• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Israel Stopped Occupying The West Bank Would There Be Peace Between The Jews And Arabs?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
LOL.

If thats the case someone should ask Khamanei if Iran will support a two-state solution to end apartheid.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said he would introduce legislation to match the cabinet decision rejecting “international diktats” seeking to push Palestinian statehood — boasting of his decades of thwarting any such move.
Netanyahu boasts of thwarting the establishment of a Palestinian state ‘for decades’

Doesn't seem Netanyahu has much interest in a Palestinian state either.
Where would you put the Palestinian state anyway?

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
Hopefully someday soon Jews and arabs will be able to live near each other without killing each other. That's all I know. I don't support one side or the other anymore. I'm done with that sick game. I support peace.

GoodAttention

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday said he would introduce legislation to match the cabinet decision rejecting “international diktats” seeking to push Palestinian statehood — boasting of his decades of thwarting any such move.
Netanyahu boasts of thwarting the establishment of a Palestinian state ‘for decades’

Doesn't seem Netanyahu has much interest in a Palestinian state either.
Where would you put the Palestinian state anyway?

First step is recognize the State of Palestine first, then discuss borders after.

At the moment many countries that have not recognized Palestine only do so "in principle".

The caveat being that they effectively outsource the decision to Israel, being Israel needs to determine the borders. If Netanyahu is saying what, unfortunately, the majority of Israeli Jews also support, then the ball is in the court of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States, and also South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore to name a few more to decide where they stand.

Collectively these countries make up at least 60% of the worlds GDP, and hold 3 out of 5 security council seats.

The Arab countries, plus Iran, need to decide also.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Iran decision is they will support whatever the oppressed (Palestinians) decide. If they want a two state solution, they will support it, they just don't think such a decision should be made out of despair.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
There would be a peace If USA wants.
But AIPAC zionism regime, don't want peace, want others piece of lands.

Want extend this criminal racist regime,it's same like accept extend german nazi in europe at ww1
And ww2 ?
Same mistake different place.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
True, although I said "counties," as in counties in the U.S. It's smaller than Pima and Maricopa counties in Arizona, for example. Counties in southern California also are quite large, larger than Israel and even some states back east.
In medical problem. We suppose don't let the disease spread more.
First try remedy it, it not remove it.
The idealogy of Israel regime is now ground in Gaza and West bank. I can't imagine how much pain Palestinians,are suffering from tyranny racist regime.
In Northern Gaza there is no food for 12 days. They killed by hundreds daily.
In West Bank,setters attack Palestinians homes under Israel policies protection.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'll be the first toa admit that I find it difficult to keep straight.

OK I think that Jerusalem is about 62 miles from Gaza.

And?

Jerusalem is roughly 58 miles from Sderot, the city closest to the north-east corner of Gaza which, in turn, is roughly 25 miles long. It does not "straddle" Gaza any more than Chicago straddles Wisconsin.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
There would be a peace If USA wants.
But AIPAC zionism regime, don't want peace, want others piece of lands.

Want extend this criminal racist regime,it's same like accept extend german nazi in europe at ww1
And ww2 ?
Same mistake different place.

IMO, Islamism is alive and well throughout the ME, and Islamism is a colonialist movement.

So i would say that there will be "peace" in only one of two circumstances:

1 - Israel is destroyed
2 - Islamism stops being supported.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
IMO, Islamism is alive and well throughout the ME, and Islamism is a colonialist movement.

So i would say that there will be "peace" in only one of two circumstances:

1 - Israel is destroyed
2 - Islamism stops being supported.
We all suffered from extremists. Every religion has his own extreme views. And colonial dreams.

The dangerous when a extreme regime create a country such zionism now "Israel", and extrem christians by Nazi Germany.

It's good that you realize how peace be establish.

icehorse

Premium Member
We all suffered from extremists. Every religion has his own extreme views. And colonial dreams.

The dangerous when a extreme regime create a country such zionism now "Israel", and extrem christians by Nazi Germany.

It's good that you realize how peace be establish.
And extreme Muslims !

Godobeyer

Premium Member
And extreme Muslims !
Sure,I meant most of religions sufered by their extremists in all history.
The situation go to worst when it's take to racism path,and become a country.
The world before accept German Nazi ,so the world at WW2 paid great price because of this idealogy.
I hope the world won't pay the same price by same mistake.which is adopt a racist regime.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I don't think the land is illegally occupied. @Saint Frankenstein Source? Thanks.
It sure is.

The West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza are supposed to be part of a Palestinian state. The US used to recognize Israeli settlements in those areas as illegal, until Trump unfortunately changed it.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It sure is.

The West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza are supposed to be part of a Palestinian state. The US used to recognize Israeli settlements in those areas as illegal, until Trump unfortunately changed it.
Interesting. Thanks.

icehorse

Premium Member
It sure is.

Can you defend your claim without appealing to questionable authorities? Can you defend your claim using history and logic?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Can you defend your claim without appealing to questionable authorities? Can you defend your claim using history and logic?
"Questionable authorities", my ***. Go away. I know talking to you is a huge waste of time since you're blinded by hatred of Muslims and Arabs. It's impossible for you to have a reasonable discussion about this. You'll just handwave away anything I post like you just did there.

icehorse

Premium Member
"Questionable authorities", my ***. Go away. I know talking to you is a huge waste of time since you're blinded by hatred of Muslims and Arabs. It's impossible for you to have a reasonable discussion about this. You'll just handwave away anything I post like you just did there.

I asked a reasonable question and you responded with a false slur towards me, not a good look for you :(

And for those reading this, I am a huge critic of Islam, I do not hate Muslims or Arabs. Being an Islamist is a choice that any person can choose to follow or not. If you choose to be an Islamist, you're fighting against western secular society and you deserve the criticisms you get.

Jimmy

King Phenomenon
I asked a reasonable question and you responded with a false slur towards me, not a good look for you :(

And for those reading this, I am a huge critic of Islam, I do not hate Muslims or Arabs. Being an Islamist is a choice that any person can choose to follow or not. If you choose to be an Islamist, you're fighting against western secular society and you deserve the criticisms you get.
Islamists for the most part just want a non-secular society in Arab countries, which is pretty bad in and of itself but they’re not looking to overthrow the west or non Arab countries.