• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not God

Questioning

*Banned*
Many years I did not believe in God and had no religion. It was not until I met my wife I seen the light. You see my wife was a Born again Christian and to get on her good side I attended her Church when we first met. I started to read the Bible on my own and I was caught up in the word. When I read the Bible I did not even hear or think Jesus was ever God. It was not until I started attending Church on a regular basis the concept of a Trinity.
That's the ONLY place you will "see" it!

Ignatius A

Jesus said his Father was “the only true God.” (John 17:3) (And Jesus didn’t include himself.)
What does “only” mean to you?

(From Dictionary.com):
Only —adverb. without others or anything further; alone; solely; exclusively.

By adding Jesus as God, you’re breaking the First commandment!
Exodus 20:2-6

Jesus said at John 4:23,24 (NLT)…
“But the time is coming—indeed it’s here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way.”

Again, Jesus didn’t include himself.
The word was God and the word became flesh and dwelt among us. Are you deciding what God can and cannot do?

Questioning

*Banned*
Ex 7:1- And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. - Darby

Ignatius A

Ex 7:1- And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. - Darby
Many of the believers here like the KJV and that version says "...made thee A God to Pharaoh..." As I said oh so close yet so far

Ignatius A

I can't help it that they prefer it. It's inaccurate, with MANY mistakes.
(PS- there's no caps in Hebrew)
No other versions say Moses is God but is a god to pharaoh. Verse 2 has God telling Moses I will command you what to say. God doesnt need to be commanded what to say but apparently moses did. Like I said nice try.

Questioning

*Banned*
No other versions say Moses is God but is a god to pharaoh. Verse 2 has God telling Moses I will command you what to say. God doesnt need to be commanded what to say but apparently moses did. Like I said nice try.
Mose REPRESENTED God, as Jesus did. Please separate your Dogma from the scripture.