• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there any evidence for the Truth of Islam ?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Those verses are hardly scientific and the only way you can read anything scientific into them is if you already believe they are scientific. For example:
"Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones? Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers."
May just be a way to say that he can put together everything in the human body back in perfect order. It is unlikely to be about actual fingerprints.
What is hilarious, Kerr is the simple fact that none of this "scientific miracles" stuff existed prior to the Saudi's pumping millions upon millions of dollars into this area. If you go back prior to 1976, when the personal doctor of several Arab heads of state, Dr. Maurice Becaille, wrote a book called, "The Bible, The Qur'an and Science", you will find almost nothing. That book woke the Saudi's up and they saw a splendid opportunity to advance Islam by a circuitous and somewhat torturous propaganda campaign unleashed on an unsuspecting world.

Virtually all of the "scientific miracles" rest on fragments of verses from the Qur'an, taken well out of context, stretched beyond belief and shoehorned into current scientific understanding. Actually, I am being too kind, by saying "virtually all" where in fact, I should say, in every case I have examined. These quasi scientific papers are, in essence, appeals to authority, written by writers with little or no credibility. I am not aware of any scientist of any notoriety, who is in good standing with the scientific community, at large, since they penned one of these papers. Even Ken Moore refused to discuss his comment years later. The truth is that it is all a ruse, or an elaborate deception designed to play on the ignorance of the reader.

Kerr

What is hilarious, Kerr is the simple fact that none of this "scientific miracles" stuff existed prior to the Saudi's pumping millions upon millions of dollars into this area. If you go back prior to 1976, when the personal doctor of several Arab heads of state, Dr. Maurice Becaille, wrote a book called, "The Bible, The Qur'an and Science", you will find almost nothing. That book woke the Saudi's up and they saw a splendid opportunity to advance Islam by a circuitous and somewhat torturous propaganda campaign unleashed on an unsuspecting world.

Virtually all of the "scientific miracles" rest on fragments of verses from the Qur'an, taken well out of context, stretched beyond belief and shoehorned into current scientific understanding. Actually, I am being too kind, by saying "virtually all" where in fact, I should say, in every case I have examined. These quasi scientific papers are, in essence, appeals to authority, written by writers with little or no credibility. I am not aware of any scientist of any notoriety, who is in good standing with the scientific community, at large, since they penned one of these papers. Even Ken Moore refused to discuss his comment years later. The truth is that it is all a ruse, or an elaborate deception designed to play on the ignorance of the reader.
Of course. I have a vague memory of watching a documentary of a computer program that could find prophecies in the Bible. Turns out that when someone tested it with another text, think it was songs from some band, and it managed to find those prophecies there as well. So... either God put prophecies in not just the Bible but in the text of different bands, or there where no prophecies and the program would just find them in any text it was given. Sometimes people just find what they want to find in their religious texts.

At least I think that happened, it is a very vague memory and I am not sure how accurate it is.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Of course. I have a vague memory of watching a documentary of a computer program that could find prophecies in the Bible. Turns out that when someone tested it with another text, think it was songs from some band, and it managed to find those prophecies there as well. So... either God put prophecies in not just the Bible but in the text of different bands, or there where no prophecies and the program would just find them in any text it was given.
That does ring a distant bell.

Sometimes people just find what they want to find in their religious texts.
Especially when there is a large potential payoff in the way of possible converts to Islam, possible recognition of scientific merit and respect, in general. In my opinion, part of the reason for these outlandish claims of "scientific miracles in the Qur'an" is to deflect the reader from the harsh reality that Muslims have contributed very little to scientific understanding in quite a few centuries.

Oddly, scientific achievement in the Muslim world practically ceased about the same time that Muslim occupiers on the Iberian peninsula were sent packing in the late 1400's.

garrydons

Shalom Loveroftruth. Personally I am also a "Lover of Truth" but it seems that all religions in the world claim that they are in the truth and they also have evidence to show. That is why if every group is claiming to be true, then who is really telling the truth? In my personal evaluation, presently Islam faith is being destroyed by a lot of terroristics attacks worlwide which were alleged that islamic terrorists are behind these especially the Sept 11 attack of the world trade center. Maybe you could give us an explanation to this.

Satyamavejayanti

loverOfTruth;2838376]Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah(god) with Allah(God)? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful." (Al Quran : 27:64)

Ahh, long posts, we all love them.

original from

Miracle of Islam

If evidence is established against our belief we should give up that belief.
Belief.

1 The Quran has been preserved and not changed at all since the time it was revealed (as claimed in Quran 15:9)

Counter Evidence

(A) There isn’t a single copy of Quran available today that dates back to the time of prophet. The Tashkent Version (which by the way is 1/3rd of the modern day Quran) and the Sana Mosque manuscripts (only a fraction of some surahs) apart from being incomplete are dated 100+ years after the death of the prophet.

(B) The earliest available partial manuscripts (Sana Mosque) reveal that the Quran verses of today are not exactly the same as the one’s mentioned in these manuscripts

[youtube]ZA2leL6f5KY[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA2leL6f5KY

This is FACTUAL EVIDENCE! And a fact doesn’t even need common sense to establish itself. A fact is a fact is a fact!

(C) Though not a pure evidence, but it is important to note that many muslims claim(on account of hadit references) that the previous scriptures of God [the Torah, Injeel etc] have been corrupted.If we treat this claim as an evidence , it can be be rationally conculded that Allah is somehow vulnerable to corruption.If He failed before thrice in preserving his message, there is NO REASON to trust Him when he says that the fourth time he won’t fail ! He is thrice shy

Conclusion
So the fact is that the Quran did change with time and we don’t have a single copy available from the time of Muhammad which means that it was not preserved as Allah promised us.

2 Belief
The Quran is the word of God

Counter Evidence

(A) The Quran Verses 58:19-21(known as Satanic Verses) are attributed to Satan! Can you tell me one holy book that has Satan’s commands in it ? When you hold that quran in your hand you are holding at least three commands of Satan in it. Does that sound Divine?

(B) The very first utterance in the Quran is Bismillah. Unfortunately, this verse itself is agreed by Islamic scholars to be a later day addition.

(Read in detail here Bismillah )

Muhammad himself says bell is the instrument of Satan
Sahih Bukhari Book 024, Number 5279: Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

Muhammad telling us that he received revelation as the ringing of a bell!!
Sahih Bukhari Book 1, Number 2: Narrated ‘Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah’s Apostle “O Allah’s Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ‘ off after I have grasped what is inspired

(D) At least three Quranic verses were revealed by Umar and then by Allah
Prophet? Umar revealing Quran
Sahih Bukhari, Book 8, Number 395
Narrated ‘Umar (bin Al-Khattab):
My Lord agreed with me in three things:
1. I said,”O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”. (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.’ So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, ‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So this verse (the same as I had said)was revealed.” (66.5)

(E) The words of God cannot be self-contradicting! But the Quran contradicts itself at many places indicating that it’s a manual endeavor and hence the contradictions

[youtube]ZhoAwQoddFM[/youtube]
! ! ! Shocking ! ! ! Hidden PROOF that the QURAN is man made - YouTube

Conclusion

The Quran has been altered by humans (the introduction of Bismillah), and has Satanic verses in it. What’s more, the prophet has no qualms in accepting that he receives revelations as the ringing of the bell which is considered satanic by no other person than the prophet himself.
Rather than being convinced of its divine origins, the facts actually point to a very unpleasant conclusion that the Quran may have been inspired by Satan
To add to the irony, there’s at least one verse (Quran Verse number 66:5) that is Umar’s VERBATIM contribution to the Quran…What more proof does one need that it’s not the word of God!

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

original from

Miracle of Islam

Belief.

1 The Quran has been preserved and not changed at all since the time it was revealed (as claimed in Quran 15:9)

Counter Evidence

(A) There isn’t a single copy of Quran available today that dates back to the time of prophet. The Tashkent Version (which by the way is 1/3rd of the modern day Quran) and the Sana Mosque manuscripts (only a fraction of some surahs) apart from being incomplete are dated 100+ years after the death of the prophet.

(B) The earliest available partial manuscripts (Sana Mosque) reveal that the Quran verses of today are not exactly the same as the one’s mentioned in these manuscripts

This is FACTUAL EVIDENCE! And a fact doesn’t even need common sense to establish itself. A fact is a fact is a fact!

(C) Though not a pure evidence, but it is important to note that many muslims claim(on account of hadit references) that the previous scriptures of God [the Torah, Injeel etc] have been corrupted.If we treat this claim as an evidence , it can be be rationally conculded that Allah is somehow vulnerable to corruption.If He failed before thrice in preserving his message, there is NO REASON to trust Him when he says that the fourth time he won’t fail ! He is thrice shy

Conclusion
So the fact is that the Quran did change with time and we don’t have a single copy available from the time of Muhammad which means that it was not preserved as Allah promised us.

2 Belief

Counter Evidence

(A) The Quran Verses 58:19-21(known as Satanic Verses) are attributed to Satan! Can you tell me one holy book that has Satan’s commands in it ? When you hold that quran in your hand you are holding at least three commands of Satan in it. Does that sound Divine?

(B) The very first utterance in the Quran is Bismillah. Unfortunately, this verse itself is agreed by Islamic scholars to be a later day addition. (Read in detail here Bismillah )

(C) Now let’s look at some sahih hadit accounts (click on the link to verify yourself) as to how Muhammad received revelations and more importantly from WHOM?

Sahih Bukhari Book 024, Number 5279: Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the musical instrument of the Satan.

Sahih Bukhari Book 1, Number 2: Narrated ‘Aisha: (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah’s Apostle “O Allah’s Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?” Allah’s Apostle replied, “Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes ‘ off after I have grasped what is inspired

1. I said,”O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”. (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.’ So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, ‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So this verse (the same as I had said)was revealed.” (66.5)

(E) The words of God cannot be self-contradicting! But the Quran contradicts itself at many places indicating that it’s a manual endeavor and hence the contradictions

Conclusion

The Quran has been altered by humans (the introduction of Bismillah), and has Satanic verses in it. What’s more, the prophet has no qualms in accepting that he receives revelations as the ringing of the bell which is considered satanic by no other person than the prophet himself.
Rather than being convinced of its divine origins, the facts actually point to a very unpleasant conclusion that the Quran may have been inspired by Satan
To add to the irony, there’s at least one verse (Quran Verse number 66:5) that is Umar’s VERBATIM contribution to the Quran…What more proof does one need that it’s not the word of God!

I don't even know where to begin, but I'll just say that the least bit of research will easily debunk all of this, especially the second video.

In particular, it states that verses 25:20 and 11:69 are contradictory, when that clearly isn't the case.

Second video said:
Do all prophets eat food?

YES (Quran 25:20)
NO (Quran 11:69)

Let's see:

Sura 25, verse 20:

"And the apostles whom We sent before thee were all (men) who ate food and walked through the streets: we have made some of you as a trial for others: will ye have patience? For God is One Who sees (all things)."

This is the other verse which the video claims contradicts the one above, from sura 11, verse 69:

"There came our messengers to Abraham with glad tidings. they said, peace he answered, peace and hastened to entertain them with a roasted calf."

Also, I'll address the "contradiction" on the thumbnail of the video, as it is a glaring mistake on the video maker's part:

Second video said:
Nobody can see God.
(Quran 6:103)

vs

Moses saw God.
(Quran 7:143)

Sura 6, verse 103:

"No vision can grasp him, but his grasp is over all vision: he is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things."

Sura 7, verse 143:

"When Moses came to the place appointed by us, and his Lord addressed him, he said: O my Lord show (thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee. God said. by no means canst thou see me (direct); but look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see me. when his Lord manifested his glory on the mount, he made it as dust, and Moses fell down in a swoon. when he recovered his senses he said: Glory be to thee to thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe."

Moses didn't see God, and therefore there's no contradiction between the two verses as the video claims.

It would be better for these people if they put on a little more effort and research into their claims to avoid being so glaringly obvious in spreading their blatant lies and misinformation.

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Well lets start from number 1.

The Qur'an was written down as dictated orally from Muhammad at first, then went through many processes such as being collected in one book after Muhammad's death.

The current arrangement is not done according to chronological order, so the whole argument about the "first word" in the Qur'an is rather pointless when considering this.

Another thing to note would be that diacritics were added later on to ease reading and recitation. There are seven versions of the Qur'an, the only difference being the position of some diacritics. Otherwise, the content is the same.

Satyamavejayanti

The Qur'an was written down as dictated orally from Muhammad at first, then went through many processes such as being collected in one book after Muhammad's death.

The current arrangement is not done according to chronological order, so the whole argument about the "first word" in the Qur'an is rather pointless when considering this.

Another thing to note would be that diacritics were added later on to ease reading and recitation. There are seven versions of the Qur'an, the only difference being the position of some diacritics. Otherwise, the content is the same.

Ahh, so it has changed.
Did the Prophet order the compilation of the Koran?
Why is the perfect book of God not perfectly organized?

loverOfTruth

original from

Miracle of Islam

Belief.

Counter Evidence

Conclusion

2 Belief

Counter Evidence

(B) The very first utterance in the Quran is Bismillah. Unfortunately, this verse itself is agreed by Islamic scholars to be a later day addition.

(Read in detail here Bismillah )

Conclusion

These false claims by Christian missionaries had been countered long long time ago. You can find all the rebuttals of the items you mentioned and many more that other haters have come up with here : Answering Christianity. Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

And any reasonable person can see through most of the evidence they give. They don't even shy away from coming up with false Quranic verse and Hadith (Prophet Muhammad[pbuh]'s sayings].

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend eselam,

Allah does not help such people to accept Islam who are not sincere about it and who wish to cause only harm to muslims.
i could say a few more things but i think what i have said makes sense.
It is deductable from the above that God/existence is sepearte for muslims and no-muslims and that other than muslims others are not part of existence!

Love & rgds

fishy

i was answering this part:

(I'm assuming from how you worded this)

i explained further what i meant by what i said earlier. her question therefore becomes invalid. Allah does not force people to disbelieve and he doesn't force them to believe. we choose to believe or disbelieve. so it would not be unjust since it is a result of our actions.
I'm sorry, but where in this is the opportunity for choice?
eselam said:
Allah guides whom he wills and leaves misguided whom he wills, whom he guides none can misguide them and whom he leaves misguided none can guide them.
Except Allah's choice in who to guide and who to lead astray?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Oddly, one would think an all-knowing god would have seen to it that mere mortals could easily read and recite his hallowed thoughts. How peculiar is it that Muslims themselves felt a need to simplify the Word Of God?

loverOfTruth

Oddly, one would think an all-knowing god would have seen to it that mere mortals could easily read and recite his hallowed thoughts. How peculiar is it that Muslims themselves felt a need to simplify the Word Of God?
It is in no way Simplifying Word of God. Rather it is to Simplify reading/reciting especially for non-arabs and people of different dialect. Just like it is translated into different languages - essentially making it easy for non-arabs so they can understand. Nothing peculiar about that.

fishy

It is in no way Simplifying Word of God. Rather it is to Simplify reading/reciting especially for non-arabs and people of different dialect. Just like it is translated into different languages - essentially making it easy for non-arabs so they can understand. Nothing peculiar about that.
Isn't the recitation of the Qu'ran the accepted unchanged Qu'ran and not the written version?

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
So much ignorance here. Really destroys credibility when people speak from propaganda material without any knowledge. Please read the process of how the Quran was put together. You make yourselves look foolish. I will try to find time to clarify this issue then it will be clear as day what the verse means as to people at heart want to stay astray and why Allah does not make the right path forced upon them.

Last edited:

loverOfTruth

Hi there, sorry about the delay in reply. But you definitely brought up some thought out interesting points. However, I got distracted by some of those ignorant baseless arguments some people stated. But at least had to respond to clarify the Truth.

1. The message in that Holy Book has indeed been preserved from the time of the messenger till current time (In other words, historical authenticity of the preservation of the text. That way we know for sure that whatever the messenger claimed to be God's words when he was present, is still with us in its original form.)

2. The message in that book is indeed from God (In other words, it couldn't be possibly from a human being.)

I disagree with the first two parts of your argument.

The first:
Number one cannot be used to prove whether it's accuracy as a whole is good, but rather that it isn't. They are two distinct arguments They are similar, yes, but one is proving accuracy, the other innaccuracy. The difference is greater than most give credit for. However number two is a good place to start.

By #1 above, I don't mean that it will prove the accuracy of the verses of the Qur'an rather it will prove the verses were transferred to the Current generation exactly as the companions of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) read it. So if verse 1:1 said 'This is a book and in it is guidance'(Note, this is not an exact verse from the Qur'an, I am just giving example here) - 1400 years later people shouldn't read 'It is a book of guidance' - even though they mean the same thing. And that is the level of detail that the Qur'an has been preserved in. Ofcourse, when I talk about preservation, I mean in Arabic, the original language of the revelation. It has been preserved letter for letter, word for word.

1.Preservation of the Qur'an - proves #1 above
2.Scientific Facts in the Qur'an - proves #2 above
3.Historical Facts in the Qur'an - proves #2 above
4.Prophecies in the Qur'an/Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)'s Sayings - proves #2 above
5.Literary Miracle of the Qur'an in Arabic - proves #2 above

But then the second part:

1 and 3 are irrelevant.

#1 infact is extremely important. That is one of the major issues that Islam has with Christianity. God says in the Qur'an that the Bible was altered. That's how the concept of Jesus being the Son of God was introduced. Otherwise, Christians believe in the same God except that muslims do not believe in Trinity or anything related to associating divinity to anyone except the Creator. You cannot reconcile all the facts here without proving that one has been preserved to the pristine condition it was revealed in and the other has not.

#3 is also relevant so people later can explore, discover and verify the facts. I think it is just like #2 and #4.

2 and 4 do not take into the consideration of extraterrestrial life, which I consider more likely than God.

We already believe in the extraterrestrial life and they are creation of God too. Qur'an talks about Jinns who have a parallel world to ours.
"And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind." (Al-Qur'an 15:27)

"Say: "If the whole of mankind and Jinns were to gather together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they backed up each other with help and support." (Al-Qur'an 17:88)

5 may work if you can demonstrate the force that caused it.

Honestly, if I could demonstrate the force that caused it - there wouldn't be any questions left in the world regarding religion or existence of God ;-). Therefore, we show many evidences that demonstrate the impossibility of the book being from anyone else but God.

However as I have come to know it, science cannot be used to demonstrate the powers of God.
I don't mention Science in the Qur'an as a way to demonstrate the powers of God but rather to demonstrate the Signs of God. For example, you probably have already seen the verse I quoted regarding the Fingerprint. I don't claim that Islam/Qur'an discovered the method of identification via Fingerprint, neither does the Qur'an has elaborate descriptions of the methods and so on. However, think of this scenario. When the Qur'an was revealed 1400 years ago and the verse said something similar to "not only can God recreate your bones but also the very tip of your fingers.". For the companions of the prophet, even if the verse said, bones and hair or bones and eyes or whatever other body part, it probably would have made no difference. They would have just believed it because it is from God. Why ? Because there was no special knowledge about 'finger tips' at that time. But now with the advancement of Science and discovery of the use of Fingerprinting, when we read the Qur'an and since God gave us brains, we know that there is something special about 'very tip of the finger'. What's so special about that - it is the most unique part of our body and therefore the hardest to recreate for billions of unique people. So how did an illiterate man know to put this in that book 1400 years ago ? Only the Creator could have known this at that time.

Completely false. It is not "impossible;" it's just as simple as no one did it. The koran came, and people collaborated, believed in it, and had no reason to believe anything else.

But even then, you are are denying the existence of every other holy book of every other religion, such as the book of Mormon. True, there aren't any written in the EXACT SAME style of poetry and prose, and few written in ARABIC, but there are far more than you give credit for.

And even still, uniqueness has nothing to do with validity. The new testament, Torah, the scriptures of Hinduism (whose name I forget), are every bit as unique as you claim the Koran is. That doesn't make any of them more true.

Actually, you are quite wrong on this one. People collaborated and simply believed in it? I think you are thinking we have the best generation of skeptics now ;-). Read the Qur'an and you'll find all the issues that the athiests/unbelievers raise today - nothing new. So they challenged the same way, asked the same questions 1400 years ago. So the notion that one man came and fooled the gullible fools - really doesn't play well. You can read and find out for yourself. Plus, arabic poetry was at its peak at the time of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). And trust me there had been multiple attempts in fulfilling the challenge of the Qur'an to produce just One similar chapter and no one has been successful as yet.

I don't deny that there are other religious books which are great literary work. However, are those produced by one illiterate man ? It is not only about uniqueness. As the Qur'an says :"Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah(God), they would surely have found therein much contradictions." (Al-Qur'an 4:82). How many contradictions do you find in the other books ?

Concerning the scientific facts in the Bible, I still play the alien card. Aliens are far more valid a concept than God. But even then, WE DON'T KNOW. And because we don't know, we must find out. If we cannot, then we leave it as "we don't know."

If it is from God, all the scientific facts in it has to be True not just some. I have already mentioned about the aliens above.

Finally, probability is more hollow than any other argument I have ever seen. It completely ignores the possibility that the universe may not be suited for us; perhaps we are just a by-product of how the universe turned out to be. Perhaps under different conditions, different kinds of life may have come about, and not our carbon-based life. Perhaps no life at all!

If you deny that last concept, I would like to know why. And please note that I never once denied the existence of God.

I do not deny that there could be other universes or life forms outside of our universe. However, if there are, they are all created by the same and One and Only Creator. We, humans are so small compared to the Creator of the heavens of the earth that we have been given only a tiny portion of the knowledge from God's knowledge cause it is beyond our comprehension. Just as God says in the Holy Qur'an :

"Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory)." (Al-Qur'an 2:255)

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind):If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely, the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished, even if we brought (another sea) like it for its aid."
(Al-Qur'an 18:109)

Peace.

Last edited: