• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

xkatz

While Islam was in operation for 1350 years and never anywhere that is documented that large scale atrocities were committed by it is rulers.

1) Mughal rule in India. They basically warred with Hindus and executed some of the later Sikh Gurus and tried to destroy their religion all together.

2) The suppression of Zoroastrians in both ancient Persia and modern day Iran.

3) Muslim Ottomans being suspicious of Armenian Christians contributed to the Armenian genocide.

There have been many crimes perpetrated by many groups of people. Muslims are no except.

301ouncer

Friend 301ouncer,

Though you are yet to clarify who are these *THEY* and *WE* besides your understanding of the words *RELIGION* and *EXISTENCE* but still am providing historical proof of the *MUSLIM INVASION OF INDIA*
http://www.hinduwebsite.com/history/holocaust.asp
The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities
muslim invasion of india - Google Search
etc. etc.

Love & rgds

Friend Zen,

I ask you not to make the mistake of the past and deleted thread of the many who brought sources, later to be utterly exposed to being cheap asian imported goods to fight capitalisim secular currency inflation.

Bringing hindu websites to prove your point is indeed love beyond all imaginations.

Love and rgds.

Last edited:

301ouncer

1) Mughal rule in India. They basically warred with Hindus and executed some of the later Sikh Gurus and tried to destroy their religion all together.

Not true whatsoever. How come there still 1.something billion hindus today?

2) The suppression of Zoroastrians in both ancient Persia and modern day Iran.

No Idea. Told you many times I will buy a ticket to persia but do not send me a postcard.

3) Muslim Ottomans being suspicious of Armenian Christians contributed to the Armenian genocide.

Blown out of all propotions by the orientalist who are known for blatent enomosity of anything that is islam. Do not blame the turks blame WW1 and Europe for their josling over who is the leader of secularisim of the 21st century.

There have been many crimes perpetrated by many groups of people. Muslims are no except.

Propaganda and lies similar to those links posted by our love and lovely Zen.

beniah

"The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever." Rev 12:15

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend 301 oucer,

It appears you have not read history or else you need have asked for proofs.
You are bring hate by stating *hindu* as separate from *HISTORY*. History my dear friend is common for all humans what ever maybe there religious following besides have quoted google where history is mentioned chronologically which you have not seen yet merely glancing the word *hindu* has incited you to react.
Also find friend xkatz's pointers towards muslims atrocities.
Besides all the recent attacks on twin towers, USA, Taj Hotel, India etc are pointers towards the same story.

Love & rgds

301ouncer

Friend 301 oucer,

It appears you have not read history or else you need have asked for proofs.
You are bring hate by stating *hindu* as separate from *HISTORY*. History my dear friend is common for all humans what ever maybe there religious following besides have quoted google where history is mentioned chronologically which you have not seen yet merely glancing the word *hindu* has incited you to react.
Also find friend xkatz's pointers towards muslims atrocities.
Besides all the recent attacks on twin towers, USA, Taj Hotel, India etc are pointers towards the same story.

Love & rgds

lol Zen. I read every link you posted. All are hindu VJP Share holders.

Shikeh Ayatollah Google. hehehehe.

Man get a grip of yourself. Bring me source from a reliable and well known historians. Anything else is just pure noise and spin.

Lovely Love and regards 301.

301ouncer

so does he. matter of fact, majority of people would care for suffering of others. any mother from anywhere would easily become empathic with another mother who lost her child. though if i could feel all the feeling that people have for a second i guess i would just die right away

Salaam alikum bajim.

Must of misread his last para. but it sounded very much like that he did not care about what is going around them unless they get touched by it. Untill then no worries and everything is hunky dory.

Nevertheless supporting the system amounts to not caring.

xkatz

Not true whatsoever. How come there still 1.something billion hindus today?

I never said completely wiped out. I when I said "attemped to wipe out" I meant that they tried to wipe out the Sikhs.

301ouncer said:
No Idea. Told you many times I will buy a ticket to persia but do not send me a postcard.

Still doesn't make a difference

Also here is some more info on what caliphs did:

Under the first four Caliphs, the direct descendants of the prophet Mohammed, Iran remained predominantly Zoroastrian. Zoroastrians were awarded the status of People of the Book or dhimmi status by the Caliph Umar, although some practices contrary to Islam were prohibited.[14][20] Before this took place, however, thousands of Zoroastrian priests were executed, hundreds of temples destroyed, and religious texts burnt, and the use of the ancient Avestan as well as Persian languages was prohibited

Also during Abbasid rule, the status of Zoroastrians in Persian lands was reduced from zimmi (or dhimmi, people who were protected by the state and generally considered 'People of the Book') to 'kafirs' (non-believers).[42][43] As a result, Zoroastrians were not granted the same rights and status as Jews and Christians.[43] Iranian Moslems were welcomed to the court, but not Zoroastrians.[11] Zoroastrians were denied access to bathhouses on the grounds that their bodies were polluting

301ouncer said:
Blown out of all propotions by the orientalist who are known for blatent enomosity of anything that is islam. Do not blame the turks blame WW1 and Europe for their josling over who is the leader of secularisim of the 21st century.

armenians4.jpg

Let's see how you would do if you kicked out of your country then forced into a desert and either starved, impaled or shot. Quite a derogatory remark to Armenians and Christians.

301ouncer said:
Propaganda and lies similar to those links posted by our love and lovely Zen.

You are the one talking nonsense it seems.

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
301, Of course there has been crimes perpetrated by Muslims and under the name of Islam.

Everybody knows that, you choose to refuse that, but it won't change the fact that this is the case. You are doing more harm than good, you are forcing people to bring up crimes perpetrated by Muslims. Please stop your generalization against other cultures and religions. I hope you would just argue your points without insulting others.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
End of secularism? **** that. I'd rather die than live in a pathetic backward theocracy.

Prophecies don't come true, simply put, the only way Islam will dominate the likes of the west is by killing us. Isn't that against your "Islam is peace" message?

301ouncer

Friend 301ouncer,

Since you are an expert at finding the source of websites, kindly inform the source of this one:

MUSLIM violence against HINDUS in India (WARNING: Graphic Images) « Bare Naked Islam's Weblog

Love & rgds

The last time I posted nothing like this but a small pic got my thread deleted and was given an infractions.

I guess one rule to you and one rule for me.

Back to your links. do not blame the attrocities on muslims living in a hindu cast system where many years of opperssion is laid upon the MINORITY.

Ask yourself the question. Isn it the Majority should act sensibly to protect its minority subjects. Sorry not in the case of VJP right wing government.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend 301ouncer,

lol Zen. I read every link you posted. All are hindu VJP Share holders.

Am surely everyone will be glad you do so provided you also read their pots and threads.
You have yet to respond to the earlier posts made on this same thread.

Love & rgds

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The last time I posted nothing like this but a small pic got my thread deleted and was given an infractions.

I guess one rule to you and one rule for me.

Back to your links. do not blame the attrocities on muslims living in a hindu cast system where many years of opperssion is laid upon the MINORITY.

Ask yourself the question. Isn it the Majority should act sensibly to protect its minority subjects. Sorry not in the case of VJP right wing government.

Don't try and justify violence its pathetic.

Violence is never justified and those links are terrible. Shame on anyone who thinks its ok for this sort of thing to happen.

Don't make excuses for those animals.

301ouncer

Don't try and justify violence its pathetic.

Violence is never justified and those links are terrible. Shame on anyone who thinks its ok for this sort of thing to happen.

I was not making an excuse to any killings. But I did not have the time to finish what I wanted to say as I got called by wife.

These pics are all fakes and were known many years ago. They were all bodies of Muslims kids and not hindus burned alive. All the men standing around them are muslim men attending to their killed:

childrenburntindiamuslim02-vi.jpg

This too is faked to being hindus being massacared by muslims. All the men around the dead are muslims attending to their dead kids:

childrenburntindiamuslim03-vi.jpg

We are not animals. It is well known the muslims got the crushing hand and hatered of the majority cast system.

Again. Love Zen your sources are old news and faked by VJP right wing members. Sorry.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I was not making an excuse to any killings. But I did not have the time to finish what I wanted to say as I got called by wife.

These pics are all fakes and were known many years ago. They were all bodies of Muslims kids and not hindus burned alive. All the men standing around them are muslim men attending to their killed:

childrenburntindiamuslim02-vi.jpg

This too is faked to being hindus being massacared by muslims. All the men around the dead are muslims attending to their dead kids:

We are not animals. It is well known the muslims got the crushing hand.

You know this how? Of course Islam would come out and deny this.

Do you honestly think all of these cases are fake? Are you so blind that you don't see these factions killing eachother over God? Does society get any worse?

Wotan

You know this how? Of course Islam would come out and deny this.

Do you honestly think all of these cases are fake? Are you so blind that you don't see these factions killing eachother over God? Does society get any worse?

Slight correction. Are you so blind that you don't see these factions killing each other over the belief in God(s)?