• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Qur'aan Cosmological Model: A delineation of the Origin, Evolution and End of the Universe

al-amiyr

Interesting huh? :D
I only opened it up and started reading it some years ago.
I'm still reading it and learning more and more.
I am so excited to finally meet someone else who has opened it too!

Add:
But, I want to go back to pretending I know nothing about it.
I don't want to miss anything you have to add upon the subject.

What can I say but, "God gives knowledge to whom He pleases and He gives it where He wishes. aamiyn fa aamiyn."

gnostic

The Lost One
To al-amiyr:

Although it is very important for scientists to ask and formulate the questions and then formulate hypothesis, and make prediction, eventually real science comes down to observation, to verify - or even more importantly, to refute - the hypothesis.

Observation can come in many forms, and not necessarily what we can only see with our naked eyes.

1. Instrument or equipment can be used to detect signs, signature or whatever phenomena are out there, which our eyes can't see, our ears can't hear, or our touch can't touch. Even though we may see, hear or touch something, we can't actually quantify (measure) what we see, hear or touch, that's why we can use technology to take those measurements.
  2. Observation can come from experiment or testing, where we can measure or quantify in some ways.
  3. Observation can also come from evidence. Evidence is vital in science, and it allow us to verify or to refute a hypothesis, or allow us to formulate new theory, modify existing theory or discard obsolete theory. It is important to find independent evidence to verify or confirm if the first evidence is not an error or fluke (by just happenstance). Note that evidences can also be tested.
The reason why I bring this all up (about scientific hypothesis, observation and evidence) is that the cosmology of how the universe would end, it is purely theoretical, and conjectures.

Theoretical physics - or more precisely theoretical astrophysics - rely more on logic (abstraction) and mathematics (mathematical models) - than on evidences - to explain a phenomena.

How the universe ends, is far harder to predict.

Big Bang is no longer theoretical, for we have evidences to support that the universe has expanded from singularity. However, what was before the Big Bang, is also theoretical, and conjectures, mainly because we don't have the technology (yet) to see further back in time. We don't know what this singularity is, except that it was very dense and very hot, before the expansion (Big Bang) began.

Your Qur'anic Cosmological Model is based on the cyclical (or oscillatory universe) cosmological model, often called the Big Bounce.

The Big Bounce mean the universe will expand, contract, expand again, contract again...possibly in infinite number of times. So there could be Big Bang, Big Crunch, Big Bang (our universe), Big Crunch.

There are no evidences to support the Big Crunch or your Big Bounce model, mainly because we still see evidences that the universe is still expanding, and it is accelerating in its expansion, so the most likely scenario for the end of the universe is the Big Freeze.

The Big Freeze is where everything in the universe (galaxies, stars) will continuously expand.

Whatever the scenario with regards to the universe, wouldn't really matter to us, because this solar system (especially our Earth) will not be there when the time come.

Our Sun will eventually run out of hydrogen fuel. Our Sun will not become a Black Hole or neutron star because the Sun is not massive enough. Nor will it explode like in the supernova, because Sun still doesn't have enough mass. Our Sun's fate is that of Red Giant before becoming White Dwarf.

As the hydrogen gradually become depleted, the Sun will expand in size. Perhaps a billion or 2 billion years before become a Red Giant, the Earth's atmospheres will burn away, and every drop of water would dry up, and this Earth will be like what Venus is now. By the time Sun become Red Giant, it will have swallowed up Earth.

The Sun will become fully a Red Giant in 5 to 6 billion of years from now. But even that, that's still not the very end of the Sun.

It will become planetary nebula, where materials from the outer layers of the Red Giant will be ejected. And lastly, when every layers are ejected, until the core remain, the planetary nebula will become a White Dwarf (8 billion years from now).

We know this is the fate our sun (and solar system), because the Sun is classified as a yellow dwarf (Class G), a star with medium mass (or perhaps low mass, I don't remember). It is the mass that determine if the star become a white dwarf, supernova or black hole.

No life would be on Earth when the Red Giant swallow up the Earth. And the Earth would have cease to exist billion of years when the universe end.

Last edited:

al-amiyr

To al-amiyr:

Although it is very important for scientists to ask and formulate the questions and then formulate hypothesis, and make prediction, eventually real science comes down to observation, to verify - or even more importantly, to refute - the hypothesis.

Observation can come in many forms, and not necessarily what we can only see with our naked eyes.

1. Instrument or equipment can be used to detect signs, signature or whatever phenomena are out there, which our eyes can't see, our ears can't hear, or our touch can't touch. Even though we may see, hear or touch something, we can't actually quantify (measure) what we see, hear or touch, that's why we can use technology to take those measurements.
  2. Observation can come from experiment or testing, where we can measure or quantify in some ways.
  3. Observation can also come from evidence. Evidence is vital in science, and it allow us to verify or to refute a hypothesis, or allow us to formulate new theory, modify existing theory or discard obsolete theory. It is important to find independent evidence to verify or confirm if the first evidence is not an error or fluke (by just happenstance). Note that evidences can also be tested.
The reason why I bring this all up (about scientific hypothesis, observation and evidence) is that the cosmology of how the universe would end, it is purely theoretical, and conjectures.

Theoretical physics - or more precisely theoretical astrophysics - rely more on logic (abstraction) and mathematics (mathematical models) - than on evidences - to explain a phenomena.

How the universe ends, is far harder to predict.

Big Bang is no longer theoretical, for we have evidences to support that the universe has expanded from singularity. However, what was before the Big Bang, is also theoretical, and conjectures, mainly because we don't have the technology (yet) to see further back in time. We don't know what this singularity is, except that it was very dense and very hot, before the expansion (Big Bang) began.

Your Qur'anic Cosmological Model is based on the cyclical (or oscillatory universe) cosmological model, often called the Big Bounce.

The Big Bounce mean the universe will expand, contract, expand again, contract again...possibly in infinite number of times. So there could be Big Bang, Big Crunch, Big Bang (our universe), Big Crunch.

There are no evidences to support the Big Crunch or your Big Bounce model, mainly because we still see evidences that the universe is still expanding, and it is accelerating in its expansion, so the most likely scenario for the end of the universe is the Big Freeze.

The Big Freeze is where everything in the universe (galaxies, stars) will continuously expand.

Whatever the scenario with regards to the universe, wouldn't really matter to us, because this solar system (especially our Earth) will not be there when the time come.

Our Sun will eventually run out of hydrogen fuel. Our Sun will not become a Black Hole or neutron star because the Sun is not massive enough. Nor will it explode like in the supernova, because Sun still doesn't have enough mass. Our Sun's fate is that of Red Giant before becoming White Dwarf.

As the hydrogen gradually become depleted, the Sun will expand in size. Perhaps a billion or 2 billion years before become a Red Giant, the Earth's atmospheres will burn away, and every drop of water would dry up, and this Earth will be like what Venus is now. By the time Sun become Red Giant, it will have swallowed up Earth.

The Sun will become fully a Red Giant in 5 to 6 billion of years from now. But even that, that's still not the very end of the Sun.

It will become planetary nebula, where materials from the outer layers of the Red Giant will be ejected. And lastly, when every layers are ejected, until the core remain, the planetary nebula will become a White Dwarf (8 billion years from now).

We know this is the fate our sun (and solar system), because the Sun is classified as a yellow dwarf (Class G), a star with medium mass (or perhaps low mass, I don't remember). It is the mass that determine if the star become a white dwarf, supernova or black hole.

No life would be on Earth when the Red Giant swallow up the Earth. And the Earth would have cease to exist billion of years when the universe end.

To Gnostic

Thanks for the great article. Well and briefly written.
There is nothing in your article that I disagree with and there is nothing in the article that refutes The Qur'aan Cosmological Model. I am fully aware of everything that you have raised in the article but you have no knowledge about the Qur'aan Cosmological Model and how deep it goes. For example when you mention the Bounce the Qur'aan Cosmological Model already mentions the exact word Bounce (Tafrah) with its mathematical delineation.
I have lectured about the Bounce already for twenty years. I think it might even be before that term was discussed in the English language. I have video recordings going back that time to those lectures.
I will get to those points very soon. I am just working on answering in another thread Hidden Book mentioned in the Qur'aan .

I hope that you will continue to give your valuable input which is greatly appreciated and every word shall be considered and analyzed if necessary.
It is the first time that I am making this Model known publicly to the world. No Muslim scholars have penetrated the Qur'aan the way we are going to see in coming posts. All Muslim and non Muslim scholars have been humbled in its presence. Even the world famous Muslim scholar Shaykh Ahmad Deedat (R+) regarded it as the greatest and most astounding thing that he saw in his life. Towards the end of his life he conferred upon me his Kufiyyah (religious head cap) he always wore and which effectively made me his heir.He is respected all over the Muslim world. I was the only man that I know who could read to him from the Bible without being negative about it.

I will soon be answering a lot of your statements.
Thanks

Lady B

noob
To Gnostic

There is nothing in your article that I disagree with and there is nothing in the article that refutes The Qur'aan Cosmological Model. I am fully aware of everything that you have raised in the article but you have no knowledge about the Qur'aan Cosmological Model and how deep it goes. For example when you mention the Bounce the Qur'aan Cosmological Model already mentions the exact word Bounce (Tafrah) with its mathematical delineation.
I have lectured about the Bounce already for twenty years. I think it might even be before that term was discussed in the English language. I have video recordings going back that time to those lectures.
I will get to those points very soon. I am just working on answering in another thread Hidden Book mentioned in the Qur'aan .

I hope that you will continue to give your valuable input which is greatly appreciated and every word shall be considered and analyzed if necessary.
It is the first time that I am making this Model known publicly to the world. No Muslim scholars have penetrated the Qur'aan the way we are going to see in coming posts. All Muslim and non Muslim scholars have been humbled in its presence. Even the world famous Muslim scholar Shaykh Ahmad Deedat (R+) regarded it as the greatest and most astounding thing that he saw in his life. Towards the end of his life he conferred upon me his Kufiyyah (religious head cap) he always wore and which effectively made me his heir.He is respected all over the Muslim world. I was the only man that I know who could read to him from the Bible without being negative about it.

Thanks
You met with Deedat? and read to him from the bible? really? what I know of Deedat he claimed the Bible was distorted, corrupted and He did not except it as Authoritive (God spoken)....:sarcastic

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That they orbit something.
Our sun at the least orbits the center of the galaxy and also appears to be a satellite to some other relatively nearby galactic bodies.
This isn't my area of expertise, but I do understand Kepler's laws and how orbits work.
All celestial bodies have some kind of an orbit around something greater in mass and energy than itself.

I understand what orbit means,i would like to make a comparison with a mechanism attributed to Archimides Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and when you compare to the supposed science in religious scripture it seems far superior,maybe thats because religious scriptures deal with faith and not facts.

kylixguru

I understand what orbit means,i would like to make a comparison with a mechanism attributed to Archimides Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and when you compare to the supposed science in religious scripture it seems far superior,maybe thats because religious scriptures deal with faith and not facts.
Maybe it (holy writ, not that device) deals with facts that you are unaware of?

Have you considered the possibility that a religious cosmology may have no direct bearing upon the physical cosmos?

Where I come from, that would be a problem between the floor and the keyboard.

Last edited:

kylixguru

You met with Deedat? and read to him from the bible? really? what I know of Deedat he claimed the Bible was distorted, corrupted and He did not except it as Authoritive (God spoken)....:sarcastic
Mormons are accused of this as well, but they only acknowledge that there have been transmission and translation issues. Their biggest complaint is what was ommitted/censored.

This sounds more like right-wing fundamentalist propaganda to scare their own from considering the potential validity of the Qur'aan and the Mormon materials.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Maybe it (holy writ, not that device) deals with facts that you are unaware of?

Have you considered the possibility that a religious cosmology may have no direct bearing upon the physical cosmos?

Where I come from, that would be a problem between the floor and the keyboard.

"Maybe" is a key word here,if "holy writ" contains facts that i'm unaware of then they are maybe's.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
To Gnostic

Thanks

Hi Brother,

i am really very interesting to see what will come next,but i have one question in mind and which is "Did you use the abjad numerals" in your Cosmological Model.

al-amiyr

Hi Brother,

i am really very interesting to see what will come next,but i have one question in mind and which is "Did you use the abjad numerals" in your Cosmological Model.

wa "alaykum salaam Brother

There is coming what you would never have expected in your life. Just be patient and ask whatever you need to know. The world will soon see the truthfulness of the Qur'aan and the Gospel as well as the Torah.And not excluding the Great Book of Enlightenment called the Baghavad Gita and others that I have not mentioned. It is going to strike humanity to the very core of their bones so to speak. It is a great burden off the human spirit to know the Truth than to have faith that it is the Truth. We shall all see. I would like to make this appeal to all my Muslim brothers and sisters to cease the condemnation of the Torah and the Bible and follow the great example of the Prophet (S+). If only you knew the great amount of knowledge and wisdom ALLAAH has built into it.
As for the Abjad numerals... I have not found any evidence for its reliability so far. I have studied it for over 20 years and all writings about it have been utterly unconvicing including everything Rashad Khalifa wrote trying to prove the Qur'aan with it. And ALLAAH knows best.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
wa "alaykum salaam Brother

There is coming what you would never have expected in your life. Just be patient and ask whatever you need to know. The world will soon see the truthfulness of the Qur'aan and the Gospel as well as the Torah.And not excluding the Great Book of Enlightenment called the Baghavad Gita and others that I have not mentioned. It is going to strike humanity to the very core of their bones so to speak. It is a great burden off the human spirit to know the Truth than to have faith that it is the Truth. We shall all see. I would like to make this appeal to all my Muslim brothers and sisters to cease the condemnation of the Torah and the Bible and follow the great example of the Prophet (S+). If only you knew the great amount of knowledge and wisdom ALLAAH has built into it.
As for the Abjad numerals... I have not found any evidence for its reliability so far. I have studied it for over 20 years and all writings about it have been utterly unconvicing including everything Rashad Khalifa wrote trying to prove the Qur'aan with it. And ALLAAH knows best.

Thank you brother,i am very eager to know what will be the next.

the_thinker

Yes, when Adam gives out all of the "new names" during the Millennium he will station all of the offices that are essential for a complete cycle of creation to play out all over again. He will assign who shall be the new sun, the new moon, the new stars, the new man, the new fowls, the new fishes, etc. He completely organizes the new genealogy that will play out each cycle. Some will be governing ones or heavenly hosts and others will not have governance and remain earth bound.

Adam's "Book of Life" is where all of this information is recorded. It contains all of that which was fore-ordained to come about. That is how Abraham could be told that God knew him before he was born because the soul who would fulfill the role of the new Abraham in the new cycle would have been previously fore-ordained to fulfill that role.

[FONT=&quot]You couldn't have said this in a better man, I agree with it! that is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the wisdom in the Word of Adam([/FONT][FONT=&quot]God's Representative). So would you agree with me if i said:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]through Adam, God contemplates His creation and dispenses His mercy and that Adam is indeed eternal, a being created immortal?[/FONT]

Lady B

noob
[FONT=&quot]You couldn't have said this in a better man, I agree with it! that is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the wisdom in the Word of Adam([/FONT][FONT=&quot]God's Representative). So would you agree with me if i said:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]through Adam, God contemplates His creation and dispenses His mercy and that Adam is indeed eternal, a being created immortal?[/FONT]

well He did die........

al-amiyr

Yes 100%. He always referred to the translated versions.

Lady B

noob
Yes 100%. He always referred to the translated versions.
Well I for one always found him exceptionally witty and funny too, I enjoyed his many debates with Dr. James White. and other videos regarding islamic customs. I will miss him, may he rest in peace...:candle:

the_thinker

[FONT=&quot]Will The playing back of time cause people to see what they had done previously?? I came across the following.:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On the day when their tongues and their hands and their feet testify against them as to what they used to do. Qur'an Chapter 24 Verse 24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
In other words, will have no control over our hands, feet, mouths, and eyes. All the wrong and right things that were done before will be repeated . In this sense, the mouths, hands, and feet, will become witnesses against us in front of God, and we will not be able to deny any of our wrong doings. [/FONT]

Another quote:

[FONT=&quot]We warn you of doom at hand. A day when a man will look on that his own hand has sent before, and the non-believers will cry: "Wish that we were dust.” Qur'an Chapter 78 Verse 40 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

kylixguru

well He did die........
Jesus did too.
And, as Jesus indicated, He also was redeemed, just as Jesus knew he too would be.
LIke Father, like Son.
Only in the case of the Father, He went a bit further down than Jesus did before He came back up.
How else could the Father hold the keys over hell unless He had been there Himself?
Would you respect the judgment of a judge who had no knowledge of what He was condemning people to?

al-amiyr

Well I for one always found him exceptionally witty and funny too, I enjoyed his many debates with Dr. James White. and other videos regarding islamic customs. I will miss him, may he rest in peace...:candle:
I met him over the telephone in 1993 when I discussed with him The Qur'aan Cosmological Model. He was astounded at what he heard and asked me a question he said no one on earth could give him an answer to (Muslims and Christians). I gave it to him in ten minutes and he replied, "You taught me more knowledge in ten minutes that I learned in my whole life." He also told me to visit him in Durban and for me there would never be any appointments. He was a very humble man. When he came on a lecture tour to Cape Town that same year he announce in all the Mosques asking people to find me. I was located and we had privately arranged meeting at the mains hosts residence. He offered me free assistance for my book The Qur'aan Cosmological Model if I so wish.

The same year I went to Durban where his office was located and asked me to give a lecture on The Qur'aan Cosmological Model which I then did. I took out my large The Qur'aan Cosmological Model Scroll which I carried all over with me and hung it up on the wall and explained it to the audience. They were all astounded. The whole lecture was recorded.

Years passed and after some time of cutting myself off from society I had a call from Yusuf Deedat the son of Shaykh Ahmad Deedat. He told his father who at that time had a stroke, was bedridden and could communicate only through his eyes. The first thing Yusuf Deedat asked me his father wants to know is "How far I am with The Qur'aan Cosmological Model and why I did not yet finish it." I told him that The Qur'aan Cosmological Model had taken me to a higher dimension of knowledge and I was absorbed in it night and day.
As I had a Tiling business and did the retail shops for the fastest growing company in South Africa, I found myself all over the country. I ended up in Durban somewhere in 2005 and paid my old friend a visit at his home. We were very happy to see each other.
I bought a little writing board and gave Shaykh Deedat a few lessons from the book (al-kitaab) which he could fully understand. He was a truly wise man. I never met a man in my life who was so humble as he was. Many people think he was sometimes arrogant but there is a great difference when a man is in strong debate with fierce and and sometimes viscous opponents than when you meet him in person. He was one of the most accessible men that I knew and would acknowledge a mistake and give credit where credit is due.
As I said before his death he conferred upon me his Kufiyyah ( religious cap he always wore) via his son Yusuf Deedat by placing it on my head. Yusuf Deedat told me that it was the first time that his father did something like that. He effectively chose me to be his heir and he also knew my level of biblical knowledge and how much I love the Bible. If he had hated the Bible he would never have done what he did. Photographs of the occasion was also taken.
That is a little short story to clear matters as well as giving some history how long I have been working on the The Qur'aan Cosmological Model and its effect it had on others. May ALLAAH have mercy on Shaykh Ahmad Deedat.

Last edited: