• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe UFO and Aliens are real.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
Honestly i believe UFO'S and aliens do exist and that they have visitede us hete on earth.

It would be very strange if only this planet called earth was populated.

How about you? What do you believe or think of the UFO/Alien topic?

Why is it so "scary" to admit that they might exist?

I can fully understand your desire to reach out to other beings in our Universe.

Most of the amino acids required for life (as we know it) have of late been detected in space. One of the most significant detections of late has been of ribose (look it up).

You and I are the Universe (GOD) made conscious. That we are the only beings in our vast, expanding Universe is extremely unlikely. We are all, though, brothers and sisters in Christ. One Universe, One Savior, One God.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Is that suppose to be the royal we or are you simply confused? Let's try this again. You wrote ...
Simply give us a workable definition of "skeptical beliefs" -- or, perhaps, establish that you don't understand what you've said.
If I use "we" when you and I are discussing something, it refers to us, is English your second language?

Context in this case is the reference what Blu had said to me, nothing else. Blu self identifies him/herself as a skeptic, blu believes that UFO want to remain hidden, I replied that skeptical belief about UFOs is fine by me.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
What is "UFO research"?
The work being done by Dr David Spergel as mentioned in my earlier post about his statement of spending most of his career as a cosmologist and "can tell you we don’t know what makes up 95% of the universe. So there are things we don’t understand."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The work being done by Dr David Spergel as mentioned in my earlier post about his statement of spending most of his career as a cosmologist and "can tell you we don’t know what makes up 95% of the universe. So there are things we don’t understand."
That is not informative at all. Of course there are many things that we do not understand, but there are severe problems with the thought that UFO's are examples of aliens and not what they appear to be. In fact he may be involved in that group as a debunker. But just because an explanation cannot be found for any UFO is not evidence that it is an example of an alien life form visiting.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That is not informative at all. Of course there are many things that we do not understand, but there are severe problems with the thought that UFO's are examples of aliens and not what they appear to be. In fact he may be involved in that group as a debunker. But just because an explanation cannot be found for any UFO is not evidence that it is an example of an alien life form visiting.
He could be anything, the group may be a mixed bag, it was NASA's choice. Here is the link again.

Meet the UFO experts selected by NASA to study 'unidentified aerial phenomena'

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men who think as just humans.

Once couldn't think like an adult human themselves. Were sperm ovary foetus a baby then child.

Which you ignore as self relevant. Humans history was a higher cellular life form to just adult survival.

Instead want UFO for science.

So we know they know. Just science. As they use science to study it.

They knew out of space earth attack was the sun first. Space froze the attack into sun rocks.

Aren't any UFO.

Laws of earths past state and no human is included. Law.

Then they claimed the machine plus alien came from planets. As asteroids hit lots of planets.

First still the asteroid.

So they haven't told historical laws. Cosmos.

Men of science in spiritual visionary clauses still exerted today...two types of human scientists. Claimed men on origin earth made one third of the stars fall as a UFO war.

As we are all humans you challenge the human belief. Ask what proof do you have.

So men who role play conscious belief became archaeologists. Found instant snap frozen machine parts deep inside of earths fusion.

Proving it had happened the scientists human designed machine and had caused earth attack.

You ask humans why did you false preach you were the saviour...yet taught the terms of the saviour....

A wandering asteroid not hitting earth.
An ice mass that end of year remassed in sea son winter?

Even include your namesake son of a man inferred to earths body heavens changes? Sea sons.

For two reasons

To bring to my own human attention my life depends on season balances of four types +.

That the two saviour conditions keeps my life safe on earth and are both ancient origin cosmic laws. As just a human son...as first father wasn't a theist or scientist. I infer my own identity in teaching reasoned why. As son.

Asteroid once frozen. Cosmic law.
And ice on earth supports our small biology existing.

So as natural man is first man then became science man I taught by two principle just human realisations.

If other humans misquote that purpose it was just behaviour choice of egotists. And egotists controlled life by threat and murder.

As all brothers first cult group wanted to be a king. Constantly usurped his brother by promises to the group then murder. Is his evil group behaviour.

As just humans.

Hence we taught if you don't allow natural man his equal rightful mutual position the group is going to destroy life on earth.

As they proved they had before.

If a human asked if men just humans only by baby humans authority rightful claim state...no man is God. The reference is any type of substance.

Then if they claim my machine cause a time shift...it involves cosmic changes too. Would in fact see an image as if the man as the designer was controlling a reaction inside a machine.

As causes.

As seemingly today man theist puts a human life in theory inside a machine that he reacts as just a human designer.

As another proof a humans science mind is wrong.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I don't see anything of substance there. It just looks as if NASA wrote a fluff piece to placate those that have rather silly belief.

By the way, do you know what most skeptics probably believe? It almost surely makes a lot more sense than what you believe.
What it looks like to an anonymous skeptical social media entity means zilch, the fact is NASA created a scientific team to research UAP/UFOs.

I don't do belief wrt UFOs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I.e.....a man takes dusts. He sees it as dusts. He's human.

His advice I am a human I see the dusts now I'm going to shift the dusts by machine reaction.

Then a man brain changed says my life began as dust lying.

Reason. No machine first.

Human living present first the theist.

A man.

His machines advice came about when one Satan angel image was removed. Old machines advice designs appeared above in cloud.

Machine not a manifested mass in cloud advice.

Is his actual thinkers possession claiming his machine had time shifted mass.

Was our known advised human warning about satanic theists just men.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If humans can take natural earth substances. Change their highest forms by choice only.

Form a type of living body. Yet activated substance is not inside our bio body as the substance as origin first position in cosmic law.

Is proof no human evolved from the suns mass...seeing it's law in cosmos is self consuming.

As living bodies as first presence microbial exist with dust chemicals as it's first type presence. Laws are exact about what first presence human quoted meant.

The ultimate truth. Take away any humans machine. Anything you state is said as a natural human mutual equal without including the machine.

All falsehoods ever stated were by the human using a machine. Is basic human advice the machine was humans con.

Ask the science community just humans. If I forbade machines would you all have a tantrum and express emotive human reasons as if you lost something of yourself?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father's advice to all his human sons.

As said by only one ever real father in memory.

The first man.

If scientists have theoried earths particle origin mass. In natural history dust mass owned a higher volume mass of its bodies natural presence first by cosmic law.

As science was a Choice of man and no machines existed first ...in any sun cosmic law.

Man today is theorising science as if he had never practiced the status science. Is now just beginning.

Yet was taught thousands of years ago seeing pyramids are of earths rock...he doesn't know how long. Theists invented science. It wasn't Moses as Moses is after the fact of summarisation terms.

As first scientist he made the Mountain mass fall of its face into disintegration by mass. Dusts at the feet of mountain. Dusts were at the feet of man first theist.

How dusts of mountain cause had in fact owned mutated removed origin DNA in nature and left scientific notified Inherited biology.

As 0 was agreed implemented only after four day earthquake. Old times rebuilt science is also not known as the exact time it was used. Or ended...as machines in temples always blew up.

Therefore earth in cosmic law had two types of earth attack both stopped. As gods body.

Science hence can change that law.

Knowingly they can reactivate both at the same time gaining a varied earth outcome by law change.

If they have in fact calculated earth to inherit it's first dust particle mass amount. By infinity cosmic terms.

Meaning my intention was to change all past results and cause my own new as just a human and just a theist.

Yet knew Idealised both old attacks informed. Claiming they had stopped. Nothing to do with a machine or a human man. As they hadn't owned nor controlled the pressure changed disasters.

As no man controls pressure shift.

Ice mass not a man has pressure shifted it's mass. Became colder but more water mass melted is now moving everywhere.

Space laws pressure never were human controlled. No man is God as man's mind making claims in fake thought I was the saviour...isn't ice yet proves his mind said ice is safe...yet bio life isn't.

What he lied about before. Men as the he claimed sciences products were safe. As gods substances first origin types.

As today life is still mutated in bio life and still sacrificed. Saved sacrificed...evolved sacrifice yet mutation changed.

We aren't histories mutation but science theories to put us back into origin biology now who inherits mutation. As if life was living to be bio mutated.

The a lie nation theme about the natal and the ion particle.

As heavens mass is the same mass. Each countries ground mass however is not the same.

As origin biology is gone. And it proves that each nations ground mass owned why it varied.

Pheno men A was termed caused by men who tried to time shift life as if it were a nuclear reaction first....as life.

Sun mass dust particles in space attacked earths evolved cloud mass and produced the phenomena above.

As mass of sun rock first dispersed it...mass ended voided reacting above in law as sun dusts only and not UFO alien.

Reasoned as mountain law clouds history Satan came out of earths volcanic melt hell...gas was not formed from above the warning.

Smoking rolling is a God clouds origin form taught science man...no images.

As gods hell was earths hell...not the suns.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The research results are due after the nine months study is complete as NASA has decreed.
Yes, I see that from the FOX article that you wrote. But you seem to be assuming quite a bit. There is nothing there that indicates that it is thought that they may be from intelligent life.

Worse yet your FOX article starts with a video of a UFO that has been shown to be a natural phenomenon.

One of the reasons that they often have a new batch of UFOs quite often is that the military is constantly updating its equipment and they as a result they are not aware at first of all of the possible bugs in it. Haven't you noticed that the nature of UFO's change as equipment changes? Once explained they are no longer news which is why we do not keep hearing of the same sort of UFO's today as were seen in the 1950's.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yes, I see that from the FOX article that you wrote. But you seem to be assuming quite a bit. There is nothing there that indicates that it is thought that they may be from intelligent life.

Worse yet your FOX article starts with a video of a UFO that has been shown to be a natural phenomenon.

One of the reasons that they often have a new batch of UFOs quite often is that the military is constantly updating its equipment and they as a result they are not aware at first of all of the possible bugs in it. Haven't you noticed that the nature of UFO's change as equipment changes? Once explained they are no longer news which is why we do not keep hearing of the same sort of UFO's today as were seen in the 1950's.
Life's ground water went deep inside earths cavities as fresh water when the flood as sea took over the earth.

When water atmosphere mass evaporated ...then fresh water with our bio life earth support microbes existed. Fresh water evaporated too as our ground water heavens is over us now.

Why we have nothing to do with heavens waters historic earth changes. Even today fresh water streams beneath the sea water.

As our living fresh water microbiology gets attacked by overhead heating fallout causes of science....water no longer supports skin health. Or fresh drinking water put into any bodies health.

Seeing trees take in water to grow food...as plants grow by water all bodies change bio health support in its biologies structure. As water becomes unholy changed.

So non supplemented humans biology becomes sick. As we are nature's holy life holy tree water ground balanced.

Science always knew...why they don't release truthful public advice.