• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

State Senator Proposes Mandatory Vasectomies for Nebraskans

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
So the line off JR. is determined by the level of womb simulation tech we develop. If we make it a bit better “meaningful life” moves?
Can you rephrase that? I don't understand what you mean by "So the line off JR" nor do I have any clue as to exactly what you mean by "If we make it a bit better “meaningful life” moves?"

Truth in love

Can you rephrase that? I don't understand what you mean by "So the line off JR" nor do I have any clue as to exactly what you mean by "If we make it a bit better “meaningful life” moves?"

If the line for the right to life is based on living without mom then it is movable depending on the technology of a NICU.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It has a short term disability for its independence that most often will resolve in time.

Can I walk through the ICU and pull all the plugs as they lack independence???
No you can’t, not unless you hold the power of attorney, then you might have the ability to make that decision. My sister can pull my plug, and I can pull hers. But no one else.

Similarly only the mother has the right to choose to abort the fetus, no one else.

Truth in love

No you can’t, not unless you hold the power of attorney, then you might have the ability to make that decision. My sister can pull my plug, and I can pull hers. But no one else.

Similarly only the mother has the right to choose to abort the fetus, no one else.

So Jr has no say and dad has no say. How is this acceptable?

crossfire

Premium Member
crossfire said:

If the line for the right to life is based on living without mom then it is movable depending on the technology of a NICU.
For the second time, I was talking about bodily autonomy. Will you please address the post of mine you quoted? Thank you.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Wow that’s extremely sexist.
Reality. Like it or not the females of our species bear the burden, bear the child. They are the ones risking their lives and their health. The decision is theirs, and theirs alone. And that is a burden as well. But it is just the way it is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When the legal lines excludes someone it really sucks for them.

I’ve seen several lines on abortion.

the no never, even to save mom is nuts.

the next spot is only to save mom.
After that we have to save mom and if there is rape or incest. (Very much on the following through with your choice, but not having others choices pushed on you.)
I find both of the above very reasonable places to draw the line.

After this we have areas of how developed they are. The most extremes here are several years post birth.

If the right to life is gone it’s pretty hard to enjoy any other rights.
Many places to draw the line, eh.
We must recognize that belief that a fetus
is entitled to the same right to life afforded
a baby is highly subjective, & opinions are
pretty evenly split.

Truth in love

Reality. Like it or not the females of our species bear the burden, bear the child. They are the ones risking their lives and their health. The decision is theirs, and theirs alone. And that is a burden as well. But it is just the way it is.
That is a total denial of biology.

Truth in love

Many places to draw the line, eh.
We must recognize that belief that a fetus
is entitled to the same right to life afforded
a baby is highly subjective, & opinions are
pretty evenly split.

there are different opinions, but we have a lot of tech that shows us what is going on inside mom. It’s not the mysterious black box it was 100+ years back.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
It takes a male and a female to make a baby. The baby is working hard to grow. You dismissed all of this.
Here is how you know if something is natural or not. If you need a government and laws and courts and police and jails to force something, it is not natural.

The male provides a little jism (that is biology), that is not enough to give him the right to make decisions for someone else for nine months.

crossfire

Premium Member
Many yes not all. Do you want me to believe that there are a million plus drastic life threatening events and high level life altering events each year for women in the US?
Pregnancy and childbirth isn't a high level life altering event?