• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Europe resist Islam?

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
You just don't get it, if TOE is what you believe, then how can you complain?
because according to you its innate, to DOMINATE and RULE over the
weak.

Not just evolutionists, all
mankind should naturally want to KILL to DOMINATE if TOE is true.

''They used not to prevent one another from wrong that they did.
How wretched was that which they were doing''.Qur'an 5v79.

The theory of evolution is an observation of nature. The strongest or fastest or most intelligent have a better chance at survival in nature, that kind of thing, which I am sure is a simple and obvious concept. It has no relation to people who believe in evolution wanting to kill or dominate.

~Amin~

God is the King
It has no relation to people who believe in evolution wanting to kill or dominate.
''They distort words beyond their places'' Qur'an
I did NOT ,NOT, NOT, say only those who believe in evolution
go back and see my previous posts.

Smoke

Done here.
Um... what major contributions have they made? I'll wait.
If you'd spend more time reading Muslim websites, you'd know that Muslims invented chess, soup, bathing, quilts, domes, gardening, eating, sneezing, farting, and the internal combustion engine.

Smoke

Done here.
weak.
Maybe your argument would be more sensible if you actually knew something about evolution.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
If you'd spend more time reading Muslim websites, you'd know that Muslims invented chess, soup, bathing, quilts, domes, gardening, eating, sneezing, farting, and the internal combustion engine.
I know, Smoke, I know. They invented everything... just not particularly recently.

Are you really going to start such a debate about muslim scientists again? Perhaps reference to the 200 already completed?
I can't help the fact that people do not want to face reality and give the 800 lb. gorilla in the room a long, hard, cold look. Why are there embarrassingly few Muslims who have been awarded Nobel prizes? My guess is it is because many Muslims have an aversion to innovation... and for very good reasons.

Last edited:

andys

Andys
Kathryn, ooh Kathryn......remember my question? (on page 25)

What wars, in the name of atheism, have there been?

Recall your words: "Mangled body for mangled body - Muslims and atheists win hands down."
(page 16)

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
To Muslims there is no bloody history. The Islamic conquests were peaceful affairs or totally in self defence, or to liberate people. Its Ahistory a total rewrite of everything from the spread out of Arabia to slavery to Andalusia a golden age for Islam but no mention of hundreds of years of struggle in the reconquista,you will find no violence in the history of Islamic empire. Its a religion of Peace after all.

kai, i think your knowledge in islamic conquests is incomplete. Learn about islamic conquest of india and 'bloody babar'. Islamic conquest is most shameful and fierceful in the history of humanity, no one would be able challenge them. The amusing thing is that whenever mercy is shown to them after war, they returned gaining more power. Whenever babars soldiers entered delhi, the womens used to suicide jumping into fire, they looted the whole wealth leaving the land desert, pure bloody history they have !!!

Last edited:
weak.

Not just evolutionists, all
mankind should naturally want to KILL to DOMINATE if TOE is true.

Not really. You're taking a rather limited view towards TOE and twisting it in order to have it mean that TOE means mankind should want to kill, dominate, etc... . That's not what TOE is about. Killing and dominating is indeed something humans and non-human animals engage in and it's one possible event, however, it's not what TOE states. Your logic is basically as follows: if something can explain 1,000 outcomes, then you're ignoring 999 of them and pointing out only 1 of them in order to say that the 1 outcome is what the overall explanation is for and what that overall explanation means.

But let's assume that TOE does indeed say what you claim it does. If that is true, then it's obvious that the organism in question would not survive, which would be decreasing fitness and going against what TOE actually states.

Oh, and you didn't answer the question that was posed to you when you made your statement.

It's usually nice to actually cite the passage. Let me do it for you. Qur'an 5:41 among others.

Last edited:

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'

Stop preaching your religion Amin.Proselytism is banned here on RF!!.There is no need to "believe" in evolution .Evolution is proved fact,whereas Islam is yet to be proved.Stop posting rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:

~Amin~

God is the King
Not really. You're taking a rather limited view towards TOE and twisting it in order to have it mean that TOE means mankind should want to kill, dominate, etc... . That's not what TOE is about.
When ever Ive observed the Documentary on EVO they always tend to show
animals devouring each other,and they point at this Killing as a proof of the
strongest or fittest survive, and you have known this to be true as in YOUR
next statement.

Killing and dominating is indeed something humans and non-human animals engage in and it's one possible event, however, it's not what TOE states. Your logic is basically as follows: if something can explain 1,000 outcomes, then you're ignoring 999 of them and pointing out only 1 of them in order to say that the 1 outcome is what the overall explanation is for and what that overall explanation means.
I NEVER said this is the WHOLE of TOE, but definitely an important
aspect.

Oh, and you didn't answer the question that was posed to you when you made your statement.
If you don't mind point it out.

It's usually nice to actually cite the passage. Let me do it for you. Qur'an 5:41 among others.
Thats great at least you know that these passages are indeed in the
Qur'an.

~Amin~

God is the King
Stop preaching your religion Amin.Proselytism is banned here on RF!!.
I Love sharing what i know, and in reality everyone is preaching there belief,
or i wouldnt be here.
O Messenger, Proclaim what has been revealed to you from you'r Lord.
Qur'an 5v67.

~Amin~

God is the King
u are messenger of god? prophet Amin?
The way God speaks to Prophets through angels, He speaks to us through Prophets,
and this is the amazing thing about Qur'an which many people don't understand,
the Qur'an is directly speaking to everyone.
''Say He is God the One''. Qur'an

nameless

The Creator
I Love sharing what i know, and in reality everyone is preaching there belief,
or i wouldnt be here.
Qur'an 5v67.

islam, the directory in this forum for such purposes, but unfortunately insult to other faiths also takes place in that directory and others are not allowed to debate there.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Wow, there a passage for everything isn't there.

I find it hard to take inspiration from such books, but each to their own.

This thread is way off topic.

What benefits does Islam bring Europe? Do European cultures need Islam. With urbanization already occuring domestically, what would an influx of immigrants do to stabilize already unstable countries?