• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump commutes sentence of Alice Marie Johnson

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
How accomplished. No wonder she's so esteemed.

Excuse me not "Rj" I meant Ray J....

wenn267904.jpg

David T

Premium Member
Me too, especially for weed. There are folks who became over night millionaires where it is legal. Meanwhile, there are people from those same states still serving sentences for possession.
That is the craziest especially possession.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I can see the idea of first offense for some crimes but when you are involved with gangs and drugs first offense many times simply means it's the first time you got caught.
But it is not like she was the kingpin. She ain’t El Chapo. She was a low level messenger. I am not excusing what she did, but it is not like she is going to go back into crime now.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No. Like you guys don't get it. This is the same so-called president who pardoned a sailor who admitted to being found guilty for taking classified pictures of a submarine. This is the same guy who claims he could pardoned himself. I'm not impressed, his failures as a president will always overshadow what he has done in his presidency. I mean you guys can praise the man for bringing back 7lb 8oz baby Jesus back and I'd still wont be impressed.
First off I did not praise the man. I noted how rarely that he gets anything right. In no way at all did I discount his screw ups. But sadly you have just demonstrated that you cannot treat the man fairly. If by some miracle he actually started to be a decent President you would still condemn him.

I would still like to see him out of office, but Pence is not much better.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
First off I did not praise the man.

The comment about praising him for bringing back 7lb 8oz baby Jesus was to be facetious, but also indirectly saying he could show me something divine and mind bending and I still would not be impressed with Trump. That is what I was saying.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The comment about praising him for bringing back 7lb 8oz baby Jesus was to be facetious, but also indirectly saying he could show me something divine and mind bending and I still would not be impressed with Trump. That is what I was saying.
Correct, you admitted to being irrational.

The proper way to judge him would be based on his whole term, not just the parts that you hate.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Correct, you admitted to being irrational.

The proper way to judge him would be based on his whole term, not just the parts that you hate.

Look, Trump is a racist SOB it is not the parts I dislike but the whole. Who gives a damn what this man does. He can free the whole damn prison population but it does not undo what this man has done in his life that I have found deplorable. Ultimately that is my point and not just my point but millions of other people believe the same as I do.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Look, Trump is a racist SOB it is not the parts I dislike but the whole. Who gives a damn what this man does. He can free the whole damn prison population but it does not undo what this man has done in his life that I have found deplorable. Ultimately that is my point and not just my point but millions of other people believe the same as I do.

There is no doubt that Trump is racist and that he has harmed others, but I don't think that he has done damage so bad that he can't atone for it.

Can you be, specific, or are your complaints arising from your own racism?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
There is no doubt that Trump is racist and that he has harmed others, but I don't think that he has done damage so bad that he can't atone for it.

Can you be, specific, or are your complaints arising from your own racism?

Oh I love the stupid deflection tactic of pointing out racism=racism

I wonder who came up with such an idiotic way of thinking.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Wait minute, Lets say some hypothetical President shoots somebody on 5th avenue during his first 100 days, and then for the rest of his term turns out to be a pretty good President. Such a President would be a murderer. Correct?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Wait minute, Lets say some hypothetical President shoots somebody on 5th avenue during his first 100 days, and then for the rest of his term turns out to be a pretty good President. Such a President would be a murderer. Correct?
Yes, and one would judge his term with regards to him being a murderer. That would set the bar extremely high for him.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh I think I found it.....Next time put a damn question mark if you're asking a question. To answer it, I'd say I'm surprised he is turning around but I'd still be skeptical.
Sorry, using a tablet that changes correct words more often than it changes incorrect words. Sometimes punctuation is lost in the process.