• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Miracles of Hamas

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks for putting it in English.

To answer the question I did criticize Israel.

It was a travesty that Israel forced jews out of their homes in the Gaza area.

You're welcome.

:rolleyes: Figures.

A

angellous_evangellous

Thanks for putting it in English.

To answer the question I did criticize Israel.

It was a travesty that Israel forced jews out of their homes in the Gaza area.

That's not a criticism. It's a complaint that Israel is not as far to the right as you would like.

It's like Bush supporters "criticizing" Bush for not torturing enough people.

CMike

The criticism is that Israel forced Jews from their homes.

That was a blight on Israel.

Also, Pres. Bush didn't torture people and neither did anyone under his direction.

Balancing making three arch terrorists wet vs saving thousands of American lives from major terrorist attacks is a very easy decision for me.

CMike

It was utterly disgusting, and a horrible thing that Sharon did.

Forcing 9,000 jews out of their homes...

And for what??

Did it bring peace? Did it make the Gazans happy?

No, they spent the time creating terror tunnels and planning futher attacks.

I hope Israel learns not to do this again.

Israeli Settlers Ordered Out - CBS News

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It was utterly disgusting, and a horrible thing that Sharon did.

Forcing 9,000 jews out of their homes...

And for what??

Did it bring peace? Did it make the Gazans happy?

No, they spent the time creating terror tunnels and planning futher attacks.

I hope Israel learns not to do this again.

Israeli Settlers Ordered Out - CBS News

it's seems the inverse which closest the truth ;which is: forced million of Gazans to accept 9000 racist jew to live inside them , BY force .

NO, it's does not make the Gazans happy , it's made them died instead .

thanks for clarify the situation , Now i know the strategy that made by Israeli regime with the Palestinians :

"let me occupeted you , then you will live longer ,IF NOT you live sooner ." :facepalm:

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
it's not miracle that Israel used USA taxes through AIPAC ?

squeezing.jpg

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The criticism is that Israel forced Jews from their homes.

That was a blight on Israel.

Also, Pres. Bush didn't torture people and neither did anyone under his direction.

Balancing making three arch terrorists wet vs saving thousands of American lives from major terrorist attacks is a very easy decision for me.
just honest question :

are you racist ?

a miracle answser to me, if your answser will be : "NO"

if the miracle happened by replying :" No , i am not racist"

then :
Can you critic Israel for forcing Palestinians from their homes, too ?

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Just in case you need it broken down further, he is basically saying the real miracle would be if you ever criticize ANY of Israel's actions. The first time you actually do would be the miracle.
thanks for clarify my point :)

I think he made a little step to the miracle :D

He criticize Israel for forced 9000 jews from Gaza

he forgot that was a peace deal agreements,that Israel back Gaza and WB to the Palestinians ,between ex-Israel and ex-Palestin leaders in USA .

anyway , that his first step.

A

angellous_evangellous

just honest question :

are you racist ?

then :

I don't think that CMike is a racist. To me, that would imply that he is capable of being something else.

CMike has shown a sociopathic inability to participate in the human community, empathizing with people who do not share his strange perception of the world. That isn't racism, although racism would be symptomatic inasmuch as it serves the purpose of demonizing and alienating others.

So it's a matter of limitation, not choice, which is necessary for someone to be a racist -- at least in my opinion.

CMike

it's seems the inverse which closest the truth ;which is: forced million of Gazans to accept 9000 racist jew to live inside them , BY force .

NO, it's does not make the Gazans happy , it's made them died instead .

thanks for clarify the situation , Now i know the strategy that made by Israeli regime with the Palestinians :

"let me occupeted you , then you will live longer ,IF NOT you live sooner ." :facepalm:
The hypocrisy of your statements are overwhelming.

There are about 1.5 million Israeli arab citizens in Israel living side by side with Jews and Christians.

Yet, the gazans find it distasteful to live near jews.

THAT IS RACIST.

CMike

just honest question :

are you racist ?

then :
The ones that are forced out of their homes are the terrorists and their supporters.

They actually have to do vile actions to get into that position.

A

angellous_evangellous

Yes. The displaced women, elderly, and especially the children deserve punishment for the vile things that they -- wait -- someone else did...

Israel's tactic here might have been effective, but it was excessively brutal.

A

angellous_evangellous

Ducking out before CMike starts throwing his poo.

dantech

Yes. The displaced women, elderly, and especially the children deserve punishment for the vile things that they -- wait -- someone else did...

Israel's tactic here might have been effective, but it was excessively brutal.

And what would be an alternative, non-brutal, yet still effective tactic that Israel could have employed? And please, look at this through Israeli Prime-minister eyes whose first priority is to protect Israeli citizens (both civilians, and soldiers).

So here's the situation.
You are prime-minister of Israel.
Hamas is shooting rockets at your civilians, and the Gazans who elected Hamas are supporting their leaders more and more, as poles show. You have a system that intercepts, on the best of days, around 85% of these rockets. In one month, over 2500 rockets have been shot at your civilians. As for the rest of these rockets that do not get intercepted, your civilians are highly trained and know how to protect themselves by going into shelters. Still, a few might die here and there.
What do you do?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The hypocrisy of your statements are overwhelming.

There are about 1.5 million Israeli arab citizens in Israel living side by side with Jews and Christians.

Yet, the gazans find it distasteful to live near jews.

THAT IS RACIST.

1- The jews are racist with each other (racist against black jews), how about the Arabs ?

[youtube]aD5WhvY_HUU[/youtube]
‫

Yes there is million of Arabs live in Israel , they are not equal to jews, they treated racist too

2- arabic works in restaurant , beated brutaly because he is arabic .
[youtube]SpTwF0qAL40[/youtube]
‫

3- that man speak of racist police , the Israeli police training their dogs to attack anyone who say " Allah Akhbar "
[youtube]tEhopqnnE_I[/youtube]
‫

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
1- The jews are racist with each other (racist against black jews), how about the Arabs ?

If I posted "Muslims are morons", would that offend you? Well then, maybe when you post "The Jews are racist...", we tend to find this offensive since you are stereotyping us.

dantech

Yes there is million of Arabs live in Israel , they are not equal to jews, they treated racist too

This is ironic, and ignorant.
Jews are racist towards Jews? What's your point? Arabs are and have been killing Arabs all over the middle east for years.

2- arabic works in restaurant , beated brutaly because he is arabic .
[youtube]SpTwF0qAL40[/youtube]
‫
What are you trying to prove? There have been Arabs who killed themselves, only in order to terrorize Jews. Stop being hypocritical. Stop being everything your telling CMike he is.

3- that man speak of racist police , the police training their dogs to attack any one who say " Allah Akhbar "
[youtube]tEhopqnnE_I[/youtube]
‫
more of same old tired drivel. You could find just about anything on Google. Three videos of propaganda will do nothing to help your cause. In fact, it only makes people feel towards you, the way you feel towards CMike.
You want to get in an intelligent debate? Stop justifying Hamas' actions.

"The real miracle would be when YOU criticize Arabs."

ps:I only use the word Arabs because you used the word Jews.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The ones that are forced out of their homes are the terrorists and their supporters.

No i am not talking about Gazans , i am talking about "Arabs Israeli citizens"

[youtube]SDW4cWQHYms[/youtube]
Israeli bulldozers destroy 5 Palestinian homes in Jerusalem - YouTube

Family Israels Arab region forced live cave after Israeli authorities demolish home building permit

Family from Israel's Arab region forced to live in a cave after authorities demolish their home 'for building without a permit' | Daily Mail Online

how you explain , Israel building homes/cities for jews and destruct arabs homes ?

CMike

No i am not talking about Gazans , i am talking about "Arabs Israeli citizens"

[youtube]SDW4cWQHYms[/youtube]
Israeli bulldozers destroy 5 Palestinian homes in Jerusalem - YouTube

Family Israels Arab region forced live cave after Israeli authorities demolish home building permit

Family from Israel's Arab region forced to live in a cave after authorities demolish their home 'for building without a permit' | Daily Mail Online

how you explain , Israel building homes/cities for jews and destruct arabs homes ?
Then they probably shouldn't be housing the terrorist member that is targeting Israeli civilians for muder.