• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So you know, I did not type 6. That is the truth. < That is the truth. LOL. Isn't lying funny? I am not lying. I did not type it. And, that weird stuff that happens (a lot) I do not like it. I think that I will never like it.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So you know, I did not type 6. That is the truth. < That is the truth. LOL. Isn't lying funny? I am not lying. I did not type it. And, that weird stuff that happens (a lot) I do not like it. I think that I will never like it.
There are gremlins living in every computer and every web site. Normally they are too distracted by all the possibilities to bother us. Sometimes they notice us and then it's six of one half-dozen of the other. But later on today I might be dozing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Also, you reminded me of this as well. Sometimes the past was so much fun.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A spendy machete I bought last year...or was it this year...doesn't
work as well as I expected. It's too heavy. The handle isn't right,
but that's fixable. Still, I might just sell it

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As long as the driving laws in Cali aren't too different from Indiana I'll be getting my California driver's license of Monday. I applied to a couple jobs within walking distance (another new/first for me) and some data entry jobs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And it's weird living in a neighborhood and having neighbors all over the place. It's weird that it isn't that quiet here at night. And it's really weird living around more people than cows.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ever have someone butt dial you on the cell phone....well...Mrs Wu just purse dialed me from Xinjang China

Wu Wei

I prefer my cheap ones....with some modifications to the handle & blade.

Didn't even have to modify a thing. Got it from a barn sided junk store outside of Smethport Pa. And I was mistaken...which means it was not 20 year ago, it was closer to 40 years ago

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Didn't even have to modify a thing. Got it from a barn sided junk store outside of Smethport Pa. And I was mistaken...which means it was not 20 year ago, it was closer to 40 years ago
The handles seldom fit my hands well, so some grinding....some taping...& my hands are happier.
Also the edge profile is always too blunt.
After fixing the above, I add a sharpened hook so that I can snag briars & cut/pull them.
Finally, I paint them yellow so that they're visible if dropped.

Wu Wei

The handles seldom fit my hands well, so some grinding....some taping...& my hands are happier.
Also the edge profile is always too blunt.
After fixing the above, I add a sharpened hook so that I can snag briars & cut/pull them.
Finally, I paint them yellow so that they're visible if dropped.

I just used it to cut brush out of the way on the tree farm I use to work on