• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Dawkins Reads His Hate Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primordial Annihilator

thats because you have a hard time grasping reality here.

Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In public, Hitler often praised Christian heritage, German Christian culture, and professed a belief in an Aryan Jesus Christ, a Jesus who fought against the Jews.[318] In his speeches and publications Hitler spoke of his interpretation of Christianity as a central motivation for his antisemitism, stating that "As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

Adolf Hitler's religious views - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hitler often associated atheism with Germany's communist enemy

Al I ask is you do your homework before making absurd remarks in which your a little lost due to anti atheist propaganda from christian sources

All I ask is that you keep taking your meds, Hitler was no Christian, not in any orthodox sense, in any real sense of the word, as professed by most christians, I can't see that Hitlers Aryan Jesus beliefs had anything to do with modern Christianity.
The Nazi party was not a christian based bible worship community...
So put your simplistic reasoning found in Wiki away..no one wants to see it.

Besides Hitler killed about 17 million...Stalin and Mao (as mentioned) killed about 70 - 80 million and they were Atheist Communists...who ruthlessly eliminated religious worship.
So ok lets pretend in imaginary land that Hitler was a Christian what do you say to the 80 million killed by nihilist secular atheist communists?

Sigh...

Last edited:

Jeremiah

Religion should not be attacked.

It should be defended against maybe...just like extremist atheist versions of fundamentalist religions such as Nazism or Stalinism has to be defended against sometimes...the price of democracy is eternal vigilance.

All religions vary you cannot simply attack all religion..that is bigotry on a grand scale.

Pre emptive strikes on religion..?

No dawkins..you are a scientist..behave like one...stop generalising and dismissing what you know nothing about.

You will not destroy religion either... you sound like Stalin, he had these great ideas about what is best for mankind too....

"Religion should not be attacked."

So you don't believe in freedom of expression and freedom of thought?

"you sound like Stalin, he had these great ideas about what is best for mankind too...."

He talks and write books, he is nothing like Stalin.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
The Nazi party was not a christian based bible worship community...

this is where your lost.

the nazi party was a political party not a religious one.

you keep putting political and religiuos motives in the same context and your wrong in my opinion.

Atheist Communists

there were communist yes and they may have been athiest but there lack of belief did not induce there political motive.

when we talk about christians bloody past and present its because of there beliefs

your taking religion and pitting it against political leaders.

your taking a religion with a violent past and pitting it against the lack of one and that doesnt add up. .

If one believes in the bible then your christian god would be guilty of mass murder due to him killing everyone on the planet with his great flood. in my opinion

Primordial Annihilator

"Religion should not be attacked."

So you don't believe in freedom of expression and freedom of thought?

Not if it calls for the persecution of the right of another to freedom of expression and thought...ie the freedom to believe in whatever religion they choose and be able to go to the Temple or the Church or the Mosque or the Sacred Grove if they want to.

Dawkins thinks religion should be supressed because it does not answer the questions he asks he forgets that 99% of what religion is about has nothing to with the great mysteries of life and is more to do with the way of living a life and dealing with life.

Primordial Annihilator

this is where your lost.

the nazi party was a political party not a religious one.

you keep putting political and religiuos motives in the same context and your wrong in my opinion.

there were communist yes and they may have been athiest but there lack of belief did not induce there political motive.

when we talk about christians bloody past and present its because of there beliefs

your taking religion and pitting it against political leaders.

your taking a religion with a violent past and pitting it against the lack of one and that doesnt add up. .

If one believes in the bible then your christian god would be guilty of mass murder due to him killing everyone on the planet with his great flood. in my opinion

Kk..sure

I am not a christian btw...

Last edited:

Jeremiah

Not if it calls for the persecution of the right of another to freedom of expression and thought...ie the freedom to believe in whatever religion they choose and be able to go to the Temple or the Church or the Mosque or the Sacred Grove if they want to.

Dawkins thinks religion should be supressed because it does not answer the questions he asks he forgets that 99% of what religion is about has nothing to with the great mysteries of life and is more to do with the way of living a life and dealing with life.

" the freedom to believe in whatever religion they choose and be able to go to the Temple or the Church or the Mosque or the Sacred Grove if they want to."

And how is Dawkins preventing you from doing this?

Last edited:

Primordial Annihilator

" the freedom to believe in whatever religion they choose and be able to go to the Temple or the Church or the Mosque or the Sacred Grove if they want to."

And how is Dawkins preventing you from doing this?

Naturally if his philosophy of the denigration of all religion for the sake of reason was taken to its logical conclusion by most scientists and governments then I am sure I would find my religious beliefs and worship to be intolerable and my freedoms suppressed.

Jeremiah

Naturally if his philosophy of the denigration of all religion for the sake of reason was taken to its logical conclusion by most scientists and governments then I am sure I would find my religious beliefs and worship to be intolerable and my freedoms suppressed.

So you want to suppress him (and others like-minded individual) in a primitive strike by restricting their freedom of religion and freedom of expression?

Jeremiah

All I am commenting on is that Dawkins has a Stalinesque view of religion...I am not actually comparing the two men directly.

What you are really doing is a character assassination, because you don't like the fact Dawkins is allow his own freedom.

It seems to upset you that others are entitled to the same liberties you enjoy. I am just glad that people like you don't have any power wherever real liberty prevails.

Primordial Annihilator

What you are really doing is a character assassination, because you don't like the fact Dawkins is allow his own freedom.

It seems to upset you that others are entitled to the same liberties you enjoy. I am just glad that people like you don't have any power wherever real liberty prevails.

How fascinating your hypothesis are.

Very well...

I assume then as you have no logical counter to anything I have said that is why you have resorted to baseless accusations....how tiresome.

Character assassination...by use of his own commentry?

I see..

Status
Not open for further replies.