• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As no one is hiring me and I'll be on disabilities until I establish my own thing, I'm doing colored streaks in my hair again. I'll definitely start with green, but I may try something else after that.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
As no one is hiring me and I'll be on disabilities until I establish my own thing, I'm doing colored streaks in my hair again. I'll definitely start with green, but I may try something else after that.
Do you find colored streaks make a big difference?

I've only had one job interview, in which I was hired(I kept that job for a long time). I had blue hair(wore pulled back), wore black slacks and a black sleeveless shirt. No longer remember what shoes.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Those ones yes. But sprints on a dirt track track are fun because they slide rather than turn and they are intense and short races.
And some drag races. Like nitro bikes. I'm still trying to figure out where thise guys stash their balls because they must be gigantic.
Want insane...look at many motorcycle races
Ice racing is particularly nuts
mbziTj9.gif

and the cafe racers, in a turn, at that speed.....
racing-battle.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey I have Filamentary Keratitis....but I was told it is getting better..... which is good...because no one told me I had it in the first place....Knew I had dry eye disease....did not know about Filamentary Keratitis