• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Oh please, Trump was cheating on his wife while she was pregnant with their first son together at that time. And you spout that bull****?? No one has claimed that Stormy was an angel. But she did not break the law.

If she were tried for whatever charge someone wanted to bring against her in a court with a conservative judge/jury, you'd have to say differently, unless your standards change at that time.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Spouting hateful rhetoric is justice? Sounds like I'm talking to Antifa people now. You ain't one a dem peepo now ah ya?
What "hateful rhetoric"? Trump was the one that did that. Are you forgetting "Lock her up"? About Hillary? Her actions were looked at and deemed that they did not merit criminal charges. Trump on the other hand is a convicted rapist. His companies under his direction were convicted of tax fraud. He has three more court cases all of them with stronger evidence than this one.

There simply is no defending Trump.

Sargonski

What due process was not met? The felony crime that was committed was made clear. What makes you think that it was "arbitrary"?

It sounds as if you listened to a right wing video. If you did it is refuted here:

Everything is refuted by this video you say .. having no idea what due process was not met .. nor the felony crime that you claim was made clear.

How would I even know what to look for in the video .. what is being refuted ? other than the wild irrational "Everything" .. which is what you have claimed.

The jury instructions were "Arbitrary" .. because there was no felony crime .. they had a misdemeanor crime .. guilty that is fine .. but where is the felony crime ? Speaking falsely during an election campaign ? .. is this what you are claiming is the felony ? .. I hope not .. as there are a whole lot of guilty politicians out there we need to round up .. not only the one's speaking falsely .. in any way .. but those who did not disclose something about themselves that we later deem should have been ..

Arbitrary ... someone later deeming something you should have disclosed but didn't a felony .. even though the crime was misdemeanor at best .. like turning jaywalking into a felony after the fact. .. completely arbitrary mindlessness .. that befitting of a 3rd world Kangaroo Court :)

Tell us this felony that we are to decide on as a Jury .... what were the Jury instructions ? answere .. there wern't any .. there was no specific felony crime there were to vote on.... Now Go listen to the Democrate Laywer .. better yet read the transcript .. explain what I just told you if you want a second opinion.

Sargonski

What "hateful rhetoric"? Trump was the one that did that. Are you forgetting "Lock her up"? About Hillary? Her actions were looked at and deemed that they did not merit criminal charges. Trump on the other hand is a convicted rapist. His companies under his direction were convicted of tax fraud. He has three more court cases all of them with stronger evidence than this one.

Trump is not a convicted Rapist .. stop with the ridiculous nonsense .. as even if he was .. that has no Bearing on the actions of Evil Hillary .. "Lock Her Up" .. for many reasons ... all far greater evil and significance to the country .. since we are having a demonize the Politician Contest.

Pogo

Everything is refuted by this video you say .. having no idea what due process was not met .. nor the felony crime that you claim was made clear.

How would I even know what to look for in the video .. what is being refuted ? other than the wild irrational "Everything" .. which is what you have claimed.

The jury instructions were "Arbitrary" .. because there was no felony crime .. they had a misdemeanor crime .. guilty that is fine .. but where is the felony crime ? Speaking falsely during an election campaign ? .. is this what you are claiming is the felony ? .. I hope not .. as there are a whole lot of guilty politicians out there we need to round up .. not only the one's speaking falsely .. in any way .. but those who did not disclose something about themselves that we later deem should have been ..

Arbitrary ... someone later deeming something you should have disclosed but didn't a felony .. even though the crime was misdemeanor at best .. like turning jaywalking into a felony after the fact. .. completely arbitrary mindlessness .. that befitting of a 3rd world Kangaroo Court :)

Tell us this felony that we are to decide on as a Jury .... what were the Jury instructions ? answere .. there wern't any .. there was no specific felony crime there were to vote on.... Now Go listen to the Democrate Laywer .. better yet read the transcript .. explain what I just told you if you want a second opinion.
Sorry video opinion claims by senile conspiracy theorists without even telling us what was supposedly in error just that there were errors made are worthless, and if that is all you have (and you certainly have not presented more) then the appeals court dismissal for lacking merit will be the correct execution of due process.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

You never made your claims clear, but it sounded the same as those done by the fools on the conservative show.

Like so many deniers of reality you also seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. I said that it sounds like the nonsense that you were nattering about was refute there. I could not be sure what your arguments were since you never made them clear.

Now how much do you want to bet that if you did have a point that it was not refuted by the video that I provided?

And yes, there was more than one felony crime. That was why there were 34 counts. And yes, it was clear to the jury. It was clear to the lawyers since they did not object at that time. Are you going to try to claim that you understand the law better than Trump's high paid lawyers do? What the crimes were has been explained multiple times. I do not feel like explaining them again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Trump is not a convicted Rapist .. stop with the ridiculous nonsense .. as even if he was .. that has no Bearing on the actions of Evil Hillary .. "Lock Her Up" .. for many reasons ... all far greater evil and significance to the country .. since we are having a demonize the Politician Contest.
You are quite wrong again. The E. Jean Carroll case found that Trump sexually assaulted Carroll. Now one could argue that that was his finger, I suppose women may have a difficult time with Trump noticing the difference, but in most states if you penetrate a woman sexually no matter how you do it, it is rape.

And as bad as Hillary is, there was no doubt that Trump was worse for the country. The best that Trump could do was to try to tear down the work of his predecessors. And to stack the USSC with incompetent and evil judges. That is why he already has the listing as one of the worst Presidents ever.

Laniakea

Not of this world

Still waiting for you to show proof that Trump was convicted of rape.
I know it's a favorite accusation of haters to make, but evidence is something they cannot provide.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
And yet, Trump was POTUS for 4 years. He gets to appoint his own AG, remember? So, what was he doing about this horrible criminal Hillary? And if he wasn't doing anything, why do you suppose that might be?

Laniakea

Not of this world
And yet, Trump was POTUS for 4 years. He gets to appoint his own AG, remember? So, what was he doing about this horrible criminal Hillary? And if he wasn't doing anything, why do you suppose that might be?
Because he chose to take the high road by not putting his political opponent on trial or in jail.

Wandering Monk

I like the notion suggested by Pogo of community service, but I would make it two years, full time, effective immediately.