• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I believe UFO and Aliens are real.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Yes, I see that from the FOX article that you wrote. But you seem to be assuming quite a bit. There is nothing there that indicates that it is thought that they may be from intelligent life.

Worse yet your FOX article starts with a video of a UFO that has been shown to be a natural phenomenon.

One of the reasons that they often have a new batch of UFOs quite often is that the military is constantly updating its equipment and they as a result they are not aware at first of all of the possible bugs in it. Haven't you noticed that the nature of UFO's change as equipment changes? Once explained they are no longer news which is why we do not keep hearing of the same sort of UFO's today as were seen in the 1950's.
It is research into UFOs, no one is claiming anything.

Back up your claim with evidence that it is a natural phenomenon or you just made it up?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is research into UFOs, no one is claiming anything.

Back up your claim with evidence that it is a natural phenomenon or you just made it up?

You mean that you did not do one little bit of research into this? There are several sources on YouTube that can explain better than I can. I like this particular YouTuber that is also a professional research chemist. His job has nothing to do with the refutation, and I do believe that he got it from another. But his narrating skills are well worth the time:

If I recall correctly this deals mainly with the GOFAST video. There are two others. One for each released UFO video.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
^ Haha, Phil Mason aka Thunderfootf00t is your source..
M5yKkPWaRPigI0aipqN-z2Jfa8pquzV3VxczDkDEG8cO4dBTHYvJmJoCFiCakckBVsHSjS5Ds94klipR3A2VtYl3f8MnOCbYh_HwtDxg1HbWfnbeiwOR2sNNEZY1JFEluSlNjRZnHmIHeStAFwQvyQOVZm9eb1pmOBuAako0FwdhWrb3QFTrjZ_6ry4Zkq_yJsY7mxvVKLhGt6Hfhd3pBgpA4980_vX4HlgnaG2CEC3YHZwzW9IdYkGHBR_9V-xC-HwLMUrPsGfYIxoXA5OeMe-1gehQoo88xXfGFt5mFIRSDw5HIj6KK4yjB11UJmVyWBKi3qdNyyWCF7nXaDBKf7P6Yrfaq1O70pc-udcT89V5t5A4vwbH_jDgJE5bS5VF99co2H46xg25Nvx_lT8WoJZxYYa_-WkCPGoN42Grp9Faiygv1eNeBxIpnARstyUU6w8EFd2ahYPnSvBtAiXtcCQ6Akq5m3t8na_I4Fx3fOevY9gylt2i2jnL2rPtEIssiGnfi_-j4chIoZdV2c8UbYCsCG-gjMLAtNX8l8Wg8xHgnASTv6hmiSTieE9h4zF-AW2_bk6hFxVpuy4VjaWM2LZEsc04smz2l3mAyXyijNAF-fXCSwa_prMuw51Cna8lvnTJyQ8D-j0ON7GfDLTrFBDRaY1NYhavbZAHLoS7LSPXpk5S3dHBi0ORDjI0-m7tu0Qq_2k2ktHg_qH_lyvdbik85VJaBxDV6tVMhdDiDX5oHDg3yJvzre32UHFkZuM5b145ZE19VX0u8tMZYyaKE909KZrpb2fvzb1q0Z8z5KPInF2AWGeEWN_LkUbFBLFa_9VmPnBgcNICUrNDNQFC2g7hQxEEIz906R-43uBx0xGa1kBu4zFEGKsFOQRkrcbmcS91f6FoIY8FWyqveN0vZSkLatn7zIItpgeiGIp49C2n=w45-h30-no

Say no more...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
^ Haha, Phil Mason aka Thunderfootf00t is your source..
M5yKkPWaRPigI0aipqN-z2Jfa8pquzV3VxczDkDEG8cO4dBTHYvJmJoCFiCakckBVsHSjS5Ds94klipR3A2VtYl3f8MnOCbYh_HwtDxg1HbWfnbeiwOR2sNNEZY1JFEluSlNjRZnHmIHeStAFwQvyQOVZm9eb1pmOBuAako0FwdhWrb3QFTrjZ_6ry4Zkq_yJsY7mxvVKLhGt6Hfhd3pBgpA4980_vX4HlgnaG2CEC3YHZwzW9IdYkGHBR_9V-xC-HwLMUrPsGfYIxoXA5OeMe-1gehQoo88xXfGFt5mFIRSDw5HIj6KK4yjB11UJmVyWBKi3qdNyyWCF7nXaDBKf7P6Yrfaq1O70pc-udcT89V5t5A4vwbH_jDgJE5bS5VF99co2H46xg25Nvx_lT8WoJZxYYa_-WkCPGoN42Grp9Faiygv1eNeBxIpnARstyUU6w8EFd2ahYPnSvBtAiXtcCQ6Akq5m3t8na_I4Fx3fOevY9gylt2i2jnL2rPtEIssiGnfi_-j4chIoZdV2c8UbYCsCG-gjMLAtNX8l8Wg8xHgnASTv6hmiSTieE9h4zF-AW2_bk6hFxVpuy4VjaWM2LZEsc04smz2l3mAyXyijNAF-fXCSwa_prMuw51Cna8lvnTJyQ8D-j0ON7GfDLTrFBDRaY1NYhavbZAHLoS7LSPXpk5S3dHBi0ORDjI0-m7tu0Qq_2k2ktHg_qH_lyvdbik85VJaBxDV6tVMhdDiDX5oHDg3yJvzre32UHFkZuM5b145ZE19VX0u8tMZYyaKE909KZrpb2fvzb1q0Z8z5KPInF2AWGeEWN_LkUbFBLFa_9VmPnBgcNICUrNDNQFC2g7hQxEEIz906R-43uBx0xGa1kBu4zFEGKsFOQRkrcbmcS91f6FoIY8FWyqveN0vZSkLatn7zIItpgeiGIp49C2n=w45-h30-no

Say no more...
It appears that we have a massive science denier here. And it appears that you paid no attention at all to my post.

By the way, I have not been rude about your ideas which could have been called "brain dead" what makes you think that you have a right to accuse others of not being a valid source? Wow talk about breaking an iron meter.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It appears that we have a massive science denier here. And it appears that you paid no attention at all to my post.

By the way, I have not been rude about your ideas which could have been called "brain dead" what makes you think that you have a right to accuse others of not being a valid source? Wow talk about breaking an iron meter.
Ok, so here's what the Atheist movement in the form of Freethought.com think of him hacking their computers..
Thunderf00t/Phil Mason, treacherous hack

F--k Thunderf00t/Phil Mason. The accounts that Zinnia and Natalie and Ashley have revealed are true: for the past month, Thunderf00t took advantage of a security exploit to hack into our private mail server; when the hole was closed, he tried multiple time to use the same exploit to get back in. He knowingly and willfully violated a confidential email list. And worse, what he has since been doing (and this is how we discovered the security flaw in the first place) is disseminating some of this email to third parties.

Summary of Thunderf00t/Phil Mason’s disgrace

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok, so here's what the Atheist movement in the form of Freethought.com think of him hacking their computers..
Thunderf00t/Phil Mason, treacherous hack

F--k Thunderf00t/Phil Mason. The accounts that Zinnia and Natalie and Ashley have revealed are true: for the past month, Thunderf00t took advantage of a security exploit to hack into our private mail server; when the hole was closed, he tried multiple time to use the same exploit to get back in. He knowingly and willfully violated a confidential email list. And worse, what he has since been doing (and this is how we discovered the security flaw in the first place) is disseminating some of this email to third parties.

Summary of Thunderf00t/Phil Mason’s disgrace
So what? Even if true that has nothing to do with his ability to debunk nonsense. He got some extremist atheists ticked off. He may have a different side of the story. But I really do not care since that has nothing to do with this topic or his ability to debunk nonsense.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human sees as first human first. Our father.

You aren't his life.

You are a lying self Idolating baby man adult human. Exactly told you were. Life of king and lords as rich man brothers. Who historic usurped king's as new king men. In cult group choice.

You sacrificed your own life. It's only when you got hurt did you show any remorse about families abuses by you.

Exact self adult man baby father life.

Not origin father.

Origin natural first place father not a theist not a scientist. No phenomena...no machines no removal of energy mass out of cosmic holding infinity.

Big asteroid star mass returns that killed off dinosaur life. In nature. The garden.

Garden nature and dinosaurs not aliens....first proof.

Father human not a scientist in natural observation second proof.

Man's mind changed by star mass first...third proof.

Man thinks O about a circle with a number. Fourth proof.

Fifth proof if you hadn't designed a machine to equal Phi design first you would not have lost your natural mind.

In conscious thought you also see...being advised correctly.

Machine is idle. It's a designers metal object his idol.

Sixth position no alien no machine reaction. Man's machine first.

Uses Phi calculus again...same Phi position to design machine.

You apply it as phi to react destroy the same calculus you built machine by.

Machine leaves as mass time shifted blew up destroyed.

Phenomena you caused above.

Was taught as the satanic theory.

Now science man's.mind said as a human our life came from carbon. Scientists only memory baby man adult. Self possessed memory.

Another proof.

He is consciously and direct descendant from two human bio bodies. Sperm ovary union.

An outright lie.

Men as designer phi plays around with natural forms...what you see is. You see it changes.

As below so above proof it manifested unnaturally as natural was changed...so it's not natural law it is changed natural law the advice.

P he no men A. Peter. Man maned repetere Peter from caused repeated head attacks. Built the legal founding argument against science after hundreds of years of bio life attacked.

Alchemy man in Alchemy change doesn't infer safety in reactive science themes. Yet if he multiplied his experiment as inferred mass. He would change his scientists.mind.

Was the teaching why Alchemy first evils of men had been outlawed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human consciousness.

When conscious life was mutated science was no longer practiced.

Reason...mind gone.

Over a long period of time human mind biology healed evolved. He remembered science did it again.

Loses his.mind again...no science practiced.

Heals biology consciousness remembers and is doing it again.

Our actual warning.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
So what? Even if true that has nothing to do with his ability to debunk nonsense. He got some extremist atheists ticked off. He may have a different side of the story. But I really do not care since that has nothing to do with this topic or his ability to debunk nonsense.
He is a rabid Atheist for heaven sakes, they can't help themselves believing so strongly as they do in their personal view of reality, they p-ss off most everyone eventually. Fanatical atheists, like fanatical Theists, do not like it that most people do not have strong beliefs about anything, the live and let live approach, they can't resist the urge to want everyone to have a similar belief to them. Who cares if someone wants to believe in Bigfoot, who cares if someone wants to believe in their brand of Atheism, it's their life, their karma.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He is a rabid Atheist for heaven sakes, they can't help themselves believing so strongly as they do in their personal view of reality, they p-ss off most everyone eventually. Fanatical atheists, like fanatical Theists, do not like it that most people do not have strong beliefs about anything, the live and let live approach, they can't resist the urge to want everyone to have a similar belief to them. Who cares if someone wants to believe in Bigfoot, who cares if someone wants to believe in their brand of Atheism, it's their life, their karma.
No he is not. And at first I thought that you were talking about PZ Meyers. He is not one either, but if anything he is more "rabid" than Mason.

Find a legitimate point or watch the video.

All you have right now is an unsupported ad hominem attack. The subjects that you are talking about have nothing to do with UFO's and whether or not they are just natural events.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No he is not. And at first I thought that you were talking about PZ Meyers. He is not one either, but if anything he is more "rabid" than Mason.

Find a legitimate point or watch the video.

All you have right now is an unsupported ad hominem attack. The subjects that you are talking about have nothing to do with UFO's and whether or not they are just natural events.
Yes he is.
Thunderf00t - SJWiki
Thunderf00t (real name is Phil Mason[2]) is a YouTube new atheist and anti-feminist.

Thunderf00t
Thunderf00t (real name Phil Mason[1]) is a YouTube atheist, antitheist and vlogger, well-known for his Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?[note 1] series and his various exchanges with other vloggers.

Thunderf00t | Wikitubia | Fandom
Dr. Philip Mason is an English scientist and YouTuber well-known for his videos on atheism, science and feminism on his channel Thunderf00t.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yes he is.
Thunderf00t - SJWiki
Thunderf00t (real name is Phil Mason[2]) is a YouTube new atheist and anti-feminist.

Thunderf00t
Thunderf00t (real name Phil Mason[1]) is a YouTube atheist, antitheist and vlogger, well-known for his Why Do People Laugh At Creationists?[note 1] series and his various exchanges with other vloggers.

Thunderf00t | Wikitubia | Fandom
Dr. Philip Mason is an English scientist and YouTuber well-known for his videos on atheism, science and feminism on his channel Thunderf00t.
Nothing there about him being "rabid". And your ad hominem attack is still a tacit admission that you have nothing.

And what the heck is " SJWiki"? Is that a site that openly admits to their bias? What a failure!!

Try again.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Nothing there about him being "rabid". And your ad hominem attack is still a tacit admission that you have nothing.

And what the heck is " SJWiki"? Is that a site that openly admits to their bias? What a failure!!

Try again.
I get it, you are an atheist, and hold very strong atheistic beliefs about reality, but you need to understand that these beliefs exist only in your mind, reality itself exists independent of your beliefs about it. So please try to be humble and understand that if you don't believe there are alien beings, then fine, that's your belief, but no way does that represent proof or evidence that there are none, it you do, you are deluded.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
So please try to be humble and understand that if you don't believe there are alien beings, then fine, that's your belief, but no way does that represent proof or evidence that there are none, it you do, you are deluded.
^ it's called projection.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I get it, you are an atheist, and hold very strong atheistic beliefs about reality, but you need to understand that these beliefs exist only in your mind, reality itself exists independent of your beliefs about it. So please try to be humble and understand that if you don't believe there are alien beings, then fine, that's your belief, but no way does that represent proof or evidence that there are none, it you do, you are deluded.

No, I am a rational skeptic. You appear to be neither. When given a source that refuted your nonsense you had nothing but rather ignorant personal attacks against the person that refuted your beliefs. You could not deal with the evidence that showed you to be wrong.

As for intelligent alien life elsewhere in the universe it is for all practical purposes a surety. But what is an extraordinary claim on your part is that there have been alien visitors to the Earth. You have no rational evidence for that at all. Any skeptic would be laughing at you. It would not matter what there religious beliefs were.

Can you discuss this rationally and logically? So far you have been your own worst enemy in this discussion.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, I am a rational skeptic. You appear to be neither. When given a source that refuted your nonsense you had nothing but rather ignorant personal attacks against the person that refuted your beliefs. You could not deal with the evidence that showed you to be wrong.

As for intelligent alien life elsewhere in the universe it is for all practical purposes a surety. But what is an extraordinary claim on your part is that there have been alien visitors to the Earth. You have no rational evidence for that at all. Any skeptic would be laughing at you. It would not matter what there religious beliefs were.

Can you discuss this rationally and logically? So far you have been your own worst enemy in this discussion.
I worked in the remote sensing field, ie., avionic attack radar tracking, ground based satellite visible, near and thermal infrared imaging systems, and have no doubt the US navy pilots were tracking real objects, yet to be identified.

Please refresh my memory and tell me where I had made claims about alien visitors to Earth? And please explain why, given that you are certain there is life elsewhere, that you and all other skeptics would laugh at me, and by extension anyone and everyone else, if they had ever claimed to have seen a UFO yet have no evidence of the experience to reveal?

Why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I worked in the remote sensing field, ie., avionic attack radar tracking, ground based satellite visible, near and thermal infrared imaging systems, and have no doubt the US navy pilots were tracking real objects, yet to be identified.

Please refresh my memory and tell me where I had made claims about alien visitors to Earth? And please explain why, given that you are certain there is life elsewhere, that you and all other skeptics would laugh at me, and by extension anyone and everyone else, if they had ever claimed to have seen a UFO yet have no evidence of the experience to reveal?

Why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?
In some cases yes. And they were truly awesome. In the case of the GOFAST example it was almost surely a bird. The problem is that you may have "worked in the field" but you were not able to properly analyze the results. I have heard lower level people like you overestimate their competence in all sorts of fields. They run into something that they cannot understand and they assume that no one else can figure it out either.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
In some cases yes. And they were truly awesome. In the case of the GOFAST example it was almost surely a bird. The problem is that you may have "worked in the field" but you were not able to properly analyze the results. I have heard lower level people like you overestimate their competence in all sorts of fields. They run into something that they cannot understand and they assume that no one else can figure it out either.
I disagree, the Phil Mason's amateur bird hypothesis is not correct, but even if it were correct, there are as you say, many others that remain unidentified. So once again I ask you, why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I disagree, the Phil Mason's amateur bird hypothesis is not correct, but even if it were correct, there are as you say, many others that remain unidentified. So once again I ask you, why does a rational atheist's belief system prevent them from being open to the possibility of there being alien visitors to this planet?
It may not be his. As I said he appears to be narrating what various people found. The video goes over why it probably is a bird. From the video they can make a reasonable estimate of its size and its elevation. The motion is illusory since the jet was moving at rapid speed and the camera locked onto the bird. If you could lock your eyes onto a telephone pole as your car drove by it the background would appear to move.

And yes, there may be others that are unidentified. So what? That means that they are only unidentified. They are not evidence for alien visitors. You might want to work on your logic skills a bit. You are trying to use an argument from ignorance.

And you make a gross error. I am open to the possibility. It is you that appears to be close minded. Find me some evidence for your beliefs. Do not rely on logical fallacies. Plus you might want to try to explain how aliens could visit here in the first place. Now in this case I do not want to make an argument from ignorance, but I can explain some of the reasons that it may not be possible.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
It may not be his. As I said he appears to be narrating what various people found. The video goes over why it probably is a bird. From the video they can make a reasonable estimate of its size and its elevation. The motion is illusory since the jet was moving at rapid speed and the camera locked onto the bird. If you could lock your eyes onto a telephone pole as your car drove by it the background would appear to move.

And yes, there may be others that are unidentified. So what? That means that they are only unidentified. They are not evidence for alien visitors. You might want to work on your logic skills a bit. You are trying to use an argument from ignorance.

And you make a gross error. I am open to the possibility. It is you that appears to be close minded. Find me some evidence for your beliefs. Do not rely on logical fallacies. Plus you might want to try to explain how aliens could visit here in the first place. Now in this case I do not want to make an argument from ignorance, but I can explain some of the reasons that it may not be possible.
You underestimate the scrutiny undertaken by experienced pilots who operate the relevant radars, FLIRs, etc., they undoubtedly know what a bird/flock echo/return looks like, and in most case know precisely what it is they are locked onto in real time. In this case, the target behavior was 'off the scale", so the recorded UAP encounter would go to the next level, experienced military remote sensing experts of different relevant disciplines. In this case, the encountered UAP was still not able to be identified so it went to secret Pentagon UAP department where the top experts, military and as appropriate civilians, of multiple fields of expertize would have examined it. It was from here that it and some other classified videos were leaked to the msm, and as a result they were eventually declassified.

Now Phil Mason the atheist chemist downloads the declassified video and produces a youtube video that spins the evidence to try and persuade viewers that the pilot had locked onto a bird/flock, and atheist you believe it.
h579kOc0uhUE67UGAdgCuKkKdjnVWKTaYRv4hY793Hf_-uV13U8zVH9RsdtkU51xHPvyvP_G-99w9uOd_0YZ3fKNnLRxWSwC2KQXJmIA7HBhC0Jne7pBwfGQy9wAtg-qatWrllP-ZcXFFUvFacsqmuzZwJpnhpVoDbTFDiyKE5uh9ztaft_lEuEkPWx2s37eHoL5dYzkUHWu_AGvVRVrQxa0ds4Lk7GVaxkEQyYWGPgD0k-_dr5ZV_IiVUmZeLUEzU9zA3f-LK9ktWy-a0LqockQpG0mRjrYvy50er7xACM39Nq4PlCEp72MzEV9tXyzGm2WfYvzQD9-1VraRFEEiv5vMLY3AoKcyC21DiyoHqtaxTbXOAAYWzDZmgzEKPgwbbYmEzxPYR6esQUQJKZGKjgGGHHNDsjtxTR3fh_geqgns99HJIRBpR3EdpuGKwj0wjXpvtdlgAih32xo1-Y4OeQ7j0ea8inD24vTNYPxkF5FT7wFePrrVzoTewWlHs95RNQa6N4JXp4U_Xs54o2S16HMcHrSXA2gKyxDz1n-t_I-y_pwvpH47AhUIoYvqQ8LgqWDoktRgvSCG8cwRTU03LsxPmpODTtZYVEXeUTbMiw8tYS0zCkU1N5jMpOEFISjAW4wRPOgGwHVvKHixkp0917PKlJldqupWr2oWuADqYyDepD6qdbsddSUCsCbyPx5928Im6bDkepMOMds4sgfTnKsXbs6sMsJtQty4q5vkQ4-MVKNiVmBLHkEy-fEBgLB1od-5xaHH3l84j4WRSVGvY-aHXS1kAI3jsHF1PJ5OwXajk61nbNdhGZMaVIg7b2oUqeuOQPiZYnEGDmTB1sdq-bBsAOGpFa520owdRsz2DsvCm_q5OMLhEsmiEllzEfrm4kmd9yDeWRGKhvq9HNNRSfDovpsJ7V4Z2vD40Iz3voH=w45-h30-no