• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

Bthoth

Wonder how far Israel’s gonna go. I think they’re even and should stop.
The hatred, arrogance and self righteousness combined with just being mad, could make the snow ball get bigger. With media allowing the bias to continue, the western populations are having their minds filled with contempt.
The rabbi that have mislead the Jew to seek, take or require that location are the rabbid (rabid) (foaming at the mouth liars, misleading the good)"
Very clear and concise. The accepted leaders of the extremist have done far too much damage.
No. I completely disagree. The truth is not in you, at least not right now. This is a deal-breaker for me. I told you, I was fair, honest, I brought scripture to support my position. Not just about the slander, but about the root cause of the problem, how to reverse it. I've been telling you about it, but, you're in another place.
Nothing is reversing the cause. The answer is clear, stay away from the idea of building a temple on that mount. As that is the root cause of the problem,

How to reverse (end) it? Stop the RABBID and that will reduce the tensions of the whole region.

Have you noticed how many other angles people write and claim that would stop the divide?

Have any ever pointed at the focal problem?

I can only refer you back to what I posted earlier and then maybe recommend you simply set aside the religious theology and reread what I've posted with a truly open heart and mind. :handpointdown:
I have reduced my reading over the last 20 yrs purely because I prefer not having my feelings confirmed on the matter.
I'm stepping back from active participation in this discussion.
OK...... I was hoping for developing ways to stop the hatred and divide before it gets worse. But about every 5-7 yrs a new set of violence breaks out and it breaks my heart as the method to end the problem falls on deaf ears.

The focal problem is the quest for that stupid location and not even you are willing to try to put your feet flat on the ground to understand the underlying cause of the divide.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The hatred, arrogance and self righteousness combined with just being mad, could make the snow ball get bigger. With media allowing the bias to continue, the western populations are having their minds filled with contempt.

Very clear and concise. The accepted leaders of the extremist have done far too much damage.

Nothing is reversing the cause. The answer is clear, stay away from the idea of building a temple on that mount. As that is the root cause of the problem,

How to reverse (end) it? Stop the RABBID and that will reduce the tensions of the whole region.

Have you noticed how many other angles people write and claim that would stop the divide?

Have any ever pointed at the focal problem?

I have reduced my reading over the last 20 yrs purely because I prefer not having my feelings confirmed on the matter.

OK...... I was hoping for developing ways to stop the hatred and divide before it gets worse. But about every 5-7 yrs a new set of violence breaks out and it breaks my heart as the method to end the problem falls on deaf ears.

The focal problem is the quest for that stupid location and not even you are willing to try to put your feet flat on the ground to understand the underlying cause of the divide.
Not. I’m western. You mean the foolish population worldwide?

Bthoth

Not true.

Will uprooting the palestinians from both the west bank and gaza be your favorite fix?

Perhaps accepting a temple to be built on that mount?

I've typed it in this thread, you agreed. But you aren't applying it.
I did apply. Stop the RABBID trying to tell anyone, to pursue the mount/temple.

End that completely. Put up big signs outside the gates and write, "There WILL NEVER be a temple built on the mount and all that claim otherwise, will be put into jail"

Notice there is no hatred, not attacking anyone and not even reparations or giving homes/land and property back!

Simple END the pursuit. If that does not fix the problem sue me.

Otherwise, by what I read, it will end real bad for all of us and I would prefer stopping the problem than waiting for the prophecies to unfold to samson option.

Bthoth

Not. I’m western. You mean the foolish population worldwide?
The yellow (eastern) will be the most violent if a world war unfolds and very few have any idea of just how absolute they are with judgment.

Personal responsibility if far more important than revenge or retribution.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The yellow (eastern) will be the most violent if a world war unfolds and very few have any idea of just how absolute they are with judgment.

Personal responsibility if far more important than revenge or retribution.
World will end before all that drama happens imo

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Will uprooting the palestinians from both the west bank and gaza be your favorite fix?

Perhaps accepting a temple to be built on that mount?

Have I said that?

I did apply.

You are not applying what I wrote and what you agreed to do. Here, let me help you.

Screenshot_20231015_082607.jpg

Screenshot_20231015_082908.jpg

Stop the RABBID trying to tell anyone.....

Perfect. Now apply that without adding anything. Then look in the mirror and repeat after me:

"Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's another way"

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us”

"... we deceive ourselves ... "

Then go reread Gen2 and Gen3. Here I'll give you verses, there's only 2 needed. I'll give you what you need for this, because we're friends. And I consider you my brother. Sincerely. I will do the work for you.
And out of the ground made the Lord God every tree to grow that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.​
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit, and ate, and gave also to her husband with her; and he ate.​
Eve was standing in front of the tree of life, but only saw the tree of knowledge.

, to pursue the mount/temple.

There's more than one way to pursue it.

Otherwise, by what I read...

This is your theological position, correct?

it will end real bad for all of us and I would prefer stopping the problem than waiting for the prophecies to unfold to samson option.

Let's come to terms with what happened "In the Beginning". It's a good place to start.

Bthoth

You are not applying what I wrote and what you agreed to do. Here, let me help you.
OK.......... I am consistent
Tsion, is the term for zion. I mentioned that the underlying theme is for the house of knowledge as that is rational and a long sought quest for many. IN egypt, the arks (box) were also used to hold written documentation and where that was from. Even king tuts tomb had them.

Most synagogues even have a cabinet with a curtain in front to store the torah. The knowledge, written dialogue is the importance.
Perfect. Now apply that without adding anything. Then look in the mirror and repeat after me:

"Maybe I'm wrong, maybe there's another way"

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us”

"... we deceive ourselves ... "
What's that got to do with me? You are the one denying that the knowledge is the importance, not me. I do not bang my head on a wailing wall. And i do not need that city of blood, jerusalem. It is the RABBID that teach and claim it is required for jews and that buiding a temple is important. That focal goal is what is causing the divide.
Then go reread Gen2 and Gen3. Here I'll give you verses, there's only 2 needed. I'll give you what you need for this, because we're friends. And I consider you my brother. Sincerely. I will do the work for you.

OK brother, end the quest for the stupid hill and you could be a hero that stopped the divide.
And out of the ground made the Lord God every tree to grow that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.​
What's your point? Is it that god made the Olive trees and the settlers took them down having no conscious that it was not good but closer to just evil?
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit, and ate, and gave also to her husband with her; and he ate.​
Eve was standing in front of the tree of life, but only saw the tree of knowledge.
I do not understand why you would write a narrative of events found in a story.
Let's come to terms with what happened "In the Beginning". It's a good place to start.
In the beginning, man was of nature (purely instinctive), then consciousness evolved and became capable to words. Knowledge developed as words were a capable way of labeling and naming with terminology.

Little Dragon

I think Israel has made their point. They need to get a grip.
It's not just about making a point, although that is surely an intentional aspect of Israel's response to the attack by Hamas terrorists.
It's about ensuring it does not re occur anytime soon.

To do this, effectively, since there is no alternative. Given Hamas's stated aims and recent escalation.

Is to target buildings and roads in Gaza with munitions, from land air and sea.
Then, invade with tanks, supported by infantry and special forces.
With the express purpose of freeing hostages, destroying all Hamas fighters and expunging Hamas leadership.
This may take months or even years.
Palestinians will be caught in the crossfire, they will be killed, in their thousands. Just as in any densely populated city in which firearms and explosives are deployed. The world particularly the US and UK have to work much harder with Eqypt, to get them out.

None of this is good, or desirable. However it is what it is. We're stuck with it.

Bthoth

It's not just about making a point, although that is surely an intentional aspect of Israel's response to the attack by Hamas terrorists.
It's about ensuring it does not re occur anytime soon.
Will israel use phosphorus munitions again, like they did in 2009?
To do this, effectively, since there is no alternative. Given Hamas's stated aims and recent escalation.
Lots of alternatives but the hate fills the air and you are breathing it too.
None of this is good, or desirable. However it is what it is. We're stuck with it.
And will have to live with the guilt and be aware that it could escalate.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
OK.......... I am consistent

That is not what I have seen in this thread.

Tsion, is the term for zion. I mentioned that the underlying theme is for the house of knowledge as that is rational and a long sought quest for many. IN egypt, the arks (box) were also used to hold written documentation and where that was from. Even king tuts tomb had them.

You said "Yes and Agree" to something specific in large font and bold. This ^^ is not it.

Most synagogues even have a cabinet with a curtain in front to store the torah. The knowledge, written dialogue is the importance.

What does the word "Torah" mean?

What's that got to do with me?

Do you consider yourself inerrant?

You are the one denying that the knowledge is the importance, not me.

The fixation on knowledge is noted.

I do not bang my head on a wailing wall. And i do not need that city of blood, jerusalem. It is the RABBID that teach and claim it is required for jews and that buiding a temple is important. That focal goal is what is causing the divide.

No, that's not it. It goes deeper than that, and no one is immune.

OK brother, end the quest for the stupid hill and you could be a hero that stopped the divide.

You have a religious conviction which is incorrect per written scripture. If scripture is not authoritative for you, please clearly state that.

What's your point?

You, like Eve, are transfixed on the tree of knowledge of good and evil ( "I'm right and You're wrong" ), but the tree of life is directly in front of you. But it's not your fault.

Is it that god made the Olive trees and the settlers took them down having no conscious that it was not good but closer to just evil?

No.... that's not it.

I do not understand why you would write a narrative of events found in a story.

I didn't.

In the beginning, man was of nature (purely instinctive), then consciousness evolved and became capable to words. Knowledge developed as words were a capable way of labeling and naming with terminology.

The fixation on knowledge is noted. Please look back to see what you agreed to. What is the path to peace? It's not knowledge.

Screenshot_20231015_082607.jpg

Bthoth

That is not what I have seen in this thread.
Perhaps because you are not familiar with straight answers and only see what you want to.

I agreed that zionist and zionism is not the best term and that I used Tsion in letters for a long time but some did not like it.
You said "Yes and Agree" to something specific in large font and bold. This ^^ is not it.

What does the word "Torah" mean?
Irrelevant but 'the law'. Which Moses learned from egypt
NO, but you do keep trying to turn it that way
Knowledge is what enables mankind to understand. Eventually the comprehension unveils and capability to live forever.
No, that's not it. It goes deeper than that, and no one is immune.
Immune from what? I am consistent and yet you write " It goes deeper than that, and no one is immune."
The idolatry for that stupid mount is so bad, many still bang their heads on that wall about daily.
You have a religious conviction which is incorrect per written scripture.
Thanks for the compliment.
If scripture is not authoritative for you, please clearly state that.
Scripture is not the last word but purely a guideline. Keep in mind, more than just torah exists as words to be used for wisdom.
You, like Eve, are transfixed on the tree of knowledge
OK, Another compliment. Very focused on the development and evolution of knowledge.

Thank you! Again, you are aware of just how consistent that I am.
of good and evil ( "I'm right and You're wrong" ),
Gibberish. But do you even know how to define 'good or evil' that can be drilled down to the commandments?
but the tree of life is directly in front of you. But it's not your fault.

I am of the tree of life. I am aware that I have lineage that has been here since day one of the living. No one has been able to convey that process, or reality for comprehension and why so many use religious opinions as their guideline. For example, you consider Eve as doing wrong 'in the beginning' and I do not. I comprehend a venue to honor the story rather than condemn.
No.... that's not it.
Taking down the olive tree orchards to remove the palestinian way of life, was based on the corrupt actions of the settlers and their RABBID teachers.
I didn't.
So why do you keep writing as if condemning my pursuit and fixation on knowledge? Then asking me to go back to Gen 2 and gen 3 (regressing)
AS I intend to grow and develop, thank you. Even as I can read that you do not see that pursuit as credible or the premise of what tsion is supposed to be about.
Please look back to see what you agreed to.
That I should not pick on the fools and calling them 'zionist'. I am trying not to use the term. But I will consider the rabbi, that mislead the jew (the good who) as the RABBID when they teach that the mount is needed and required. Even the old literature mentions that only 1 sets up the New Jerusalem
What is the path to peace? It's not knowledge.
Now that is the most horrid set of words that you could write. To me that is direct blaspheme to what is so beautiful about judaism and the 1000's of years of suffering that so many have endured throughout the ages.

Knowledge is what enable mankind to know what 'is real'. It's the universal quest of conscious life.

Last edited:

Bthoth

During the 2008-9 war in Gaza, dubbed Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli military admitted to having used munitions containing the toxic agent on Gaza, but denied that doing so contravened its legal obligations.

There are videos available online of the phosphorus munitions used on the civilians of gaza. Apparently you are new to how long and how bad the divide has been.

What is white phosphorus, which video appears to show Israel ...​

www.washingtonpost.com › world › 2023/10/13 › white-...

1697470182982.jpeg

0:21

The Israel Defense Forces said they “are currently not aware of the use of weapons containing white phosphorus in Gaza,”

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Perhaps because you are not familiar with straight answers and only see what you want to.

No, I have demonstrated my capabilty and willingness to consider both sides, even if it means that I alienate myself from my own family, friends, and community. Here it is again:

This is what I said: "Right or wrong, true or false, the UN has a pattern of being anti-Israel." Please read this and understand what I am saying. Anti-Israel can be right, and can be true. Please hear me. You already know in your heart, I am different. I do not fit the stereotype. The above quote PROVES it. I am saying here that being anti-Israel can be the correct position to take. But it's complicated.

This is what I meant when I said I would take a dozen steps towards you if you will take one step towards me, even if it means I am walking into enemy territory. Although, I would also literally go into enemy territory to save your life if it came to that, assuming I could assemble a good team to help me do it.

I agreed that zionist and zionism is not the best term and that I used Tsion in letters for a long time but some did not like it.

That is not what is quoted above the words, "Yes and Agree". Why are you avoiding this? ( Nevermind, I understand )

Irrelevant but 'the law'. Which Moses learned from egypt

The reason you consider it irrelevant is because you do not know what it means. Torah does not mean "law". That would be Chukim, or Chukat.
לא־ישאירו ממנו עד־בקר ועצם לא ישברו־בו ככל־חקת הפסח יעשו אתו׃​
They shall leave none of it to the morning, nor break any bone of it; according to all the חקת ("Chukat") of the Passover they shall keep it.​

NO, but you do keep trying to turn it that way

OK, so why is this not being applied in this context? ( Nevermind, I understand )

Knowledge is what enables mankind to understand. Eventually the comprehension and capability to live forever.

That is incomplete. Understanding comes from an awareness of what is known and what is unknown. Both.

The desire to live forever ( a god-like quality ) is noted in what you wrote. The fixation on knowledge is also noted in what you wrote.

And the serpent said to the woman, surely you shall not die;​
For God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.​

The serpent is the one who is saying "surely you shall not die"
The serpent is the one who is saying "you shall be as gods"
The serpent is the one who is advocating for "knowledge"

Knowledge is what enables mankind to understand. Eventually the comprehension and capability to live forever.

Compare that ^^ to what the serpent is saying. The similarity is / should be obvious to you. If it's not, don't worry, bro. I understand. Fully

Immune from what? I am consistent and yet you write " It goes deeper than that, and no one is immune."
The idolatry for that stupid mount is so bad, many still bang their heads on that wall about daily.

You are asking: "Immune from what?" Answer: From the root cause of the conflict in the Middle East. You are not immune. I am not immune. No one is immune, with only one exception.

It is rare to meet a Christian that fully understands idolatry. For example, it is written in Jewish law that Anger is Idolatry. I think it is Chapter 17 or 27 of the Schulchan Aruch. ~searching for confirmation~ Chapter 29. Please note that is what Rabbis teach, in general. There are always a few bad apples in every bunch. Do you include this in your understanding of idolatry? If not it is incomplete.

Screenshot_20231016_085240.jpg

You have a religious conviction which is incorrect per written scripture. If scripture is not authoritative for you, please clearly state that.

Thanks for the compliment.

Not intended as a compliment. A religious conviction which is incorrect is the reason for many deaths? Thousands? Millions?

Scripture is not the last word but purely a guideline. Keep in mind, more than just torah exists as words to be used for wisdom.

Then why did you make the following promise?

You and I both know, only one will create the New jerusalem and I can assure you, promise you that it will not be in palestine/Israel.

Why are you questioning my understanding, if it is just a guideline? See below:

The additions to torah and descriptions often used to translate the meanings (midrash) are often fine attempts but many are less than when tangent to the promise of a universal foundation of unveiling what is real (the truth)

This is not consistent. There is flip-flopping between a desire to be rational, and the behavior which is considering oneself inerrant. There is flip-flopping between scripture being inerrant but also not inerrant.

Please just come out and be honest about your actual position. It is absolute faith in anti-Jewish doctrine, but, it is actually ignorant of Judaism. If you actually consider yourself capable of error, then this should not be difficult to accept and acknowledge. If you actually consider scripture a guideline then this should not be difficult to accept and acknowledge.

If you cannot accept it nor acknowledge it, at least right here and right now, it's OK, bro. I fully understand your position.

OK, Another compliment. Very focused on the development and evolution of knowledge.

It is only a compliment if being possessed by the words of the forked-tongued serpent is considered "good".

Thank you! Again, you are aware of just how consistent that I am.

It is consistently inconsistent. That is called a "double-standard" or "confirmation-bias". It is a cognitive fault.

Gibberish. But do you even know how to define 'good or evil' that can be drilled down to the commandments?

It's not gibberish. But I fully understand why you are not able to understand it. To answer your question, of course I know how. It's writtten in the Torah, and I am a righteous educated Jewish person. The law is written in general, then it requires judges to interpret them on a case-by-case basis. Deut 17, I think it's verse 11ish ~checking~ Yes! It begins at verse 9, but the punch-line is 11.

I am of the tree of life.

Nope. 1 John 1:8. The truth is not in you. You just contradicted yourself. You said you were not inerrant, and here you are claiming to be the tree-of-life. It's OK, it's not your fault. I understand your position.

I am aware that I have lineage that has been here since day one of the living. No one has been able to convey that process, or reality for comprehension and why so many use religious opinions as their guideline. For example, you consider Eve as doing wrong 'in the beginning' and I do not and comprehend a venue to honor the story rather than condemn.

It's written that the tree of life was infront of her, instead she was fixated on knowledge. It's true. I do not deny your lineage, bro. I accept it, I understand it. But claiming authority due to your lineage predating day-one is an error as well.
ויאמר יהוה לה שני גיים [גוים] בבטנך ושני לאמים ממעיך יפרדו ולאם מלאם יאמץ ורב יעבד צעיר׃​
And יהוה said to her, Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples shall be separated from your bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.​

Taking down the olive tree orchards to remove the palestinian way of life, was based on the corrupt actions of the settlers and their RABBID teachers.

You can type the word "Rabbid" as often as you like, it doesn't produce anything in my heart and soul. Since you have been shown to ignore details and avoid responsibility and make unsubstantiated claims, these words have no effect on me.

So why do you keep writing as if condemning my pursuit and fixation on knowledge?

Because it is at the heart of the problem.

Then asking me to go back to Gen 2 and gen 3 (regressing)

You skipped to Judges. The war has been ongoing since day one. If you want to understand it, let's go back to the beginning and understand it. Let's understand it together. I already brought you the verse. Here it is again:

ילכו מחיל אל־חיל יראה אל־אלהים בציון׃​
They go from strength to strength, every one of them appears before God in Zion.​
Everyone one of them. From strength to strength. In this context, whom are those two strengths? Your lineage asserts there is only one. But that is not what is written. It cannot be a lineage of "knowledge" and "knowers" if it is willfully ignorant.

AS I intend to grow and develop, thank you. Even as I can read that you do not see that pursuit as credible or the premise of what tsion is supposed to be about.

I support you 100% in your pursuit. But you still do not understand ציון. And it's OK, because I do, and I will do the work for you. My word is my bond.

That I should not pick on the fools and calling them 'zionist'. I am trying not to use the term. But I will consider the rabbi, that mislead the jew (the good who) as the RABBID when that teach that the mount is needed and required.

You are not qualified to make that judgement. You do not **know** scripture. And you do not **understand** what it means. Therefore you cannot acccurate assess whether Rabbis are misleading anyone at anytime. You have admitted you have a theological conviction but you do not seem to **understand** what this means in this context. And, bro-seph, it's OK.

It's OK because I fully understand your position. Hopefully that is now abundantly clear.

Now that is the most horrid set of words that you could write. To me that is direct blaspheme to what is so beautiful about judaism and the 1000's of years of suffering that so many have endured throughout the ages.

Knowledge is what enable mankind to know what 'is real'. It's the universal quest of conscious life.

The reason you consider it blasphemy is becausse you do not actually know Judaism or understand it, at this point it is beyond you. But I am willing to help. The door is open, will you walk through it?

Last edited:

Bthoth

No, I have demonstrated my capabilty and willingness to consider both sides, even if it means that I alienate myself from my own family, friends, and community. Here it is again:
dybmh said:
This is what I said: "Right or wrong, true or false, the UN has a pattern of being anti-Israel."

I am not siding with any that claims the UN is Anti israel
I will not even consider the dialogue.
Dead END

Bthoth

dybmh said:
This is what I said: "Right or wrong, true or false, the UN has a pattern of being anti-Israel."

This is what I meant when I said I would take a dozen steps towards you if you will take one step towards me, even if it means I am walking into enemy territory.
No, I will not even take that idea into consideration. Read UN Res 181, that document is what created israel.

Jacob arguing with an angel in the river is not what created the state nor did an exodus into the Egyptian New Kingdom create and israel.

The reason you consider it irrelevant is because you do not know what it means. Torah does not mean "law". That would be Chukim, or Chukat.
What i considered irrelevant is the tangent of asking me If i knew what the word torah means as you confirmed why, you will have a different answer based on language and cause me to be wrong, no matter what i wrote.
That is incomplete. Understanding comes from an awareness of what is known and what is unknown. Both.
OK, do you know how and why human consciousness exists to the level of atoms and energy within nature (heaven)?

I can play too.

How about something as simple as what is light and how that perfect cross of existence even sustains itself?