• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Donald Trump be Sentenced to Jail for 34 Felonies?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Still waiting for you to show proof that Trump was convicted of rape.
I know it's a favorite accusation of haters to make, but evidence is something they cannot provide.
How can you even try to debate when you know nothing at all of the topics being discussed. In his first E. Jean Carroll trial he was found guilty of sexual assault. In most states that is called "rape" regardless of how it was done. Do I need to link the verdict? It is why people in the news and news commentators can now call Trump a convicted rapist on TV and other sources without worrying about a defamation lawsuit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Because he chose to take the high road by not putting his political opponent on trial or in jail.
You cannot believe Trump when he says anything. He tried to get Hillary put on trial but there was not sufficient evidence:

Remember, if you hear Trump say anything about his opponents the odds are "UGE" that he is lying and that he is also projecting as well.

This case was one not brought on by the Biden administration. It is a state level case. In fact Biden has merely allowed the wheels of justice to turn without interference. Trump and the MAGA'ts are the ones that have tried to go after people with false charges

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yep! Trump won the White House and saw no need to start politically persecuting anyone.
Let's see if democraps can rise to that standard.
Nope.
Trump got the White House and knew that pushing the "Lock Her Up" nonsense would do more damage to him than help his agenda so he dropped it like a hot potato.

So it had absolutely nothing to do with any "higher ground".

Laniakea

Not of this world
How can you even try to debate when you know nothing at all of the topics being discussed. In his first E. Jean Carroll trial he was found guilty of sexual assault. In most states that is called "rape" regardless of how it was done. Do I need to link the verdict? It is why people in the news and news commentators can now call Trump a convicted rapist on TV and other sources without worrying about a defamation lawsuit.

Liberal media knows it has nothing to worry about in liberal parts of the country where they're headquartered (New York, Los Angeles, etc).

Laniakea

Not of this world
You cannot believe Trump when he says anything. He tried to get Hillary put on trial but there was not sufficient evidence:

Remember, if you hear Trump say anything about his opponents the odds are "UGE" that he is lying and that he is also projecting as well.

This case was one not brought on by the Biden administration. It is a state level case. In fact Biden has merely allowed the wheels of justice to turn without interference. Trump and the MAGA'ts are the ones that have tried to go after people with false charges

Your demonization of the guy holds no meaning.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Nope.
Trump got the White House and knew that pushing the "Lock Her Up" nonsense would do more damage to him than help his agenda so he dropped it like a hot potato.

So it had absolutely nothing to do with any "higher ground".

Once he got the White House, there were far more important things to accomplish than attacking his former political opponent.

Sargonski

Sorry video opinion claims by senile conspiracy theorists without even telling us what was supposedly in error just that there were errors made are worthless, and if that is all you have (and you certainly have not presented more) then the appeals court dismissal for lacking merit will be the correct execution of due process.

You were told what was in error ... the video is for secondary support.. and what conspiracy ? what on earth are you talking about ?

Pogo.. if you don't understand the violations of due process presented .. then address them. Running around crying out "senile conspiracy theorists" .. is not an argument for much friend.

Pogo

You were told what was in error ... the video is for secondary support.. and what conspiracy ? what on earth are you talking about ?

Pogo.. if you don't understand the violations of due process presented .. then address them. Running around crying out "senile conspiracy theorists" .. is not an argument for much friend.
If you know on what grounds and with what evidence due process was not adhered to, you should be able to write them down off the top of your head without referring me to some unknown video.

Waiting without bated breath.

Sargonski

And yet, Trump was POTUS for 4 years. He gets to appoint his own AG, remember? So, what was he doing about this horrible criminal Hillary? And if he wasn't doing anything, why do you suppose that might be?

Holy moly .. Trump spent his entire presidency under investigation due to Hillary and the Blue Cancel Crew ??? .. and we do have 3 branches of Gov't .. you just seem to have no understanding of Washington .

Sargonski

If you know on what grounds and with what evidence due process was not adhered to, you should be able to write them down off the top of your head without referring me to some unknown video.

Waiting without bated breath.

I did write them down .. and explained to you in fair detail the violations of due process. Which violation did you not understand ? The video was for further instruction .. and support.. Why are you pretending you were not given the due process violations . ... talking about baited breath. .. thats wierd Pogo ..

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I know all about him. I do refuse the drink the liberal version of whatever crap you're serving up about him.
I only serve up what you could find yourself, if you weren't pressed lip-to-tush up against him. It's called "news." It makes Republicans uncomfortable, I know, but it's where you can find some actual truth.

Pogo

Holy moly .. Trump spent his entire presidency under investigation due to Hillary and the Blue Cancel Crew ??? .. and we do have 3 branches of Gov't .. you just seem to have no understanding of Washington .
Yeah we do and his executive branch was the one in charge of investigating and prosecuting criminal charges. It was his administration that couldn't find anything to charge her with just like the current congress is making such a laughable disaster of finding anything to present to the Attorney General for prosecution in Biden's case. A lot of hot air without even a gas bag to hold it.

Pogo

I did write them down .. and explained to you in fair detail the violations of due process. Which violation did you not understand ? The video was for further instruction .. and support.. Why are you pretending you were not given the due process violations . ... talking about baited breath. .. thats wierd Pogo ..
Where, you should have no problem linking or repeating them if in fact that is the case.