• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Return of Christ

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

John Peter and James were told by Jesus not to talk about the Transfiguration until after His resurrection. And they all speak of the Transfiguration in their gospels after Jesus’ resurrection.

Peace all ways,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Or... a "chocker" full of the reality of what happens when people become part of an organized religion. They say they "believe". They can go to meetings and act all holy. But what do they do to apply the principles and moral standards in their everyday life? You Baha'is have your exemplar. How well are you doing at following his example? How many Baha'is are actually diligently trying to follow his example?
But there's more to the Baha'is "elixir" than morals codes. I've questioned, yes, and doubted, that the Baha'i peace plan will work. Right from the start it expects the nations of the world to disarm. I've asked Baha'is what is going to happen if one nation, or a group of nations, hide their weapons? All the other nations would have disarmed, and then these other nations then rise up. How are the "peaceful" disarmed nations going to stop them?
But what if it's not a nation, but people within many nations? We have that situation right here in the U.S. Their are people stockpiling weapons... They are expecting the government to come and try and take their guns. They are ready to fight back. What if they pretend to go along with the peace plan and let their nation and all others to disarm, then, at some point, they forcibly take control. Who's going to be able to stop them?
Anyway, by moral and loving all you want. But there's a lot of people that belong to a religion that aren't all that holy and spiritual. They don't follow all the rules prescribed by their religion...............................
Before Pres. Johnson was President he said ' whoever has the ultimate position has the ultimate power '
This could have been in connection to the 'space race' because whoever controls Earth from outer space has the Ultimate Position/Power
In high school we were taught that the Russian definition of Peace (peaceful co-existence) was the whole world under Russia
Thus, only through divine involvement into mankind's affairs can there be, will there be, Peace on Earth - Isaiah 2:4; Micah 4:3-4

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Peace to all,
John Peter and James were told by Jesus not to talk about the Transfiguration until after His resurrection. And they all speak of the Transfiguration in their gospels after Jesus’ resurrection.Peace to all,Stephen Andrew
..... and it is good to keep in mind that the Transfiguration was a VISION - Matthew 17:9 - a preview Vision of Matthew 25:31 B

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True UraVIPtome, thanks.

The logic follows, the transfiguration is the second coming of the body of God into the image of the father as one in being, right?

The logic to me is mankind is created mortal in the spirit and the flesh and the gift becomes Where we are able to stand as Baptized immortal and incorruptible, and from the autonomy of the church of the body of Christ self righteous and justified as confirmed sanctified through penance and sacrifice through the fulfilled spirit to finally become again as one being in His image.

In logic The real intelligence of creation is what manifest eternity without failure. The one intelligence that never fails is, what would Jesus do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality.

This is the logic that I get out of the gospels and life in general.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

He promised a more abundant life on earth and eternal life in heaven.

We know to keep the doors open to the Church of God for all mankind as one in being together.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
B
Not the UN .. maybe the G7. :expressionless:
..or maybe China .. maybe Russia .. G-d knows best.
From my understanding as to what I have read, It is foretold in the Baha'i Writings that when the Lesser Peace arrives, which will be born out of the destruction of a 3rd world conflict, that includes many civil conflicts coinciding with an event that will cause the limbs of mankind to quake, it will result in a new movement to build a world federation of nations, who will disarm the nations and set national boarders (Only arms required for internal policing will be retained by nations). Each nation will elect representatives to that federation who will control an international police force that will enact the international laws.

At this time it will be decided that religion is the major cause of conflict and a move will be made to do away with religion, this may have already started at grass roots level.

This move will not work, it is already doomed to failure, the concept itself is erroneous and when the failure is eventually noted, it is then that the Nations will look towards religion for the answers.

Baha'u'llah has said that this is when the Baha'i Faith will exit from obscurity. The oneness of the Religions will be born into the minds of the majority, we will find a unity in our diversity.

So all we can do, is build the vision of the future now, all those who see that future already live that future, they see themselves as citizens of one country, the planet earth, proud to be of the nation they were born in, proud to be the lovers of all humanity, proud to embrace the oneness behind all God's Faiths, humbled to impart the virtues and morals into their lives and not to support divisional politics and conflicts.

Regards Tony

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True, it is in the teachings of God in fulfilled faith and morality.

The Divine Logic knew that being in the world but not of it would be difficult, but he rigged the outcome for people created mortal, becoming incorruptible and immortal and becoming again, glorified and transfigured by His Will's becoming Power from Heaven.
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

In logic, The Ack delivers the New Body, the Exodus, Greek for The Road Out, as one in Being, fulfilled Eternal Love, His Passion.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
Peace to all,

He promised a more abundant life on earth and eternal life in heaven.

We know to keep the doors open to the Church of God for all mankind as one in being together.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
I see the church was to be built on this wisdom.

Matthew 16:13-20
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

So the Chruch will be built on the fact that Jesus is "Christ", an "Annointed One".

Thus the doors of this church is the door to all Faiths who God has Annointed. This is the fulfillment of these verses.

Christianity has to embrace all the Sheep of all the Folds.

John 10:1616 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

At this time, in this age "Gods Name will be One"

Zechariah 14:9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

That name will not be Jesus and only those that accept the 'New Name', will be able to embrace the concept of the Oneness of God.

Rev 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

Revelation 3:12 “Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God: and I will write on him My new name”

Lots can be offered, as this is the "Day of God".

Peace be with you and all, Regards Tony

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace for all,

Thanks for The Words.
To me The logic of Baptism is that Baptism is a sacrament from death of life in the new Baptismal name selected at Baptism. A new name and now a new being, in the New Body, We are Baptized in logic in our spirit as sanctified through the flesh for the soul of our being in the Body of Christ. We become into the Body of Christ as immortal and incorruptible, from created and failed mortal in the flesh and spirits from the created beings of Adam and Eve. And as Baptized into the Church we become Logically sanctified and ready for entry right then as Baptized with a new name and a New Body with a sanctified Holy Spirit being becoming reimaged, in the pattern of infallibility in Our Soul. We are Spotless like Christ at the Epiphany, the manifestation of God in Man as Christ as glorified in the flesh and sprit in the soul of the Body of His Being by St John the Baptist in the River Jordan when Christ was Baptized. We know He is sanctified from The Holy Spirit Person in being through His Flesh for His Soul in the Body of God when God said, "Behold, my Son in whom I am well pleased." To me this is the logical state of the sanctified being in the sanctified spirit through the sanctified flesh becoming as confirmed sanctified and immortal and incorrultible to become again glorified and transfigured into the image of the Creator, God the Father in One God, through three persons, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit in the "RI" real intelligence of Creation.

In logic we see all mankind as a Son of God, as united together with the Father and The Son to become again in His Image as One in Being through the Power of The Holy Spirit.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
This question is for non-believers of the Christian faith. All Christians believe that Christ will return. When you hear them say this what do you think it really means?
It is one of the tenets of Christian faith, I think it is total rubbish ... but I'm an atheist, so didn't believe he existed in the first place.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

To me in logic, he has already returned and left the Paraclete, The Holy Spirit person in being as the new spirit that manifests infallibly through the flesh in the soul of the transfigured being in the Body of God.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
It is one of the tenets of Christian faith, I think it is total rubbish ... but I'm an atheist, so didn't believe he existed in the first place.
I think it’s rubbish too but I also think it’s a story meant to reflect our true savior who is on earth in the flesh right now.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

True, and perhaps the greatest story ever told, in faith.

"As the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father: and I lay down my life for my sheep."

All things are delivered to me by my Father. And no one knoweth the Son, but the Father: neither doth any one know the Father, but the Son, and he to whom it shall please the Son to reveal him.

Logically, theologically, He is on the Earth right now as the Paraclete, the Holy Spirit person in the soul of our being. The Holy Spirit Person is the spirit, the ghost He gave up at the cross for all to share as one in being, when He said, from the Cross, "It is Finished." Fulfilled faith and morality as The Paraclete. In logic to me The Holy Spirit being is the person of the real intelligence of creation in the spirit for all to share and is the real intelligence the "RI" in logic in the pattern, becoming the image of the Creator, God, The Father of the infallible universe into the fulfiled Body of God, through our flesh for the soul of our Body as the will of God, as what would Jesus do in all cases of fulfilled, faith, and morality.

In logic we see all mankind as a Son of God, born again and saved, as united together with the Father and The Son to become again in His Image as One in Being.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited:

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Peace to all,
True UraVIPtome, thanks.
The logic follows, the transfiguration is the second coming of the body of God into the image of the father as one in being, right?
The logic to me is mankind is created mortal in the spirit and the flesh and the gift becomes Where we are able to stand as Baptized immortal and incorruptible, and from the autonomy of the church of the body of Christ self righteous and justified as confirmed sanctified through penance and sacrifice through the fulfilled spirit to finally become again as one being in His image.
In logic The real intelligence of creation is what manifest eternity without failure. The one intelligence that never fails is, what would Jesus do in all cases of fulfilled faith and morality.
This is the logic that I get out of the gospels and life in general.
Peace always,
Stephen Andrew
I find Jesus comes as a King for us (Matt. 25:34) meaning: being King or ruler of God's Kingdom ( thy kingdom come........ )
Jesus will be King of God's Kingdom for a thousand years - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26

I also find there is a difference between being immortal and having everlasting life
For example: mortal Adam could live forever as long as Adam did Not break God's Law of Genesis 2:17
Law breaker Adam passed down his adamic sin and death to us
Because we are innocent of what fallen-father Adam did is a reason why God sent Jesus to Earth for us
Jesus' ransom (Matt. 20:28) opened the door to everlasting life for most of us on Earth - John 3:13
ALL the ones named in God's Hall of Fame - Hebrews 11:13,39 - are still asleep til Resurrection Day
They are Not part of the New Covenant that opened up Heaven for some. People like those of Luke 22:28-30
They are Not the meek to inherit the Earth, but are the saints/holy ones of Daniel 7:18 who inherit Heaven
Thus, we are speaking about two (2) hopes: One earthly for most of mankind. One heavenly for some
This is why although one Flock, Jesus has both: (1) 'a little flock' (Luke 12:32 ) and (2) 'other sheep ' John 10:16
The living ' other sheep' at Jesus' coming Glory Time are alive on Earth and can remain alive on Earth ( everlasting life on Earth )
Those who God classes as saints or holy ones ' little flock' will have a heavenly resurrection - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10; Daniel 7:18
They (the little flock) will govern over Earth with Christ over the humble meek (other sheep) who will inherit the Earth forever

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Not the UN .. maybe the G7.
..or maybe China .. maybe Russia .. G-d knows best.
Yes, I also think God knows best ( Father Knows Best )
The 8th king (Rev. 17:11 ) is a composite king, so to speak, so No, Not one country China nor Russia, nor etc.
However, Russia does seem to act like the modern day as the King of the North - Daniel 11:13, 15, 40,44

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
From my understanding as to what I have read, It is foretold in the Baha'i Writings that when the Lesser Peace arrives, which will be born out of the destruction of a 3rd world conflict, that includes many civil conflicts coinciding with an event that will cause the limbs of mankind to quake, it will result in a new movement to build a world federation of nations, who will disarm the nations and set national boarders (Only arms required for internal policing will be retained by nations). Each nation will elect representatives to that federation who will control an international police force that will enact the international laws.
At this time it will be decided that religion is the major cause of conflict and a move will be made to do away with religion, this may have already started at grass roots level.................................................................................................................................
So all we can do, is build the vision of the future now, all those who see that future already live that future, they see themselves as citizens of one country, the planet earth, proud to be of the nation they were born in, proud to be the lovers of all humanity,...............................................
In Scripture Jesus is Prince of Peace, so when the powers that be are saying, " Peace and Security......" -1st Thess. 5:2-3- I suppose one could say it is the coming 'Lesser Peace' before the outbreak of the great tribulation of Rev. 7:14
Mankind will quake (as out of fear) and so does the Earth quake - Luke 21:11

Perhaps, even now, 'it will be decided that religion is the major cause of conflict and a move will be made to do away with religion..... '
Yes, now 'possibly at a grass roots level' because when religion meddles in world affairs it puts itself on UN radar, so to speak
Thus, an anti-religious atmosphere, in feelings and attitude, can create a reason for action to be taken
( many religious people ( symbolic 'waters' - Rev. 17:1,15 - are drying up spiritually )
Thus, with backing the UN can be made strong and prove to be God's arm of the law in carrying out His will
Jesus too had a vision of the future as found at Psalms 37:9-11; 22:26 at Matthew 5:5
Jesus too has citizens subjects of one planet Earth, and proud to be of the theocratic nation aka God's Kingdom especially at baptism
Notice what Jesus' love and care will do at Psalm 72:8, 12-14

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Thus, with backing the UN can be made strong and prove to be God's arm of the law in carrying out His will..
You're confused .. G-d does not wish evil .. it's mankind who "carry out their will".
The fact that armageddon is prophesized, does NOT mean that it's "G-d's will".

Not directly, in any case .. it's G-d's will that He tests us, and is aware of what we choose.

Andrew Stephen

Stephen Andrew
Premium Member
Peace to all,

The Logic of the Tree of Knowledge is in created, and fulfilled love.
We know it's not God's fault becuse we all would have done the same thing.
To me the logic is for Adam to choose to not live forever without the love of Eve and to take and eat of the fruit of created love from the Tree of Knowledge to die with the Mortal created Love of Eve, Because the New Adam fulfills Love Eternal through His Passion in The New Eve.

The created love through the mortal failed authority and spirit and life of Adam and Eve is fulfilled by the New Adam in the New Eve through Body of Immortality by the fulfilled love of Christ, His Passion, together with the Father and The Son and all mankind transfigured as One in Being.

To me in logic, what is created in failed mortal Adam and Eve is in the fall form Eternal mortal life on earth. They had everything, not hard work, no heavy pains of childbirth, no sickness and no sorrow, no pains of aging and eventually no death, as long as they had access to the tree of Life in the Garden. What was their sin? Adam is created mortal and eternal in the Garden of Eden and names all of the animals and is the Authority
of all in the garden and told not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and he is told by God, Do not eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, placing him as Authority. This places Adam as Authority of all of the Spirit and Life on Earth. Yet there was not much spirit and life as a lonely being. He could live forever alone as boss of nothing, perhaps in logic without an Eve.

To me, this is the logical tree of Knowledge of To Have or Have Not Love, bringing either good and or evil. Adam had everything he wanted and all the food forever, no pains severe, no sickness and no death of the flesh or soul. Yet he could not recreate. Everything in the Garden is named and God can communicate directly with him. But God saw this being with all, yet nothing and said, I will create him a partner for him to be able to pro create with and placed him into a deep sleep. God took out his rib, Greek for whole side, and separated him into two separate but equal powers, as Authority, Adam and Spirit and Life, Eve. They were Equal and separate in the power of creation as Authority, Adam and Spirit and Life, Eve together. When he awoke, he noticed a being in the garden He had not yet named and it was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen, naming her Eve, mother of all the living. And told her what God said, for when the command was given to Adam, she did not exist as spirit and life separated from Adam as Authority. Adam had to tell Eve, spirit and Life not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil because she was not in existence when the command from God was given.

To me in the logic the serpent perhaps told her she will know like God what is the spirit and life of the real garden. This is the knowledge of choice and allows Adam and Eve to know of all of the gifts of true spirit and life in the real garden to come and The full tastes of the fruits of the spirit, the power in the storms of life combined with the peace and real tranquility of life and spirit in the fullness of God as fulfilled authority of all of spirit and life in the newly fulfilled Garged to come. The knowledge of ggood and evil is to know fully good and evil of the full 4 seasons of the weathers of earth and of the knowledge of failed authority and spirit and life as failed created mortal love when Eve decided to give up her mortal eternal life to bring all spirit and life as love to Adam, all of the spirit and life of created love. She gave up her life to bring spirit and life to Adam.

And logically as authority, Adam was watching, helpless and unable to be her choosing will for her alone chose to bring spirit and life to Adam, but death to herself, through choice. She gave up her life to give spirit and life to Adam. So in logic, what was Adam's only sin? He had a choice, to live alone forever without the love of Eve or to take and eat of the fruit of created love, the fruit she gave him and die with the love of Eve, together, choice creates the greatest gift when Adam gives up, fails on his Authority for the Spirit and Life of Eve. And through the choice of Adam, we have the creation of the greatest gift, love created from the failed authority of Adam. But what is failed we all know because we all would have all done the same thing, choose the Love of Eve of failed creation of spirit and life rather than living alone forever without the Love of Created Eve. And God fulfills the failed Authority and Spirit and Life of Adam and Eve through the New Adam, Christ through The New Eve, The Eternal Body of God as fulfilled eternal love in His Passion. Through the New Eve in the Body of Christ we become sanctified immortal and incorruptible from the new spirit through the new flesh for the souls of all being from mortal and corrupt spirits and flesh of Adam and Eve through the living waters of Baptism and we as one in being together with the Father and the Son, through Communion with Him in Penance and Sacrifice are re-Confirned Sanctified becoming again glorified and transfigured into the image of the Creator, God the Father as one in being by the Power through the Holy Spirit.

Peace always,
Stephen Andrew

Last edited: