• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The debate is on

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not recall them making ang claim about Trump accepting the results or not.
They spent all the time dancing around it.

Even after I flat out asked.
They specifically aske Trump at the end, and the moderator asked for a "Yes" or "No" answer if he would accept the results of the election if the lost. He could not answer yes or no. He rambled a bit and then said "Yes, if it was a fair election' or very close to that.

Let me see if I can find any direct quotes alread.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Was that confirmed before or after the debate?
Is it being used as an excuse for his poor performance?
The news said some dems have already said if he had acted like that during the primary they probably wouldn't have picked him.
During break I believe. Possibly just after intro.

Spice

It makes me wonder now since Pelosi confirmed it was true, what others things that we have been told are lies.
A master con twists the truth more than flat out lies. That's the art to keep from being caught up in lying. The closer to the truth you can stay, the longer the lier's version of that truth holds. I lived with a master for far, far too long.

Spice

That's the primary results. He has to be nominated, seconded, and confirmed at the GOP Convention in July. Until then he is the presumpted as per primary results.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes, the hoarse voice is not good. Trump is constantly lying, but a lot of the people in the middle do not know that.

And now Trump is lying about Afghanistan again. It was Trump's plan. Biden probably new that it was a bad plan but he had the guts to bite the bullet where Trump had four years to do it and pushed it off onto Biden. He is a coward and a liar.
Clearly Afghanistan is now commencing in its normal natural state.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The 2020 election was fair, and he knew it. Yet he's still lying that it was stolen. So a big problem. The guy is corrupt and dishonest.

Notice he didn't say there wouldn't be violence if he lost.
Nobody can say there will be any violence or not when you really get right down to it.

Unless you think real fortune tellers exist.

Spice

The 2020 election was fair, and he knew it. Yet he's still lying that it was stolen. So a big problem. The guy is corrupt and dishonest.

Notice he didn't say there wouldn't be violence if he lost.
Tonight was the first time that I can recall of hearing him talk without a speech, a promptor, or an audience to play to. He truly sounded pure con man. Think used car salesman from 1965. Think snake oil salesman from 1875. And his strongest, most confident dialog was about money. Making NATO pay up. Not paying for hostage releases. Making Mexico pay, etc. Money, money, money. I saw what his supporters see . . . a confident, well spoken businessman. A CEO addressing the crowd on employee appreciation day. That's what they're drawn to without knowing it's all well practiced "show" that sounds just as good on chapter 11 announcement day as it did on ground breaking day. All corporate BS.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No Trump reiterated that if it's a fair and honest election , there will be no problems.
No, Trump lied. Every time that Trump loses he claims that it was "rigged'. Even when he lost the Iowa primary in 2016 he called it "rigged". Every lawsuit that he loses he calls "rigged" When he lost in 2020 he lied by claiming that it was "rigged". He just told you that he will lie again. The moderator was quite clear that it was a Yes or No question and by not doing so he told us that he was lying.

Watchmen

Premium Member
No, Trump lied. Every time that Trump loses he claims that it was "rigged'. Even when he lost the Iowa primary in 2016 he called it "rigged". Every lawsuit that he loses he calls "rigged" When he lost in 2020 he lied by claiming that it was "rigged". He just told you that he will lie again. The moderator was quite clear that it was a Yes or No question and by not doing so he told us that he was lying.
The yes/no part wasn’t fair considering after every answer they’d say, “You still have 47 seconds left.”