• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Norway -one of the most anti semitic countries on earth

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
FTR, animal rights groups pushed the ban on shechita in Norway, among other countries back in the early part of the 20th Century. The laws state that animals must be stunned before slaughter, counter to shechita rules that say the animal must be awake.
This applies to both Kosher and Halal ritual staughter.

CMike

Cows are slaughtered in a very humane way to make them kosher.

As I said, a very sharp blame without nicks must be used.

It must be done in one movement at the throat.

There is much more likely of a cow feeling more pain being "stunned" than killed in that manner.

Once again the Norway prime minister made it clear that he didn't care about jews and this law in his quote.

This creates a great problem for jews.

Orthodox jews can only meat that is kosher, therefore they can't eat meat.

The muslims are allowed to slaughter their meat in the way they feel appropriate.

I think it's hard to argue that the Norway government hasn't been and is currently not extremely anti semitic.

Again,

1) Two norway prime ministers expressed hatred toward jews.

The prime ministers represent the country

2) They outlawed jews being able to kosher their meat.

3) Alan Dershowitz, a big speaker, wasn't allowed to speak about Israel for free at Universities, when normally commands big money.

On the other hand, anti-Israel speakers are readily accepted as speakers at universities.

Israel is central to jews. Almost every prayer includes Israel.

4) Norway police readily complied with registering and rounding up jews for the nazis.

CMike

So every single individual in Norway agrees with the Prime Minister?

What does the King think of this whole thing?
The leadership is anti semitic.

Also apparently the Unveristies are anti-semitic as well.

I would imagine the Norweigans do not know better.

Norway is like Hamas. Hamas only teaches one side-their side. They don't allow opposing opinions.

Apparently, the universities don't allow an opposing opinion to their anti-Israel/anti-jewish doctrine.

And yes, Israel is central to jews. Almost every jewish paper mentions Israel.

That said while the Norweigan government cooperated with the nazis in rounding up jews for their extermination, Norweigan resistance helped the jews escape.

So I don't condemn all Norwigans, however, I do condemn Norway.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
The leadership is anti semitic.

Also apparently the Unveristies are anti-semitic as well.

I would imagine the Norweigans do not know better.

Norway is like Hamas. Hamas only teaches one side-their side. They don't allow opposing opinions.

Apparently, the universities don't allow an opposing opinion to their anti-Israel/anti-jewish doctrine.

And yes, Israel is central to jews. Almost every jewish paper mentions Israel.

That said while the Norweigan government cooperated with the nazis in rounding up jews for their extermination, Norweigan resistance helped the jews escape.

So I don't condemn all Norwigans, however, I do condemn Norway.

Very well. Your wording/passion was confusing me.

So you're not referring to Norway as a whole, but specifically the government and universities.

Kerr

I think its reasonable to stun animals before slaughtering them, since I doubt they wouldnt find the experience... unsettling.

CMike

Muslims can do their Hallel process in Norway.

Jews can not do their Koshering process in Norway.

That is what I mean.

Flankerl

Muslims can do their Hallel process in Norway.

Jews can not do their Koshering process in Norway.

That is what I mean.

Are you somehow unable to understand what has been written?

Yeah the muslims are allowed to slaughter. Why? Because they keep with the law and stun the animals.

Do you get it? Probably not.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I'm afraid I don't understand kosher regulation and ritual. What is the reason why stunning the animal is not kosher?

CMike

Are you somehow unable to understand what has been written?

Yeah the muslims are allowed to slaughter. Why? Because they keep with the law and stun the animals.

It appears you do not understand.

The law is because of a hatred of Jews.

The evidence are the words of the prime minister about the law.

It is still the same law as before.

Flankerl

It appears you do not understand.

The law is because of a hatred of Jews.

The evidence are the words of the prime minister about the law.

It is still the same law as before.

:facepalm:

Listen muslims usually dont stun the animal. They do so in some countries like for example germany and there is a discussion wether the meat is good for muslims.

And its the same in norway.

They abide the law and choose to stun the animal. Contrary to their religion.

More on Norway and it's anti semitism by Caroline Glick

Our World: Norway

Fascinating article considering there is a rather big country which holds people indefinitely and without the rule of law.

While norway dealt with Breivik in the probably most law abiding way ever. And seriously Norway doesnt need the Jpost to stay within "democracy".

Juhurka

Racism is always a bad thing. But really, do those two situations even register in the global scale of racism?

It does not since this time it concerns Jews right? I have read your comments in other threads and you do try to come off as someone who is tolerant but you just gave your self away. to bad this thread is not about Muslims other wise you would be all over it.

Last edited: