• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

lady gaga is an abomination

washme

Ultraviolet wrote:Lady Gaga is a wonderful Social Advocate
*no actually she's a puppet of cultural kingpins. She does what the 'industry' dictates ashe will do, she isn't an artist, there's a huge difference here. Where the spice girls also wonderful social advocates? Advocating premarital underage sex, just what society needs hey, more pregnant 16year olds who think they're grown up! The word hollywood comes from the holy wood, a it is believed that the sorcerors&witches who owned these wands could put ppl into trances and control them. And it is symbolic of what hollywood literally does - they call it the dream machine(television) and it puts people under 'spells'. Tv was never invented for entertainment, it was created as an effective cultural downloading tool, conforming the masses to their (luciferian) agenda
And ultra wrote:They are people who put homophobic, sexually controlling churches
up on higher pedestals than freedom of speech, and artistic expression.*um please do your best to remove this stigma around homosexuality and christianity. Saying every christian leader is a homo or molester is a dangerous generalization. There are many tvs in certain parts of the world so were not hearing about certain buddists and hindus molesting children. Does that mean it isn't happinning. Oh I assure you it is but there isn't a stigma created around buddists and hindus cause the banking elite arnt using the power of the media to create that stigma. We need to live in the real world, not in a box called a television set!!!!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
*no actually she's a puppet of cultural kingpins. She does what the 'industry' dictates ashe will do, she isn't an artist, there's a huge difference here. Where the spice girls also wonderful social advocates? Advocating premarital underage sex, just what society needs hey, more pregnant 16year olds who think they're grown up! The word hollywood comes from the holy wood, a it is believed that the sorcerors&witches who owned these wands could put ppl into trances and control them. And it is symbolic of what hollywood literally does - they call it the dream machine(television) and it puts people under 'spells'. Tv was never invented for entertainment, it was created as an effective cultural downloading tool, conforming the masses to their (luciferian) agenda
And ultra wrote:They are people who put homophobic, sexually controlling churches
up on higher pedestals than freedom of speech, and artistic expression.*um please do your best to remove this stigma around homosexuality and christianity. Saying every christian leader is a homo or molester is a dangerous generalization. There are many tvs in certain parts of the world so were not hearing about certain buddists and hindus molesting children. Does that mean it isn't happinning. Oh I assure you it is but there isn't a stigma created around buddists and hindus cause the banking elite arnt using the power of the media to create that stigma. We need to live in the real world, not in a box called a television set!!!!

1089w0p.gif

blackout

Violet.

What ARE you talking about?

Who said that?
What are you going on about?

I was simply pointing out that the only people calling Lady GaGa
an ABOMINATION would be ...

people who put homophobic, sexually controlling churches
up on higher pedestals than freedom of speech, and artistic expression

I mean WHO ELSE would use the word "ABOMINATION" to describe her.

Though I know, as a performer, having nothing at all to do with her social advocacy,
some might call her a ... 'lowercase' abomination.
But that's more of a (musical/performance) style and quality judgement.
Not a "Whore of Babylon" kinda thing.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.

You really are all over the place.
It makes it kind of hard to respond.

*5 minutes later*....
no really,
too much. Too tired. Maybe another day.

Last edited:

RitalinO.D.

All I can really say to this is....:facepalm:

Rakhel

Speaking of TV and GaGa, did anyone happen to see her on SNL the other night? I think she may be a better actor than a singer. And as for her new song...She had me with the first part, last me in the second part, and fully confused me for the last part.

RitalinO.D.

Speaking of TV and GaGa, did anyone happen to see her on SNL the other night? I think she may be a better actor than a singer. And as for her new song...She had me with the first part, last me in the second part, and fully confused me for the last part.

She actually has an amazing voice, whether you like her music or not.

RitalinO.D.

Oh I have to agree. Her voice is amazing. It's some of her songs that confuse me.

yes, some of her music is pretty weird, but I have to admit. I do like Bad Romance. When I first heard Poker face I thought it was the single dumbest song I have ever heard, but it actually grew on me. Just don't tell anyone :cover:

Rakhel

yes, some of her music is pretty weird, but I have to admit. I do like Bad Romance. When I first heard Poker face I thought it was the single dumbest song I have ever heard, but it actually grew on me. Just don't tell anyone :cover:
OH Bad Romance is by far my favorite of hers. Poker Face is okay, Love Game....I don't know about that one. I still have yet to hear the full version of Born This Way.

I just..what? I mean.....um?:areyoucra And you probably believed the rapture was going to happen this weekend, didn't you?

blackout

Violet.
OH Bad Romance is by far my favorite of hers. Poker Face is okay, Love Game....I don't know about that one. I still have yet to hear the full version of Born This Way.

I LOVE playing and singing Bad Romance.
That one is just really fun.
Don't ask me why. :D
I'll record an informal solo cover of it for you all one day soon.
Just for fun.

Anything I can do to add Abomination to the forum.
I do what I can.

linwood

I`m not a gaga fan, wouldn`t recognize her music if I was listening to it.

I do like that she tends to **** people off just for being the way she is.

I haven`t seen the Meat Dress, anyone have a link?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I LOVE playing and singing Bad Romance.
That one is just really fun.
Don't ask me why. :D
I'll record an informal solo cover of it for you all one day soon.
Just for fun.

Anything I can do to add Abomination to the forum.
I do what I can.

A few months back we were drinking and talking and had music videos playing. Usually, I mess around with my acoustic guitar and play, or try to play, along with whatever music is playing. Bad Romance came on and I started strumming and singing it, and my wife loved it. It is really fun to play and sing, and I don't know why either.