• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
No, the water is literally part of the rock. The molecules of water are surrounded by other atoms. There is no liquid water there.
Although that almost confirms earth out of water or water out of earth,lol. Have a good evening.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
No big deal. Please do me a favor. Don't bother with postulations about how it got there, thanks. Of course I can't stop you but I surely hope you won't tell me you KNOW or they know. Thanks.
The atoms necessary to form water, hydrogen and oxygen, were formed in the nuclear reactions of a star, which later exploded, and its pieces coming to form the earth. He is correct that the "water" within the earth is not really "seas," but is simply the elements surrounded by other elements. It is not liquid.

YoursTrue

The atoms necessary to form water, hydrogen and oxygen, were formed in the nuclear reactions of a star, which later exploded, and its pieces coming to form the earth. He is correct that the "water" within the earth is not really "seas," but is simply the elements surrounded by other elements. It is not liquid.
Honest, the scientific postulates no longer matter to me in general because yes, I believe the Bible is true. Water inside, water outside, whatever...

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe these groups of humans were different genetically with different characteristics mentally from chimpanzees. Maybe you think. Need not to have genetically evolve but when the need arose the human genetics were there. No need from what I hear for chimpanzees to write experiences or warnings or dreams down, right? No need for chimps to build hospitals, invent planes, etc. they can get where they're going from tree to tree, so no need for air transport. They figure, ah who needs all that? We'll just stick with what we have...
Those are all much later steps. The previous steps need to be taken first. There is no need for chimps to come down from the trees permanently and start hunting.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Honest, the scientific postulates no longer matter to me in general because yes, I believe the Bible is true. Water inside, water outside, whatever...
You believe the answers to how the world was created is in a fantastical book written by a bunch of ancient goat herders? Interesting.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
The words are inspired by God Almighty and are exactly true.
I've learned that there is more than one interpretation of inspired.

When I say my parents inspired me, I take it you believe they dictated their plans for me and the rest of my life in great detail as I copied it word for word without error so that I may adhere to that plan rigidly, without thinking and through no choice of my own.

Are you really living that plan or just paying it lip service so you can say you did something?

There are so many questions. I don't think you see most of them. Certainly, you aren't going to answer any or think about it. Just repeat your repeats as you go a repeating.

I don't find much inspiration in that.

YoursTrue

When I say my parents inspired me, I take it you believe they dictated their plans for me and the rest of my life in great detail as I copied it word for word without error so that I may adhere to that plan rigidly, without thinking and through no choice of my own.

Are you really living that plan or just paying it lip service so you can say you did something?

There are so many questions. I don't think you see most of them. Certainly, you aren't going to answer any or think about it. Just repeat your repeats as you go a repeating.

And similarly, I don't find much inspiration in the above response -- no information, just castigation in a slightly 'polite' style. Yes, there are questions -- but just as with science, the benefits of understanding and applying what is learned and to certain perople's hearts can outweigh other possibilities. Hey! Take care...still can't figure why SOME people who consistently oppose what the Bible says then claim they believe in God and/or go to church, synagogue, whatever...do you possibly know why?? (maybe a new thread -- :) ) Why not?
So let's see -- I don't agree with everything @SavedByTheLord says == but her questions are good and the maybe if/maybe not answers from science posts and non-believers that some (not all) offer don't necessarily have to be true, do they? No, they do not.

YoursTrue

And similarly, I don't find much inspiration in the above response -- no information, just castigation in a slightly 'polite' style. Yes, there are questions -- but just as with science, the benefits of understanding and applying what is learned and to certain perople's hearts can outweigh other possibilities. Hey! Take care...still can't figure why SOME people who consistently oppose what the Bible says then claim they believe in God and/or go to "houses of worship," or claim to be part of a religion whatever...do you possibly know why?? (maybe a new thread -- :) ) Why not?
So let's see -- I don't agree with everything @SavedByTheLord says == but her questions are good and the maybe if/maybe not answers from science posts and non-believers that some (not all) offer don't necessarily have to be true, do they? No, they do not.