• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is There Proof God Exists????

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
You definitely deserve some kind of award.

I don't think I've ever seen someone fit so many wrong things into one short paragraph.

Kudos.

Yeah because you know what is right and are so sure. Thousands of Yogis and all the ones who have found God would disagree with you. Based on my own experiences there is a God and he has to be uncovered by internal experimentation. Don't be so quick to say I'm wrong without your own persistant experimentation.

Bird123

No worries. We may find God, or something similar in our advancement of scientific knowledge about the Universe. Or we may not. We may find that the answers to all our questions involve no deity at all. (This being the most likely prospect.)
However, presupposition of God is a matter of faith, not science. We cannot advance science using a hope of a supernatural God. Science advances on natural evidence only.
The only proof I have that tumbleweed41 exists is my contact with you. I don't have faith you exist. I don't have hope you exist. I have the evidence of our interaction that tells me you exist. There is one thing good I can say about you. You are open to the possibilities. This might not bring you discovery but you won't prevent it with a closed mind like so many choose to do. Science is a good path because unlike religion, they will correct for their errors. All the knowledge will lead to God in the end.

Bird123

images
Wouldn't it be so much easier for you if I were one of those people who memorize holy books? Will feeling then reacting be a constructive argument??? Isn't thinking required??? But, of course, so much of religion and their arguments depend on our feelings. There is always more under the surface one must explore or so much will be missed in the discovery of anything.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Utterly false. There are scientific tools to find God. Many have already used them and have found him. Most atheist or uninterested men are just to lazy or stuck in their beliefs to give these scientific techniques of meditation a try. If one would just apply themselves like scientists do to their studies they would find that God is found by experimenting inwardly through yogic techniques given by God realized souls.

Meditation is not a scientific tool, it isn't even science.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
My answers are not dodging anything. Maybe you just don't understand my answers.

Yes, you consistantly dodge answers by going off on some unrelated tangent in an effort to make yourself appear to be some sort of intellectual.

Simple fact is, there is no proof that any deity exists, mine or yours. They are all taken purely on faith.

Utterly false. There are scientific tools to find God. Many have already used them and have found him. Most atheist or uninterested men are just to lazy or stuck in their beliefs to give these scientific techniques of meditation a try. If one would just apply themselves like scientists do to their studies they would find that God is found by experimenting inwardly through yogic techniques given by God realized souls.

can you describe to me what an experiment looks like that involves meditation?
just set up a hypothetical, but please dont share one of the one's you've already undergone.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
can you describe to me what an experiment looks like that involves meditation?
just set up a hypothetical, but please dont share one of the one's you've already undergone.

I have to share the one's I've already undergone. They are the only meditation techniques that I know work scientifically. Although there are other ways I can only speak of a few. Well to the beginner their is meditating on OM. If one can practice deep enough this vibration you hear can bring upon bliss and uplifting energy in your spine and being. If you focus on your spiritual eye and listen to the om sound intently it can uplift your consciousness into superconsciousness. Lihiri Mahasaya said once, that the spiritual eye is a window you can pass through into God realization and astral experiences. Having love and devotion in your heart for God will help carry you further in meditation.

Another and quicker way of evolving ones consciousness towards God realization is the scientific technique of Kriya Yoga. This is dealing with the deep spiritual energy in your spine. Its called the kundalini. This life force in normal human awareness comes from the spine and outward through the veins, cells, organs, and all your senses. With the science of Kriya you are using you mind and breath to directly gather your energy from the senses and bringing it inward where God's presence is in you. With this technique you are bringing that energy up and downward in your spine enlivening your spiritual chakras and at the same time uncovering God's awareness in yourself. After a certain time your spine becomes full of energy and it can cause a magnet that will pull your consciousness out of the body and into supernal bliss of God's nature in you and in this universe. Through love, devotion and practicing this Kriya technique it will scientifically work to reveal spiritual awareness in yourself. With this technique many have found God and are testifying to its truth all over the world to this day. It doesn't take long for God's bliss and love to show itself in your being if practiced persistently. I speak from experience here. In this way these techniques are scientific ways of searching for God. If practiced persistently they will not fail.

Last edited:
I have to share the one's I've already undergone. They are the only meditation techniques that I know work scientifically. Although there are other ways I can only speak of a few. Well to the beginner their is meditating on OM. If one can practice deep enough this vibration you hear can bring upon bliss and uplifting energy in your spine and being. If you focus on your spiritual eye and listen to the om sound intently it can uplift your consciousness into superconsciousness. Lihiri Mahasaya said once, that the spiritual eye is a window you can pass through into God realization and astral experiences. Having love and devotion in your heart for God will help carry you further in meditation.

Another and quicker way of evolving ones consciousness towards God realization is the scientific technique of Kriya Yoga. This is dealing with the deep spiritual energy in your spine. Its called the kundalini. This life force in normal human awareness comes from the spine and outward through the veins, cells, organs, and all your senses. With the science of Kriya you are using you mind and breath to directly gather your energy from the senses and bringing it inward where God's presence is in you. With this technique you are bringing that energy up and downward in your spine enlivening your spiritual chakras and at the same time uncovering God's awareness in yourself. After a certain time your spine becomes full of energy and it can cause a magnet that will pull your consciousness out of the body and into supernal bliss of God's nature in you and in this universe. Through love, devotion and practicing this Kriya technique it will scientifically work to reveal spiritual awareness in yourself. With this technique many have found God and are testifying to its truth all over the world to this day. It doesn't take long for God's bliss and love to show itself in your being if practiced persistently. I speak from experience here. In this way these techniques are scientific ways of searching for God. If practiced persistently they will not fail.

okay, i'm going to try to be sensitive about how i say this.
there is absolutely nothing scientific about what you just said.

what i meant when i said experiment (and part of why i asked you to avoid simply repeating your own anecdotal experiences) is that i wanted you to show me how the function of this spiritual exercise could be quantified and demonstrated to an outside observer. experiments include a hypothesis, a subject of experiment, a control, repeated runs, and collection of data. and good experiments include peer review and repetition by unaffiliated sources. trying something out and letting it run it's course is not exactly an experiment, it's an experience.

i dont doubt that you have experienced god. but you have not found god through scientific experimentation. unless there are other stories about where you allowed skepticism and doubt to challenge the process in question and it has proven to be effective in the face of scrutiny.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
okay, i'm going to try to be sensitive about how i say this.
there is absolutely nothing scientific about what you just said.

what i meant when i said experiment (and part of why i asked you to avoid simply repeating your own anecdotal experiences) is that i wanted you to show me how the function of this spiritual exercise could be quantified and demonstrated to an outside observer. experiments include a hypothesis, a subject of experiment, a control, repeated runs, and collection of data. and good experiments include peer review and repetition by unaffiliated sources. trying something out and letting it run it's course is not exactly an experiment, it's an experience.

i dont doubt that you have experienced god. but you have not found god through scientific experimentation. unless there are other stories about where you allowed skepticism and doubt to challenge the process in question and it has proven to be effective in the face of scrutiny.

The problem is you are thinking of trying to find God with external scientific experimentation. The search for God is a inward personal and individual thing. It can only be practiced and experimented inwardly for yourself. In this way you are essentially collecting data for yourself and doing it over and over and will change as you go deeper. In this way it is scientific, just on a different level than what you may be used to. What is also scientific are the universal testimonies of what people experience by using these techniques. There have been many saints created through their practices. They lead to the same goal.

The only way you could experiment with it outwardly is by following the life of a person who practices these techniques everyday. Then you could collect data and see how it could change the person. How they may have gone from a normal human with flaws and anger problems to a calm, collected, loving and divine like being. A being with flaws and are faking it will in time show their true colors, but if they are divine or God realized they will always exemplify saintly natures even in the most distracted and stressful of situations.

Last edited:

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
Except one of the core tenants of any scientific study is that it is repeatable. Incidentally, properly scientific studies have found that the placebo effect is gigantic in this regard. Only people who think it'll work actually try this sort of meditation, and a likely explanation is that it works precisely because they think it will.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Yes it is! Certain techniques reveal knowledge and experiences in you. Through meditation you are scientifically uncovering God and experiences in your being.

Then you don't understand what science is in the least, and you are merely tacking the word on in a failed effort to lend credibility to your statements.

Is mediation testable? Are said tests repeatable by others? Are the results of said tests exactly the same? Does said results stand up to peer review?

No, the "results" of mediation are absolutely subjective to the individual, and are not testable.

One cannot even term mediation a "pseudoscience".

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Except one of the core tenants of any scientific study is that it is repeatable. Incidentally, properly scientific studies have found that the placebo effect is gigantic in this regard. Only people who think it'll work actually try this sort of meditation, and a likely explanation is that it works precisely because they think it will.

Yes it is true it is repeatable. That's why I said many who have done it feel and experience the exact same things. The science of Kriya Yoga reveal God in the exact same ways and anyone who has practiced it will tell you it works. These testimonies are based on intimate, vivid, highly aware, and convincing experiences that are extremely more convincing than any placebo effect.

Even doubters if they give it a try will find what has been said is true. As a matter of fact there are countless stories of doubters who give it a try and become devout devotees and in turn have become great saints. Spiritual experiences are far superior than any placebo or mind trick. They work even on doubters if they at least practice it right and persistantly.

Last edited:

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Then you don't understand what science is in the least, and you are merely tacking the word on in a failed effort to lend credibility to your statements.

Is mediation testable? Are said tests repeatable by others? Are the results of said tests exactly the same? Does said results stand up to peer review?

No, the "results" of mediation are absolutely subjective to the individual, and are not testable.

One cannot even term mediation a "pseudoscience".

Yes they are testable. Everyone that does it comes to the same conclusion. IT WORKS!!!! Cannot be anymore scientific than that.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Yes they are testable. Everyone that does it comes to the same conclusion. IT WORKS!!!! Cannot be anymore scientific than that.

Sorry, don't buy it.

Citations are in order on your aprt to prove mediation follows the scientific method at all.

Otherwise, my opinion stands, that you are participating in the failed attempt to add legitimacy to your beliefs by tacking "science" onto it.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
Sorry, don't buy it.

Citations are in order on your aprt to prove mediation follows the scientific method at all.

Otherwise, my opinion stands, that you are participating in the failed attempt to add legitimacy to your beliefs by tacking "science" onto it.

You would only know its scientific if you practiced it. It brings about the same experiences everyone that practices it attests to.

Kriya Yogi

Dharma and Love for God
The placebo effect is nigh-infinitely convincing, since it forms a positive feedback loop.

Incidentally, would those be the same experiences induced by this fancy helmet I found?

The God helmet is not the same. I've been over this with other people. Its very easy for people who have not given these meditation techniques a chance to say they don't work. In my mind if you have never tried them then you have no leg to stand on in the argument against them.