• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waltz family members are supporting Trump.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
What does it say, exactly?

This is my fourth time asking.

the quote was posted along with the link
How so? On what? Can you be less vague?

Maybe his brother is the extremist. Do you know anything about him at all?

you could start here:

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will have to defend draconian decisions and glaring errors he made as a state leader in the COVID pandemic after being selected by Kamala Harris on Tuesday as the 2024 Democratic vice presidential candidate.

Kenny

Premium Member
My, look at the fake outrage and you make one false claim after another and refuse to admit error, or even try to defend yourself.

You make false claims, you get exposed, just leave it snd never repeat it.

You have yet to give the sources for your inflammatory and gaslighting statements.

So what are you?

We Never Know

No Slack

Shows not all of them are drinking the Kool aid. They know the country is in dire straits.

If you haven't figured it out by now... Lets recap.

Trump's family member goes against him. To the left that's a big deal.
Walz's family member goes against him. To the left that's a so what.

Some republicans support Harris. To the left that's a big deal.
Some democrats support Trump. To the left that's a so what.

Etc, etc.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
And we know that you guys ignore Trump's sexual assault and felony convictions every single time they're brought up.
It's more telling than you seem to know. And extremely off-putting and alarming.
And Trump is not in jail. Don't forget that.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
the quote was posted along with the link
I'm not looking for a quote. I'm looking for your response to my question about what this says about Walz.
you could start here:

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will have to defend draconian decisions and glaring errors he made as a state leader in the COVID pandemic after being selected by Kamala Harris on Tuesday as the 2024 Democratic vice presidential candidate.

This makes him an extremist, how?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Tape recorders have a habit of accurately recording what they hear. Wish MAGAs could do that.
Wish Democrats actually had actual recordings and videos of Trump rather than hearing things like, "This person heard that through another person who heard that , and this guy says he saw Trump do this and say that ..and it must be true"..blah blah blah.

Kenny

Premium Member
So TF what? Is Tim Walz obliged to run on a platform of "I'll do whatever my brother says?" Then let the bloody brother run!

And for the record, because his brother disagrees with him doesn't make his brother right and Tim wrong. This is usually not a hard thing for most people to understand.
It isn’t just him. Democrats are changing parties or becoming independents because they have gone so far left that it is just a hop, skip and a jump into marxism. It is almost around the corner.

I’m reminded of how Canada is stripping rights of people to where, if not for its Supreme Court, they would have made a further mess of your country, Not to mention when free speech by the truckers were violated by dictatorship-like measures.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It isn’t just him. Democrats are changing parties or becoming independents because they have gone so far left that it is just a hop, skip and a jump into marxism. It is almost around the corner.

I’m reminded of how Canada is stripping rights of people to where, if not for its Supreme Court, they would have made a further mess of your country, Not to mention when free speech by the truckers were violated by dictatorship-like measures.
Canada is not stripping anyone's rights. LOL
I have more rights than a lot of American women at this point, unfortunately for them.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
If you haven't figured it out by now... Lets recap.

Trump's family member goes against him. To the left that's a big deal.
Walz's family member goes against him. To the left that's a so what.

Some republicans support Harris. To the left that's a big deal.
Some democrats support Trump. To the left that's a so what.

Etc, etc.
And vise-versa. Now you can't be an equal opportunity offender if you leave someone out. :sunglasses:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Again… the quote is about what Walz.
Good grief.

I'm talking about you answering a question I asked you like 3 pages ago.

"So, to ask again, for a third time, what do you think this says about Tim Walz, exactly? You said it said something about him."

Because it was extreme? Ohhhh… I understand, nothing that I write will ever be good enough. my mistake.
What's extreme about it? That's the question. How? Why?

Most countries in the world did what Walz did.

Trump's pathetic actions and lack of response were the outlier. Not Walz's actions and response.