• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe UFO and Aliens are real.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Atheism is a belief system that can never lead to reality, it is a mental prison that prevents the believer from realizing true existence beyond their mental conceptualizations that are meant to represent reality.
Sorry. Nope. Where did you get that idea from?

And please, you really should not lecture others about reality.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The NASA team appointed to do the UAP/UFO research is quite impressive, but there is one glaring omission imho,

Daniel Evans, the assistant deputy associate administrator for research at NASA’s Science Mission Directorate (SMD), is responsible for orchestrating the study.

The team is led by David Spergel, the President of the Simons Foundation and the founding director of the Flatiron Institute’s Center for Computational Astrophysics).

Other group members include Anamaria Berea, an associate professor at George Mason University, research affiliate with the SETI Institute, and a research investigator with the Blue Marble Space Institute of Science (BMSIS).

There’s David Grinspoon, a senior scientist at the Planetary Science Institute (PSI), adjunct professor, the former inaugural Baruch S. Blumberg/NASA Chair in Astrobiology,and member of NASA’s upcoming DAVINCI mission.

And then there’s Scott Kelly, a former NASA astronaut who commanded Expeditions 26, 45, and 46, and spent a year aboard the ISS as part of the NASA Twins Study.

Other people of interest include Mike Gold, the executive VP of Civil Space and External Affairs at Redwire Space, and a former NASA associate administrator who helped draft the Artemis Accords and the international agreements for the Lunar Gateway.

And Shelley Wright, an associate professor of physics at the UCSD’s Center for Astrophysics and Space Studies (CASS), SETI researcher and instrumentalist, and principal investigator for the UCSD Optical Infrared Laboratory (OIR)

“NASA has brought together some of the world’s leading scientists, data and artificial intelligence practitioners, aerospace safety experts, all with a specific charge, which is to tell us how to apply the full focus of science and data to UAP. The findings will be released to the public in conjunction with NASA’s principles of transparency, openness, and scientific integrity.”

NASA Announces the Team who'll be Studying UFO Data. It's a Pretty Impressive List

Why wasn't Phil Thunderf00t Mason chosen?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The NASA team appointed to do the UAP/UFO research is quite impressive, but there is one glaring omission imho,

Daniel Evans, the assistant deputy associate administrator for research at NASA’s Science Mission Directorate (SMD), is responsible for orchestrating the study.

The team is led by David Spergel, the President of the Simons Foundation and the founding director of the Flatiron Institute’s Center for Computational Astrophysics).

Other group members include Anamaria Berea, an associate professor at George Mason University, research affiliate with the SETI Institute, and a research investigator with the Blue Marble Space Institute of Science (BMSIS).

There’s David Grinspoon, a senior scientist at the Planetary Science Institute (PSI), adjunct professor, the former inaugural Baruch S. Blumberg/NASA Chair in Astrobiology,and member of NASA’s upcoming DAVINCI mission.

And then there’s Scott Kelly, a former NASA astronaut who commanded Expeditions 26, 45, and 46, and spent a year aboard the ISS as part of the NASA Twins Study.

Other people of interest include Mike Gold, the executive VP of Civil Space and External Affairs at Redwire Space, and a former NASA associate administrator who helped draft the Artemis Accords and the international agreements for the Lunar Gateway.

And Shelley Wright, an associate professor of physics at the UCSD’s Center for Astrophysics and Space Studies (CASS), SETI researcher and instrumentalist, and principal investigator for the UCSD Optical Infrared Laboratory (OIR)

“NASA has brought together some of the world’s leading scientists, data and artificial intelligence practitioners, aerospace safety experts, all with a specific charge, which is to tell us how to apply the full focus of science and data to UAP. The findings will be released to the public in conjunction with NASA’s principles of transparency, openness, and scientific integrity.”

NASA Announces the Team who'll be Studying UFO Data. It's a Pretty Impressive List

Why wasn't Phil Thunderf00t Mason chosen?

So what? They can name people to a panel that does not mean that they are doing anything,, much less that they will find anything. Meanwhile you cannot deal wit the fact that the latest three big UFO's were almost immediately explained as natural processes.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Your posts indicate otherwise. So does your "reasoning" here.
Obviously it is my thinking self that is involved in putting my awareness into words, but my awareness is beyond thought. You see, due to over forty years of meditation, my mind can relatively easy drop into a state free from thought. And it is here that reality is present through awareness not distorted or directed by the ego self.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So what? They can name people to a panel that does not mean that they are doing anything,, much less that they will find anything. Meanwhile you cannot deal wit the fact that the latest three big UFO's were almost immediately explained as natural processes.
People are not equal, there is a bell curve of least aware to most aware with the vast majority in the middle bulge, only the very few aware understand.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Obviously it is my thinking self that is involved in putting my awareness into words, but my awareness is beyond thought. You see, due to over forty years of meditation, my mind can relatively easy drop into a state free from thought. And it is here that reality is present through awareness not distorted or directed by the ego self.
That does not guarantee a rational response. That is the problem. And when it comes to your ability to have "awareness beyond thought" you only appear to be fooling yourself. The longer that a person fools himself the easier it is to do. A prime example was Trump after the election but he appears to have genuinely fooled himself. At one point he knew that he lost but he cannot accept that.

Now would you care to try to discuss tis rationally and calmly? For example you could not find any flaws in Thunderf00t's video, or should I say Mason's? I can go either way for you. All that you could do was try to distort the refutation.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
People are not equal, there is a bell curve of least aware to most aware with the vast majority in the middle bulge, only the very few aware understand.

You do not appear to have any special awareness at all. You may have fooled yourself, but if you were aware you would think that you could argue rationally without using logical fallacies.

Once again, do you think that you can have a calm, rational discussion?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Every one is a human first.

Our human biology no argument even exists came from two preceding baby human adults only who had sex.

Scientists theorising do not use their owned biologies advice.

Survive life is by human sex. Atmospheric conditions are why biology changes. You know as you live gaining bio changes as you live inside the planets space heavens.

We get sickness colds flu skin changes blood changes bone changes constantly. It also goes away as it shouldn't have been inherited.

As origin human form is healthy.

So water carries the bodies that by type change health. Known to science already.

Gases.

Gases each natural forms by definition its own colour in burning Cooling.

Therefore you cannot discuss spirit as if it first hadn't existed was humans scientific relativity. The baby life is holy.

Now as it was man who changed human biology and consciousness obviously man the baby needed to listen to his human mother's advice.

Where holy mother was holy sister and holy daughter...three women terms.

Instead you called her a whore. Yet even our original human mother was a virgin.

So you begin to realise men theists lied.

As it's human living as not the first ever human adult. What you see above manifests and goes away also.

Proving it shouldn't be manifest otherwise it would remain fixed.

Just because you can choose to make it a human topic doesn't make it human owned.

A teaching stated. Humans position I see I theme I want to own for my purposes. Is abstract to actually being human.

Yet as you use natural human consciousness placing human ownership upon a topic brings that idea into. Feedback mind belief of falsified human word use.

For just natural survival.

Was a human warning teaching. Knowing human behaviour gets life destroyed the reason.

As all humans rational advice is only life survival first.

As I nearly died as a baby I became more aware about humans life survival.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Honestly i believe UFO'S and aliens do exist and that they have visitede us hete on earth.

It would be very strange if only this planet called earth was populated.

How about you? What do you believe or think of the UFO/Alien topic?

Why is it so "scary" to admit that they might exist?
I personally believe we are being visited by 'otherworldly' beings, myself. However, I think they're from other dimensions of reality and not other planets. These UFO and especially the abduction stories sound a lot like old stories of demonic possession and ghosts. I think the 'alien' thing is a disinformation hoax to mislead and cover something up, like the Roswell nonsense, which helped seed the whole concept. It's obvious that the US government knows something weird is going on with all that has been coming out about it in the last few years.

Some UFOs can also be possibly be classified technology that they won't admit exists or natural phenomena mistaken for something else, but that's not always the case.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I personally believe we are being visited by 'otherworldly' beings, myself. However, I think they're from other dimensions of reality and not other planets. These UFO and especially the abduction stories sound a lot like old stories of demonic possession and ghosts. I think the 'alien' thing is a disinformation hoax to mislead and cover something up, like the Roswell nonsense, which helped seed the whole concept. It's obvious that the US government knows something weird is going on with all that has been coming out about it in the last few years.

Some UFOs can also be possibly be classified technology that they won't admit exists or natural phenomena mistaken for something else, but that's not always the case.
Beliefs that are not supported by reliable evidence are wrong at an amazing rate. Do you have any evidence for this belief?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Beliefs that are not supported by reliable evidence are wrong at an amazing rate. Do you have any evidence for this belief?
This isn't a debate thread and I'm not here to convince anyone. I don't care what anyone believes about this. I have my own experiences, the experience of others, the teachings of my religion and others and consider what seems to be going on here. That's it.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We are all humans we see.

We live in highest living water over our head generated oxygen position the living.

Ask a thinking human asks where did the idea dimensions come from. When every human historic life bio supported by human great grand parents to baby. Human is here today by human sex only?

We evolve from microbial human cells into a massed body baby into an ever changing evolving form to adult.

No dimension.

Now we use words.

If every highest natural body exists with you first where's science? As the thinker no reaction reacting.

Not existing as conversion and conversion isn't being practiced...removal.

Ask a man plus men who as a man owned the same upper gas fall brain mind star fall cause attack. Not mass owner gas fell it should be cold. One cell life of cell man bio body gone

Didn't you only live an experience of cell health leaving?

Yes.

Did you everywhere on earth get the same attack in the same moment by same condition?

No. Said man.

Divine. Divided Sion fission of fusion. Division. Di MEN Sion. Told. Reasoned a multiple one man's experience only.

Same attack.

A brothers experience.

Is earth covered by Rock's dusts sand dirt fresh water salt water?

Yes.

And men got attacked as a variant as the land nation isn't the same. Same event yet the man experience changed.

Yes.

Which is the advice you shared...not any reality. Non reality was just A human experience. Told by man as men.

To reason.

When not first attacked every highest natural created type existed unchanging with me. Only my own cell bio life changed in water oxygen lack of causes. Water oxygen changes.

Yes .. told with earth rock is human life as god highest life.

So if all those bodies changed. And I pretend I could put it back how it was before. I would not be changed first.

Yes. And yes the same types of mass still existed. So were you still existing as proof. It hasn't been put back so you were hurt changed.

Told the human had the experience. You weren't theorising why you existed. You theorised why you still existed.

How missing correct use of words tells falsehoods. Get a change mind the teaching said you babble. Then cannot put correct word use in its order.

Only unharmed humans taught why it happened. As sexual procreation massed populated past origin small first family community. The exact reason why.

As first family parents human type survived we can then advise why the sexual baby life reproduced by sex got hurt as consciousness advised.

If you said what was light as a heavens before it was holy life supportive. The UFO status would state you'd be seeing the remnants of earths heavens attacked.

The attack was a very long time ago and it's still leaving as infinity space vacuum increases its zero body voiding opening. Until it's gone.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That does not guarantee a rational response. That is the problem. And when it comes to your ability to have "awareness beyond thought" you only appear to be fooling yourself. The longer that a person fools himself the easier it is to do. A prime example was Trump after the election but he appears to have genuinely fooled himself. At one point he knew that he lost but he cannot accept that.

Now would you care to try to discuss tis rationally and calmly? For example you could not find any flaws in Thunderf00t's video, or should I say Mason's? I can go either way for you. All that you could do was try to distort the refutation.
Remember the bell curve, what is rational to your mind may not be to mine, and vice versa. Tbh, I have little interest in most of what to me is babble in your comments. By babble I mean irrelevant chatter about Trump, elections, Thunderf00t's video, etc.. What interests me is the bigger picture, apprehension of the whole of existence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This isn't a debate thread and I'm not here to convince anyone. I don't care what anyone believes about this. I have my own experiences, the experience of others, the teachings of my religion and others and consider what seems to be going on here. That's it.
I know. it is a a "discussion" thread. And if you don't want to give details there is no need to.