• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

We Never Know

No Slack
Why not put solar panels over parking lots instead of land that could be used for something else. They would shade a lot of the concrete and asphalt, which would retain less heat to radiate out and they would also provide shade for the cars.

IMG_20240714_204132.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
Why not put solar panels over parking lots instead of land that could be used for something else. They would shade a lot of the concrete and asphalt, which would retain less heat to radiate out and they would also provide shade for the cars.

View attachment 94185
This is brilliant! I wish I had good ideas, but my tuna-based children's breakfast cereal failed horribly, except among families with cats.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
study solar energy in college...... it was rather interesting..... just one of many things I studied in college that I found more interesting than computers...... yet I went into computers....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
study solar energy in college...... it was rather interesting..... just one of many things I studied in college that I found more interesting than computers...... yet I went into computers....
I wound up with computers and liked it. You? Let's just say you stumbled and fell and could not get out of what you fell in to.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If you all don't hear from me anymore, its because I ate the entire cake Mom sent me, and went into a coma and died.

Not to worry, I went out like I wanted and am probably in a better place now.
Clearly there was a lot of emotion in that cake eating. But we don't want you to check out this soon.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile there's a political context to this image if you want to see then follow the link otherwise...

flooded-road-GETTY.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Clearly there was a lot of emotion in that cake eating. But we don't want you to check out this soon.
No emotion... the cake is just damned good.

Can I just go into a coma for a few weeks, then? I'd like a break.

Scratch that... I'd return to a mess.

*sigh*

No rest for the wicked.

Just extra pounds, I guess.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

View attachment 94185
That's common here. At first I thought they were just awnings to have shade to park in. Then someone said they'd be by the solar panels. What solar panels? That's when I learned.