inference.

Good job (not).

Aman777

Bible Believer
Here's the actual biblical quote without your inferences, which I expressly requested you to omit:

No whales. No meat-eating whales. Your entire post was nothing but baseless inference.

Good job (not).

Dear sojourner, Sorry, but I have spent too much time looking for your Version of Scripture. Are you ashamed to tell us what it is? Is it the one your group prefers because it fits their ideas? Or is it the Altered and Parahrased product of your own denomination? God Bless you.

BTW, I just read the rest of your posts and they all have the SAME problem. Which Version of Scripture are you using? which does NOT agree with the original texts?

In Love,
Aman

Last edited:

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear readers,

Here is what Mr Aman claims the The Bible says:
Gen 1:21[/URL] And God created great whales, (land dwelling Ungulates) and every living creature that moveth, (which includes prehistoric man) which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, (God, Elohim, the Trinity kind) and every winged fowl after His kind: (the kind Jesus made with His own Hands) and God saw that it was good. (Perfect)
Here is what Mr Amans self proclaimed preferred version of the Bible, the KJV, ACTUALLY says:

Genesis 1:21
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
It is clear that Mr Aman is in direct violation of Revelation 22:18:
Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

I see no indication using the 20/20 method (twenty verses before to twenty verses after) that indicate you may add to the words as long as you put what you add in parenthesis, does any one else?

Aman777

Bible Believer
Dear readers,

Here is what Mr Aman claims the The Bible says:

Here is what Mr Amans self proclaimed preferred version of the Bible, the KJV, ACTUALLY says:
Genesis 1:21
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
It is clear that Mr Aman is in direct violation of Revelation 22:18:
Revelation 22:18
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
I see no indication using the 20/20 method (twenty verses before to twenty verses after) that indicate you may add to the words as long as you put what you add in parenthesis, does any one else?

Dear Mestemia, HOW do you suppose I should tell someone what I see the words as saying? IF I just posted Scripture, you would complain that I was just posting Scripture. In fact, just like the Rupublicans, you have NOTHING but Negativism to offer, from a buggy Atheistic view. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Sonofason

Does it seem odd to anyone else that when Sonofason is here, Aman777 is not....

I'm not saying they're the same person....but....

Oh look Aman777 is online now, and so am I. Oh well, I guess you are wrong again. You're probably getting used to that, right?

Aman777
Viewing Thread
You are subscribed to this thread Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/online.php?order=asc&sort=username&pp=20&page=1

Sonofason
Viewing Who's Online
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/online.php?sort=username&order=asc&pp=20&page=2

Last edited:

Aman777

Bible Believer
Oh look Aman777 is online now, and so am I. Oh well, I guess you are wrong again. You're probably getting used to that, right?

Dear Sonofason, Hey, me too. I saw that deceifful post too. Can Evols get ANYthing right? Of course NOT. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Mestemia, HOW do you suppose I should tell someone what I see the words as saying? IF I just posted Scripture, you would complain that I was just posting Scripture. In fact, just like the Rupublicans, you have NOTHING but Negativism to offer, from a buggy Atheistic view. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

I see you completely avoided the point.

You are well versed in deflection and avoidance.

sojourner

Dear sojourner, Sorry, but I have spent too much time looking for your Version of Scripture. Are you ashamed to tell us what it is? Is it the one your group prefers because it fits their ideas? Or is it the Altered and Parahrased product of your own denomination? God Bless you.

BTW, I just read the rest of your posts and they all have the SAME problem. Which Version of Scripture are you using? which does NOT agree with the original texts?

In Love,
Aman
It's the NRSV -- one of the best, most accurate translations on the planet. Which is likely why you've never heard of it.

You wouldn't know an "original text" if it showed up on your Playstation.

Again: to what "group" of mine do you refer?

sojourner

In Love,
Aman
But you're not saying, "this is what I see the words as saying." You're claiming that "this is what the words are saying. You claim to interpret the texts literalistic ally -- which means "they say what they say." You don't get to come along later and claim, "This is the meaning behind the words."

If you're claiming "this is what the text says," then you're going to have to produce a text that actually says what you claim it says. If you're going to claim "this is my interpretation of what it says," then you're going to have to back up that interpretation with some actual exegetical evidence.

You're doing neither one.

Aman777

Bible Believer
It's the NRSV -- one of the best, most accurate translations on the planet. Which is likely why you've never heard of it.

You wouldn't know an "original text" if it showed up on your Playstation.

Again: to what "group" of mine do you refer?

Dear sojourner, First printed in 1989, it contains the thoughts of the interpreters and does not allow access to the original words. It's a Revision of a Revision and does NOT agree with the KJV because it puts the Theological views of the "modern" translators into God's Holy Word by adding to what is written.

All people who preach another Gospel look alike to me. I forgot which group you belong to. Tell us unless you would rather keep it secret, thus allowing you to Falsely accuse those who don't use your Altered and Revised version of Scripture, of not posting what the Bible teaches. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman