• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

Argentbear

You are making **** up. You don't keep foot long (or longer) worms in the vascular system.
lets pretend for a moment that what is pictured is an actual blood clot....even though it seems to be free of any blood... to take out something that size from the heart would require making a huge incision and actually cutting away ribs to get to the heart....this is not something embalmers do...at least not ethical ones.

Pogo

The spatiotemporal variations in national excess all-cause mortality rates allow us to conclude that the Covid-period (2020-2023) excess all-cause mortality in the world is incompatible with a pandemic viral respiratory disease as a primary cause of death. This hypothesis, although believed to be supported by testing campaigns, should be abandoned.

[…]

We describe plausible mechanisms and argue that the three primary causes of death associated with the excess all-cause mortality during (and after) the Covid period are:

• Biological (including psychological) stress from mandates such as lockdowns and associated socio-economic structural changes
  • Non-COVID-19-vaccine medical interventions such as mechanical ventilators and drugs (including denial of treatment with antibiotics)
  • COVID-19 vaccine injection rollouts, including repeated rollouts on the same populations

CorrCause2.png

Whateverist

I agree on the basic premise although :) I’m not sure the “fire” analogy is a good analogy but the principle is.

The problem I found is that, in many cases, we lost some common sense.

For an example, does having had covid before the vaccine was created create antibodies? The answer is a resounding “YES” - yet the vaccination was still pushed as a requirement regardless of past history.

Can we agree on that?

Yes, but I think it just depends on people's vulnerabilities. Vaccines can smooth the way with new variants in the same way the annual flu shot can. Don't think I'd like to catch and hatch my own antibodies every time. I'm still a Covid virgin because my wife has Pure Autonomic Failure which suppresses her immune response as well as stage 4 kidney failure. Her infectuous disease doctor continually told her she simply mustn't catch Covid, that would not survive.

So we've been in perpetual lock down - until just this last month. We were able to fly to Washington DC for a week because they developed a form of Paxlovid that people with low kidney function can use. Took cabs everywhere there, went to a big gala at the Renwich museum for a show my wife has a piece in.

Next month we're staying at a AirB&B with our young dog, her first outing with us away from home. Feels good to finally get some normal back. Psychologically we're still working through what precautions we can let go of.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
which using dead cells, instead of manipulating DNA, would still accomplish the protection without violating the will of the people.

The artificial dna that mimics the virus only alerts one's immunity system but doesn't change the recipient's dna. To create new vaccines to attack new variants, all they have to do is "copy & paste", which allows them to start working on them early and making them available after passing FDA testing. No previous vaccines throughout our medical history have been tested more that these.

Remember that Trump bragged about the creation of the covid vaccines but then dropped it and went with his two miracle drugs: hydroxychloroquine and bleach.

As you know, Jesus was concerned about the wellbeing of others, so this process I have no doubt he'd support today if he understands the process and the potential effects. Why wouldn't he whereas so many would die or get seriously sick and or have long covid?

So, please go by the science that helps those in need, not the political pundits who spout "science" that is complete nonsense and potentially deadly. Peer reviewed studies are essential, not what's on Faux News and the like.

metis

Scientists are opportunists, the tend to follow the money. The largest money source for scientific research is the government, so research tends to follow a government agenda.
To make such a blanket charge is highly unethical and certainly the opposite approach that the Gospel teaches as we're talking about people's live and wellbeing. Peer review purposely tries to correct any quack scientist but still allows for research freedom and yes, there are some quacks around, no doubt. For you to use stereotypes as you have done is blatantly unethical.

Pogo

The artificial dna that mimics the virus only alerts one's immunity system but doesn't change the recipient's dna. To create new vaccines to attack new variants, all they have to do is "copy & paste", which allows them to start working on them early and making them available after passing FDA testing. No previous vaccines throughout our medical history have been tested more that these.

Remember that Trump bragged about the creation of the covid vaccines but then dropped it and went with his two miracle drugs: hydroxychloroquine and bleach.

As you know, Jesus was concerned about the wellbeing of others, so this process I have no doubt he'd support today if he understands the process and the potential effects. Why wouldn't he whereas so many would die or get seriously sick and or have long covid?

So, please go by the science that helps those in need, not the political pundits who spout "science" that is complete nonsense and potentially deadly. Peer reviewed studies are essential, not what's on Faux News and the like.
It is not even artificial DNA, it is a string of RNA that uses the cells machinery to create a protein just like the other mRNA in the cell that it generates from its own DNA, in this case the instructions make the spike protein only so that the immune system can respond. mRNA is not a long lasting molecule and so recycled by the body quickly.

There is no DNA involved in vaccine immunity generating process.

metis

It is not even artificial DNA, it is a string of RNA that uses the cells machinery to create a protein just like the other mRNA in the cell that it generates from its own DNA, in this case the instructions make the spike protein only so that the immune system can respond. mRNA is not a long lasting molecule and so recycled by the body quickly.

There is no DNA involved in vaccine immunity generating process.
Obviously, you are correct, so thanks for the correction.

chris baron

God exists, covid doesn't. random mutation leading to superpowers and supervillains is a plot from a godizilla marvel comics movie. it's obvious how people have been conditioned to respond with fear, terror and anxiety to the word "virus". the whole fake epidemic panic was part of a satanic psychological warfare "generate mo' misery on earth" scheme.

Dr. W. B. Clarke of Indiana, finds that "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with a least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
God exists, covid doesn't. random mutation leading to superpowers and supervillains is a plot from a godizilla marvel comics movie. it's obvious how people have been conditioned to respond with fear, terror and anxiety to the word "virus". the whole fake epidemic panic was part of a satanic psychological warfare "generate mo' misery on earth" scheme.

Dr. W. B. Clarke of Indiana, finds that "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with a least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person."
Delusional nonsense.

chris baron

Delusional nonsense.
Nottingham City Council/Public Health have that they have no record of ANY of the following alleged "viruses" having been purified from a patient sample, by anyone on the planet: SARS-COV-1 Any common cold coronavirus, Ebola, HIV, PV, Influenza, Measles, Polio, Zika, ANY VIRUS on the Childhood Immunization schedule

Richard Rowe: 41-year-old former Florida congressional candidate tells anti-vaxxers "I don't give a sh*t what happens to you," dead seven weeks after second Pfizer mRNA injection

REPORT: 75 European Fully Vaccinated Athletes Have Died or Became Seriously Ill From “Sudden” Heart Attacks In the Past 5 Months

"Another day, another professional soccer player has an on-field cardiac arrest. This time: Emil Palsson. He was 28, and Icelandic. Iceland has an 84% full-vaccination rate."

"Giuseppe Perrino is dead: heart attack at 29! Footballer collapses on the soccer field and dies."

"The 17-year-old footballer collapsed on the field of a heart attack. On the way to the hospital, he suffered a second heart attack. Four days later, he died."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Nottingham City Council/Public Health have that they have no record of ANY of the following alleged "viruses" having been purified from a patient sample, by anyone on the planet: SARS-COV-1 Any common cold coronavirus, Ebola, HIV, PV, Influenza, Measles, Polio, Zika, ANY VIRUS on the Childhood Immunization schedule

Richard Rowe: 41-year-old former Florida congressional candidate tells anti-vaxxers "I don't give a sh*t what happens to you," dead seven weeks after second Pfizer mRNA injection

REPORT: 75 European Fully Vaccinated Athletes Have Died or Became Seriously Ill From “Sudden” Heart Attacks In the Past 5 Months

"Another day, another professional soccer player has an on-field cardiac arrest. This time: Emil Palsson. He was 28, and Icelandic. Iceland has an 84% full-vaccination rate."

"Giuseppe Perrino is dead: heart attack at 29! Footballer collapses on the soccer field and dies."

"The 17-year-old footballer collapsed on the field of a heart attack. On the way to the hospital, he suffered a second heart attack. Four days later, he died."
You really shouldn't believe every single think you read on the internet. This is bunk.

chris baron

You really shouldn't believe every single think you read on the internet. This is bunk.
satan has been turning the screws on his thralls

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

Healthy Young Mother Dies of Vaccine-Induced Blood Clot. Then Twitter Censors Her Obituary.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Jessica Berg Wilson’s husband and uncle said Twitter censored Jessica’s obituary because it attributed her death to vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia caused by the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine.

Bruno Oscar Graf – Administered AstraZeneca August 14 2021
Died August 26 2021 – Cause of death: Stroke due to Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (TTI)

The Ministry of Health is investigating the case of a 13-year-old boy who died yesterday, hours after he was administered the second dose of the COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

"My 13 year old daughter just told me that her math and science teacher said to the unvaccinated in the classroom, "what gives you the right to kill others by not taking the VAX or wearing your mask"???"

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
satan has been turning the screws on his thralls

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

Healthy Young Mother Dies of Vaccine-Induced Blood Clot. Then Twitter Censors Her Obituary.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Jessica Berg Wilson’s husband and uncle said Twitter censored Jessica’s obituary because it attributed her death to vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia caused by the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine.

Bruno Oscar Graf – Administered AstraZeneca August 14 2021
Died August 26 2021 – Cause of death: Stroke due to Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (TTI)

The Ministry of Health is investigating the case of a 13-year-old boy who died yesterday, hours after he was administered the second dose of the COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

"My 13 year old daughter just told me that her math and science teacher said to the unvaccinated in the classroom, "what gives you the right to kill others by not taking the VAX or wearing your mask"???"
Please prove that Satan has done anything at all.

The rest of this is unverified garbage you pulled from random anti-vax sites. You need to learn how to vet your sources better. And provide them. You're just plagiarizing at this point. And surprise, surprise, it's from an anti-vax blog:

These are random anecdotes. Anecdotes aren't data.

Pogo

This is a new one, does Nottingham City Council/Public Health have any records of anything, I suspect not. LOL

And you follow that up with a collection of anecdotes that demonstrate your lack of understanding of epidemiology and probably any science.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes

• Sudden cardiac death is the most common medical cause of death in athletes, with an incidence of around 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year according to the most recent estimates.

This is not news and has been studied. There is no sudden increase in sudden heart attacks in vaccinated players.

Pogo

Please prove that Satan has done anything at all.

The rest of this is unverified garbage you pulled from random anti-vax sites. You need to learn how to vet your sources better. And provide them. You're just plagiarizing at this point. And surprise, surprise, it's from an anti-vax blog:

These are random anecdotes. Anecdotes aren't data.
from the blog header
Vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.

I first thought it a spoof but it seems to be serious.

chris baron

This is a new one, does Nottingham City Council/Public Health have any records of anything, I suspect not. LOL

And you follow that up with a collection of anecdotes that demonstrate your lack of understanding of epidemiology and probably any science.

Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes

• Sudden cardiac death is the most common medical cause of death in athletes, with an incidence of around 1 in 40,000 to 1 in 80,000 athletes per year according to the most recent estimates.

This is not news and has been studied. There is no sudden increase in sudden heart attacks in vaccinated players.
Lindsey Reeves: Virginia woman suffers anaphylactic shock eight hours after first Pfizer mRNA injection, relentlessly attacked by vaxx zealots for reporting it on Facebook

Tara Skalowska: 40-year-old Florida woman suffers skin disorder after second Moderna mRNA injection, doctors cannot help her

Clint Bearden: 55-year-old Louisiana oil worker diagnosed with dementia 10 days after second Pfizer mRNA injection

Holly Edser. PFIZER - Severe Adverse Reaction: Bleed to Brain, Neuro Surgery and in Coma. Age: 34

Justin Harrington. Moderna 22nd May 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart. Age: 21 Years Old

Dominique. PFIZER 18th March 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Extensive Neurological Involvement. Age: 30 Years Old

Alyssa Ken. AstraZeneca. Severe Adverse Reaction: Brain Bleed, Stroke, induced Coma

Virgil Ross Brimley. PFIZER 23rd April 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction
Linda Telling the Story of Her Husband Virgil. On 23rd April 2021 at about 2:15 Vigil took his 2nd PFIZER shot and about 10 to 12 hours later he fell face down to the floor and had a Seizure

Marílio Costa Leite. PFIZER 16th July 2021. Died Between 18th - 20th July 2021. Age: 48 Years Old

Connor Hill. PFIZER 28th April 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Myocarditis (Inflammation of the Heart) Age: 17 Years Old

Georgia Clark. PFIZER August 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Pericarditis/Heart inflammation - Georgia is a Reporter from the Daily Telegraph in Sydney, Australia and developed heart inflammation linked to PFIZER.

Alicia Smith. PFIZER 15th April 2021 - 2nd Dose. Severe Adverse Reaction: Bell's Palsy, Tremors, Severe Neurological Issues. Age: 34 Years Old

Jane Anderson. Moderna 24th February & 24th April 2021. Died 24th May 2021. Age: 74 Years Old

Brandon Crawford. Johnson & Johnson 18th July 2021. Severe Adverse Reaction: Paralysed/Guillain-Barré. Age: 31 Years Old

Renee Campbell, PFIZER 11th April 2021, Died 18th April 2021

Beth Finney , PFIZER 29th March 2021, Severe Adverse Reaction: Guillain–Barré Syndrome

Julie Chapman, AstraZeneca 25th February 2021, Age 48 years old
Severe Adverse Reaction: Neurological Symptoms, Tingling, Burning Nerve Pain, Allodynia