• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Miracles of Hamas

CMike

Originally Posted by CMike
I am talking about citiations where you stated that I said that the palestinians should be punished because of Hamas.

Since you put these words in my mouth, I would like you to prove that I said this.

No need to sift through the garbage to find it in my opinion.
Since you are putting words in my mouth that I never said, you should be held accountable to back up what you say.

CMike

CMike

Nobody could doubt your expertise as a propogandist, but why come to a debate site?
LOL Propaganda to you is putting what the "palestinian officals" said based on what is actually happening. Too funny.

CMike

However, you have provided no evidence that anyone else hit the power plant, nor any evidence that the person mentioned in the quotes is even a Hamas member or even supporter.

So, you're taking a small string of random facts, and extrapolating an entire fabrication about what happened, despite the fact that you don't anymore than I do.
You haven't provided evidence that Israel hit the power plant.

A

angellous_evangellous

At least I have competence.

That's not something to boast about.

Yes, you can log into RF, create threads, and type.

After that, it's just a warm breeze of hate that consumes whatever little capacity for rational thought that originally existed.

dust1n

Zindīq
And they quote the "palestinian" officials.

And yes Haaretz is a very left wing newspaper.

Unlike the arab governments Israel is a democracy and has a free press. Therefore, there are newspapers all over the political spectrum.

Obviously, the "palestinian" officials lied.

They said the power plant was completely destroyed and it would take at least a year to get it going, but voila it's working.

What a miracle of miracles.

Oh, I see. So leftist Israelis are even anti-Israel. By the way, Times of Israel isn't a left-leaning publication. In fact, anyone who doesn't agree with what is your essentially repeating of the same thing over and over, appears to be an anti-Israeli body by virtue of not mindlessly following every logical leap to irrelevancy you've taken.

I can't possible see how this discussion would ever be productive. Have a good one, bubby.

dust1n

Zindīq
You haven't provided evidence that Israel hit the power plant.

Of course, so I don't claim that either anything in particular happened, other than it is much more likely that the scenario reported by the world media, including Israeli media, except the one blog you mentioned, is more likely than the unfounded and contrived claim of yours.

CMike

It doesn't matter who "hit" the plant.

My point is that the "palestinian" officials lied about it.

They said it was completely destroyed and it would take at least a year to rebuild and voila it's working now.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
@Cmike
is not will be a real miracle :IF you dare to critic Israel for the first time ?

CMike

Oh, I see. So leftist Israelis are even anti-Israel. By the way, Times of Israel isn't a left-leaning publication. In fact, anyone who doesn't agree with what is your essentially repeating of the same thing over and over, appears to be an anti-Israeli body by virtue of not mindlessly following every logical leap to irrelevancy you've taken.

I can't possible see how this discussion would ever be productive. Have a good one, bubby.
Yes they are.

We have anti-American leftists whom constantly criticize the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

This is what happens in a free press.

CMike

It has nothing to do with grammer.

I can't understand what he is asking.

If he is asking me a question, he needs to ask that question so it's understood.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Cmike
is not will be a real miracle :IF you dare to critic Israel for the first time ?

Thinking critically about anything would be a significant leap forward.

In English please?

It speaks to one's character when instead of addressing the (quite clear) message, one resorts to insulting another's grammar. ;)

It has nothing to do with grammer.

I can't understand what he is asking.

If he is asking me a question, he needs to ask that question so it's understood.

Give me a ******* break, CMike. Seems like no one else has trouble understanding his post. To the rest of us, it appears you would rather not face the challenge.

Just in case you need it broken down further, he is basically saying the real miracle would be if you ever criticize ANY of Israel's actions. The first time you actually do would be the miracle.

CMike

Thanks for putting it in English.

To answer the question I did criticize Israel.

It was a travesty that Israel forced jews out of their homes in the Gaza area.