• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe UFO and Aliens are real.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You underestimate the scrutiny undertaken by experienced pilots who operate the relevant radars, FLIRs, etc., they undoubtedly know what a bird/flock echo/return looks like, and in most case know precisely what it is they are locked onto in real time. In this case, the target behavior was 'off the scale", so the recorded UAP encounter would go to the next level, experienced military remote sensing experts of different relevant disciplines. In this case, the encountered UAP was still not able to be identified so it went to secret Pentagon UAP department where the top experts, military and as appropriate civilians, of multiple fields of expertize would have examined it. It was from here that it and some other classified videos were leaked to the msm, and as a result they were eventually declassified.

Now Phil Mason the atheist chemist downloads the declassified video and produces a youtube video that spins the evidence to try and persuade viewers that the pilot had locked onto a bird/flock, and atheist you believes it.
h579kOc0uhUE67UGAdgCuKkKdjnVWKTaYRv4hY793Hf_-uV13U8zVH9RsdtkU51xHPvyvP_G-99w9uOd_0YZ3fKNnLRxWSwC2KQXJmIA7HBhC0Jne7pBwfGQy9wAtg-qatWrllP-ZcXFFUvFacsqmuzZwJpnhpVoDbTFDiyKE5uh9ztaft_lEuEkPWx2s37eHoL5dYzkUHWu_AGvVRVrQxa0ds4Lk7GVaxkEQyYWGPgD0k-_dr5ZV_IiVUmZeLUEzU9zA3f-LK9ktWy-a0LqockQpG0mRjrYvy50er7xACM39Nq4PlCEp72MzEV9tXyzGm2WfYvzQD9-1VraRFEEiv5vMLY3AoKcyC21DiyoHqtaxTbXOAAYWzDZmgzEKPgwbbYmEzxPYR6esQUQJKZGKjgGGHHNDsjtxTR3fh_geqgns99HJIRBpR3EdpuGKwj0wjXpvtdlgAih32xo1-Y4OeQ7j0ea8inD24vTNYPxkF5FT7wFePrrVzoTewWlHs95RNQa6N4JXp4U_Xs54o2S16HMcHrSXA2gKyxDz1n-t_I-y_pwvpH47AhUIoYvqQ8LgqWDoktRgvSCG8cwRTU03LsxPmpODTtZYVEXeUTbMiw8tYS0zCkU1N5jMpOEFISjAW4wRPOgGwHVvKHixkp0917PKlJldqupWr2oWuADqYyDepD6qdbsddSUCsCbyPx5928Im6bDkepMOMds4sgfTnKsXbs6sMsJtQty4q5vkQ4-MVKNiVmBLHkEy-fEBgLB1od-5xaHH3l84j4WRSVGvY-aHXS1kAI3jsHF1PJ5OwXajk61nbNdhGZMaVIg7b2oUqeuOQPiZYnEGDmTB1sdq-bBsAOGpFa520owdRsz2DsvCm_q5OMLhEsmiEllzEfrm4kmd9yDeWRGKhvq9HNNRSfDovpsJ7V4Z2vD40Iz3voH=w45-h30-no

Dude, don't laugh when you make such an ignorant error as "a flock of birds".

Try again.

And Oh MY FSM! You are still making the same error that you made in a previous post. How can you get sooooo many things wrong?

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dude, don't laugh when you make such an ignorant error as "a flock of birds".

Try again.
You have not provided a clear answer to my question, why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?

Please do not deflect or raise other issues in your response, we have all the time in the world to do that, just give your honest reason.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have not provided a clear answer to my question, why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?

Yes I did; I tell you what, drop the false assumptions and ask again and I will answer again.

Please do not deflect or raise other issues in your response, we have all the time in the world to do that, just give your honest reason.

You may be describing yourself once again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you believe it possible that alien entities have visited this planet? I'd prefer a yes or no response, but whatever....

It may be possible. Please note the wording. The problem is that interstellar travel may be for all practical purposes impossible. It does not matter how advanced a population is. If you cannot find some way to "cheat" I would say that it is not possible.

And a yes or no answer would be wrong in this case. If you absolutely demand it the answer would be "Yes, but . . . "

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It may be possible. Please note the wording. The problem is that interstellar travel may be for all practical purposes impossible. It does not matter how advanced a population is. If you cannot find some way to "cheat" I would say that it is not possible.

And a yes or no answer would be wrong in this case. If you absolutely demand it the answer would be "Yes, but . . . "
If you consider it may be possible that aliens have visited Earth, may it follow that it could also be possible that one or more of all reported sightings of UFOs in all our recorded history until now, including the military, may actually have come from somewhere else?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you consider it may be possible that aliens have visited Earth, may it follow that it could also be possible that one or more of all reported sightings of UFOs in all our recorded history until now, including the military, may actually have come from somewhere else?
Please you are reaching and being irrational. It is also possible since there are billions of ton of gold on the Earth that I could poop out a 100 gram nugget the next time that I go to the bathroom.

Do you even know what rational thought is? That is a serious question..

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Please you are reaching and being irrational. It is also possible since there are billions of ton of gold on the Earth that I could poop out a 100 gram nugget the next time that I go to the bathroom.

Do you even know what rational thought is? That is a serious question..
I gather from your infantile deflection response, your rational atheist persona is in a state of meltdown.

I mean that seriously, and you know what, only humility can save the day, admit rational atheism is not a perfect mindset to explain the greater reality, and bingo, bobs your uncle! I promise you I will not use the rofl gif if you eat humble pie. :hugehug:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I gather from your infantile deflection response, your rational atheist persona is in a state of meltdown.

I mean that seriously, and you know what, only humility can save the day, admit rational atheism is not a perfect mindset to explain the greater reality, and bingo, bobs your uncle! I promise you I will not use the rofl gif if yCou eat humble pie. :hugehug:
Wow! That was an appropriate response to your post. I dumbed it down to your level.

It is rather amazing that you can see when others do what you do all of the time.

Once more, can you argue like an adult? So far you have not been doing so.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

I mean that seriously, and you know what, only humility can save the day, admit rational atheism is not a perfect mindset to explain the greater reality, and bingo, bobs your uncle! I promise you I will not use the rofl gif if you eat humble pie. :hugehug:
And if you said the same having another religious belief some of us would laugh at you just the same. :oops:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Wow! That was an appropriate response to your post. I dumbed it down to your level.

It is rather amazing that you can see when others do what you do all of the time.

Once more, can you argue like an adult? So far you have not been doing so.
Rational atheism is a limited mindset that pretends to be able to apprehend reality, it can't!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Rational atheism is a limited mindset that pretends to be able to apprehend reality, it can't!
Really? You appear to have that problem. You are the one that refuses to have a rational discussion. For example when you could not deal with Phil Mason you went all out ad hom on him. When I tried to discuss the same topic you only had strawman arguments.

People following the thread can see who is not being rational.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Really? You appear to have that problem. You are the one that refuses to have a rational discussion. For example when you could not deal with Phil Mason you went all out ad hom on him. When I tried to discuss the same topic you only had strawman arguments.

People following the thread can see who is not being rational.
Do you know the meaning of the term 'ration' in the word rational, it implies a limitation, and then add to that the concept of atheism, another limitation to the absolute in the sense that you believe there is no absolute..

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
No offence intended, but I don't understand what you are trying to convey, can you try again.
Having a dig at atheism is somehow rational? Other than just being a response from your particular religious beliefs, as might be such from many others - but different from yours? You still come across as far too emotional. :oops:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you know the meaning of the term 'ration' in the word rational, it implies a limitation, and then add to that the concept of atheism, another limitation to the absolute in the sense that you believe there is no absolute..
Now you are playing silly word games. I doubt that you even understand what atheism is. It has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Having a dig at atheism is somehow rational? Other than just being a response from your particular religious beliefs, as might be such from many others - but different from yours? You still come across as far too emotional. :oops:
It is not a dig, just a home truth that atheists should understand about the inherent limitations associated with beliefs. Beliefs are not reality, never will be, they are merely mental conceptualizations meant to represent the real.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Now you are playing silly word games. I doubt that you even understand what atheism is. It has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing.
Atheism is a belief system that can never lead to reality, it is a mental prison that prevents the believer from realizing true existence beyond their mental conceptualizations that are meant to represent reality.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is not a dig, just a home truth that atheists should understand about the inherent limitations associated with beliefs. Beliefs are not reality, never will be, they are merely mental conceptualizations meant to represent the real.
And you still do not understand what atheism is.