• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is no such thing as a gay Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

standing_alone

literal visionary said:
Yeah nice work copying and pasting someone elses work

bla

Hence why I put the links to the sight. Why don't you actually take the time to read them? Maybe you'll learn something. But I guess you're not really into learning. You're only here to incite and spread hate.

Abram

Abraham
standing_alone said:
No, I think homosexuality is condoned by the Bible. This is not just a misunderstanding. There is plenty of verses that will show this. If you twist and torchere a piece of text enough it will tell you anything you want it to. You must take in the complete book and compare the meaning throughout the Bible.

And I'm always right so you must listen to me and my Baptist believing ways.
"Repent" for the end times are near" *as I run off with my sandwich billboard that says Jesus saves*

literal visionary

Hence why I put the links to the sight. Why don't you actually take the time to read them? Maybe you'll learn something. But I guess you're not really into learning. You're only here to incite and spread hate.

Hate I hate noone and nothing, i read the first half,
but uh im wathing Tv so ill have to prove you wrong later.
get over yourself, what makes you think your good enough for me to hate,
cummon I don't even hate hitler

Abram

Abraham
EnhancedSpirit said:
Ad hominem, have you been hanging around with Angellous, and JayHawke too much. Those are words for the debate masters. I thought you were more the trickster type. :p

Sorry, completely off topic. Threads like this bother me. I just don't see how someone can call themself a Christian then delibritely go against Christ's teaching. Jesus never said you would go to hell for loving someone of the same sex. He did in fact promote love of all type. And he also specifically said JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED. Why do so many 'christians' ignore the obvious message of Jesus and replace it with their opinions?
Because we love to air our own opinions. At least I do.;)
</IMG></IMG>

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
EnhancedSpirit said:
Ad hominem, have you been hanging around with Angellous, and JayHawke too much. Those are words for the debate masters. I thought you were more the trickster type. :p

Sorry, completely off topic. Threads like this bother me. I just don't see how someone can call themself a Christian then delibritely go against Christ's teaching. Jesus never said you would go to hell for loving someone of the same sex. He did in fact promote love of all type. And he also specifically said JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED. Why do so many 'christians' ignore the obvious message of Jesus and replace it with their opinions?
frubals when i can, my Alt. rock love, frubals! :D

literal visionary

Id rather read the original translations

No, I think homosexuality is condoned by the Bible. This is not just a misunderstanding. There is plenty of verses that will show this. If you twist and torchere a piece of text enough it will tell you anything you want it to. You must take in the complete book and compare the meaning throughout the Bible.

And I'm always right so you must listen to me and my Baptist believing ways.
"Repent" for the end times are near" *as I run off with my sandwich billboard that says Jesus saves*

people some things are wrong and, you know Im getting pretty bored so

REading the bible only works if you have a conscience

I bet youve never even thought about yourself as wrong,

And the little link above ooh, im shaking in my space boots,
Ive studied this subject my whole life, I have stacks and stacks of info , proof, against your own beliefs,
but im not going to type e very little thing out because my arm doesn't work, and something tells me that you still wouldn't believe

because you want to believe yourself so badly youll reach out and grasp at anything, because you want to justify yourlifestyle

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
literal visionary said:
Ive studied this subject my whole life, I have stacks and stacks of info , proof, against your own beliefs,
since when did faith need to be proven?

Bishka

Veteran Member
literal visionary said:
If your living in a country that has tv your not innocent because you have the tools to seek out enlightenment.

What does this have to do with anything?

standing_alone

literal visionary said:

Then why don't you provide some, instead of criticizing me?

but im not going to type e very little thing out because my arm doesn't work, and something tells me that you still wouldn't believe

How convenient.

literal visionary said:
because you want to justify yourlifestyle

What "lifestyle?" Being gay? Is that what my "lifestyle" is limited to? Oh please.

Abram

Abraham
literal visionary said:
Id rather read the original translations

people some things are wrong and, you know Im getting pretty bored so

REading the bible only works if you have a conscience

I bet youve never even thought about yourself as wrong,

And the little link above ooh, im shaking in my space boots,

because you want to believe yourself so badly youll reach out and grasp at anything, because you want to justify yourlifestyle
Hey sweet heart I'm one of the few people that agree with you here. (almost) I just think you have a terrible way of debating but I think it's just because your young. Life its self is the best teacher and until you live for a while you can't tell people what you think then get mad when they tell you what they think.

I realy would wear a Jesus Saves sign while walking in New York.

literal visionary

since when did faith need to be proven?

it doesn't,

in the end all we have is our faith, but I need constant mental stimulation so
I like to read, like to back up my point,because i like to argue
Ancient history, religion, science, medical textbooks,

Personally Ive gone throughlike three public libraries.
Religion and history iinterests me

Bishka

Veteran Member
literal visionary said:
If you wear a garment of two fabrics, in defiance of Leviticus, does that mean you're not a Christian?

this law is a dead given, the bible has a fiew things like not eating pork in there
but times change,

But the important aspects of the bible stay true through the ages,
occurances like these ar e few and far between,

besides maybe this was an misinterpretation,

or maybe we should where robes,
personally i think jeans chafe

I highlighted two parts of your response that will make your argument moot. Times change, well lookyey there, you said it yourself, times change.

You also said that perhaps it was a misinterpreations, well duh. Look how many churches are out there, see how many versions of the Bible there are. You interpretation of the Bible is just a correct as the next persons according to your scewered logic.

Bishka

Veteran Member
literal visionary said:
sorry I watch tv and I have fibromyaliga, so i cant use my left arm till it unstiffs, why do you think im talking to you losers?

1 - The hilighted part is extremley unchristian and nobody believes a word you say

2 - Insulting and name-calling is against forum rules. I'd watch out if I were you.

literal visionary

Hey sweet heart I'm one of the few people that agree with you here. (almost) I just think you have a terrible way of debating but I think it's just because your young. Life its self is the best teacher and until you live for a while you can't tell people what you think then get mad when they tell you what they think.

I know but iM just a hard person Im very very, tempermental
your right but its in my family, IM german and mexican
almost everything ive ever said have has been forceful or yelled

get mad when they tell you what they think.

im not mad, im just atrouble maker and i like to stir people,
i know its wrong but im just that way

Abram

Abraham
beckysoup61 said:
I highlighted two parts of your response that will make your argument moot. Times change, well lookyey there, you said it yourself, times change.

You also said that perhaps it was a misinterpreations, well duh. Look how many churches are out there, see how many versions of the Bible there are. You interpretation of the Bible is just a correct as the next persons according to your scewered logic.
I've keep hearing this moot word? Whats a moot

Bishka

Veteran Member
literal visionary said:
never said such a thing,

some parts of the bible are literal some are symbolic, use a open eye and listen to what god tells you

Exactly. Some are literal and some are symbolic. Which means everything is up to open interpretation by ANYONE who plans to interpret the Bible, like yourself, myself, and anyone else who interprets the Bible.

Bishka

Veteran Member
literal visionary said:
wisdom? more like inane blather

Whats with the 1 liners
If you cant bring any weighty arguments to the table why are you even here?
To diss on people or agrree with liberal?

Please say im stupid or g 2 hell again!
or maybe you can just nod your head and agree w others like a mindless brainwashed drone th

Insult, after insult after insult. Do you have anything of worth to bring to this argument other then gays aren't Christians or do you plan on insulting us over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.