• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should we fear Islam?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
you're telling me that for a nation that ruled over 1000 years thats all the information you have against it? are you serious? not even one page?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
you already made this point earlier. we get it. don't you have something else?

why are you so anti-islamic? you left islam right, no one fored you to leave it. so whats the problem i don't get it.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Oh, I don't know, maybe he has some objections to suicide bombing, terrorism, intolerance of other religions, killing gay people, denying women equal rights, and things like that. Not to speak for him--just guessing.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Oh, I don't know, maybe he has some objections to suicide bombing, terrorism, intolerance of other religions, killing gay people, denying women equal rights, and things like that. Not to speak for him--just guessing.

for an ignorant guess that it is, you couldn't be any more wrong about islam, but nice try though.

Ahmad Rushd

Allah is very clear in His message that Moslems strive with a great endeavor not against Moslems but Non-Muslims. I spontaneously made mistake. Though, by Mohammad's order Muslims burned Muslims who did not pray in their houses, this is an example of Mohammad, the Sunna, therefore no matter how barbaric it sounds Muslims will do just the same way to follow Mohammad, only true Muslims do that.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
for an ignorant guess that it is, you couldn't be any more wrong about islam, but nice try though.

Aren't we equally ignorant of what Ahmad is concerned about? From his posts, he seems to be concerned about terrorism and violence, which are closely associated with so-called Islam and so-called Muslims, or what the rest of the world (other than eselam) calls Islam and Muslims.

Ahmad Rushd

The reason why I am so " antislamic" is because I expose the true face of Islam, the 7th-9th centures Islam, I don't speak without evidence, I speak with the witness of history, the Qur'an, Hadis, and future forecasted terrors of Islam. I see myself as a just man informing the public (forum users) about the true Islam, it turns the lives of Non-Muslims in the conquered lands into hell. Autoditact is right in his GUESS

dogsgod

The reason why I am so " antislamic" is because I expose the true face of Islam, the 7th-9th centures Islam, I don't speak without evidence, I speak with the witness of history, the Qur'an, Hadis, and future forecasted terrors of Islam. I see myself as a just man informing the public (forum users) about the true Islam, it turns the lives of Non-Muslims in the conquered lands into hell. Autoditact is right in his GUESS
Christianity has a far bloodier history than Islam, and not because it had a head start. It's just plain cruel. It's Christians that stir up Muslims and bring the worst out of them.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

1 autodidact is a she not a he
2 you are not a scholar, in order for your "evidence" to be valid you must be a scholar to comment on the quran and hadith.
3 if anyone blindly accepts what you are saying then on the day of judgement you will be considered as one who prevented people from becoming muslims, there will be a great punishment for you (islamic perspective, just incase you didn't know this when you were a muslim)
4 if you think what you say is correct then post verses of the quran and hadith one by one and we can discuss them, unless you are not up for it for some "unknown" reason

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Christianity has a far bloodier history than Islam, and not because it had a head start. It's just plain cruel. It's Christians that stir up Muslims and bring the worst out of them.

but he's a just man, how could you possibly imply that he is part of a cruel belief system. :eek:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
2 you are not a scholar, in order for your "evidence" to be valid you must be a scholar to comment on the quran and hadith.
Are you a scholar?
3 if anyone blindly accepts what you are saying then on the day of judgement you will be considered as one who prevented people from becoming muslims, there will be a great punishment for you (islamic perspective, just incase you didn't know this when you were a muslim)
Wow, threats. You must really have no argument whatsoever if you think the way to persuade someone is to threaten him. Is that what your religion teaches you?

Speaking of threats, if Ahmad doesn't believe your religion, how effective do you think those threats are going to be?

4 if you think what you say is correct then post verses of the quran and hadith one by one and we can discuss them, unless you are not up for it for some "unknown" reason
I really wish you would take these conversations to a separate thread about Islamic doctrine. This one is about actions of so-called Muslims on behalf of so-called Islam. (what the rest of us call Islam, just to be clear. eselam won't agree that someone is Muslim without his approval.)

challupa

no killing the innocent jews is killing the innocent people.

killing the jews who are in the batlefield is not equal to killing the innocent people.

Challupa, please remember that the hadith and quranic verses have much more to them than what meets the eye. if you are a honest person and don't like ignorance and falsewhood then please do not interpret any hadith nor any quranic verse, just like i am not.

here is an example for you that there is more to a hadith than what meets the eye. please tell me what you make of the following hadith:

I heard the Prophet saying, "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection." (Bukhari: 6-61:577)

what do you think of it?
I agree that those on the battlefield are not "innocent" and a country needs to protect themselves in time of war. I don't like it, but I understand it is likely necessary.

I'm not sure what to make of the hadith you have quoted. What I got was that there would be charismatic people that are teaching Islam, but being hypocritical because they are not living it? It seems that these people it is okay to kill and there will be a reward for that? What I'm not clear on is whether they are talking about false Muslims or those who non Muslim that are talking against Muslims.

I think you are disagreeing with the Hamas statement against the Jewish Nation, but I'm not sure. Are you saying it is a "false" interpretation of Islam?

please share with us your true VIEWS about the true ISLAM

stiletto

Naughty But Nice
Should little girls fear Islam? I've just read about Aisha, the child wife of Muhammad. The thought of a old man marrying a 6-year-old girl, and consummating his marriage to her when she was just 9 makes my stomach turn. Is pedophilia an accept practice in the muslim world?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
I agree that those on the battlefield are not "innocent" and a country needs to protect themselves in time of war. I don't like it, but I understand it is likely necessary.

I'm not sure what to make of the hadith you have quoted. What I got was that there would be charismatic people that are teaching Islam, but being hypocritical because they are not living it? It seems that these people it is okay to kill and there will be a reward for that? What I'm not clear on is whether they are talking about false Muslims or those who non Muslim that are talking against Muslims.

I think you are disagreeing with the Hamas statement against the Jewish Nation, but I'm not sure. Are you saying it is a "false" interpretation of Islam?

the hadith stated in that charter is correct, i have read it myslef in other places. but to understand it one needs the commentary of a scholar or be a scholar himself with the appropriate knowledge.

here is the commentary on the hadith i posted:

Question:

Please explain the following hadith:

I heard the Prophet saying, "In the last days (of the world) there will appear young people with foolish thoughts and ideas. They will give good talks, but they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out of its game, their faith will not exceed their throats. So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of
Resurrection." (Bukhari: 6-61:577)

Who, exactly, was the Prophet (SAW) referring to in this tradition? How should Islamic workers/activists understand this hadith in relation to the da'wah? What is the hukm on the last sentence of the hadith?

Answer:

Answered by Shaykh Hamza Karamali, SunniPath Academy Teacher

bism01.jpg

In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate
This hadith has been related by both Bukhari and Muslim in their
compilations of rigorously authenticated hadiths. Imam Nawawi
explains in his commentary on Sahih Muslim that the people being
referred to in the hadith are seemingly pious Muslims who rebel
against the rightful ruler of the Muslims by taking up arms against
him. The most prominent historical example was the Khawarij, an early
Muslim sect that declared major companions and their rightful
supporters to have left Islam, and used this as a justification to
take up armed struggle against them. The hadith is a true prophecy
with respect to the Khawarij, and, as explained by Imam Nawawi,
applies to other similar groups of Muslims who oppose the mainstream
Muslims and take up arms against them. The instruction in the hadith
to kill such people is an instruction to Muslim rulers to gather an
army to forcibly quell such rebellions.
This is how classical scholars have understood the above hadith. This
hadith does not in any way justify individual Muslims' causing civil
discord by taking the law into their own hands and go about spilling
blood, nor does it justify the terrible acts of violence and terror
that are committed in the name of Islam by the ignorant.
And Allah knows best.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Should little girls fear Islam? I've just read about Aisha, the child wife of Muhammad. The thought of a old man marrying a 6-year-old girl, and consummating his marriage to her when she was just 9 makes my stomach turn. Is pedophilia an accept practice in the muslim world?

do you even know the historical facts behind it?

pedophilia i forbiden in islam.