• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Age Is Acceptable To Identify As The Opposite Sex?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
As I said before, If I mistake a woman for a man due to how she presents herself, when she corrects me, I apologize and refer to her as a woman. Now if they say they are a Xi, Zu, they/them, etc. that's different; in that case I only refer to their biology which is either male or female.
Rude and disrespectful, but your choice. I doubt you will care that such disrespect earns you distrust and suspicion from us nonbinary folks.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The doctor has NO say in the matter, he is required to declare the sex he determined.

No; it is listed on the birth certificate. We're saying the same thing, you're just using the wrong words

If the doctor assigned, he would have the option to declare a person with a penis as female.
Yes, the doctor uses established criteria to assign the sex of each newborn.

YOU claim I am using the wrong words simply because you dislike the use of certain words.

The doctor assigns according to the criteria of assigning sex at birth.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
What studies? Name them.

Jack L. Turban, 2021 Factors Leading to “Detransition” Among Transgender and Gender Diverse People in the United States: A Mixed-Methods Analysis
85% of the over 7,000 transgender individuals interviewed indicated that their reason for detransitioning by transgendered people is pressure from family.
I thought your camp insisted that detransitioning was rare?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Interesting view. Is it the same way that you became confused about what you are? Did the world "imply" something to you, and then you, smart as you are, took that as your guiding line?
Confused about who I am? You go from saying I'm like a todler who needs protected and now you have audacity to claim you know me better than I know myself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
When there is a consistency between what I experience with my 5 senses and what everybody else experiences with their 5 senses, I call that real. This can't be compared to God claims.
Real, lol. Humans suck at interpretating the world (it's been documented many times that people witnessing the same event will recount it differently). Amd what is real, anyways? That chair you're sitting on is not as it seems.

Argentbear

your mind reading skills are weak.
Fortunately my reading skills are just fine and I have yet to read any attempt on your part to back up your claims.

My people reading skills say this means your claims are a pile of bull excrement.

icehorse

Premium Member
Fortunately my reading skills are just fine and I have yet to read any attempt on your part to back up your claims.

My people reading skills say this means your claims are a pile of bull excrement.
I must have missed the memo stating that you were in charge of interrogations?

You made a request of me, and I'm asking for some context from you before I respond.

Now you're resorting to personal attacks? Got it.

Argentbear

I thought your camp insisted that detransitioning was rare?
My Bad, the study looked at just over 17,000 transgendered individuals who pursued transitioning. of those 2200 report some history of detransitioning, 85% of these or 1750 of these say the reason for that choice was pressure from family to do so not form any sense of disappointment with transitioning. Dissatisfaction with transitioning accounted for less than 1 percent of those who chose to detransition.

Argentbear

I must have missed the memo stating that you were in charge of interrogations?

You made a request of me, and I'm asking for some context from you before I respond.
you asked an unrelated question.

The context is simple. You made a claim about "neutral" researchers and their studies.- name them
Now you're resorting to personal attacks? Got it.
Only responding in time and still...no support for your claims.

icehorse

Premium Member
you asked an unrelated question.

The context is simple. You made a claim about "neutral" researchers and their studies.- name them

Only responding in time and still...no support for your claims.
As long as you're pretending to be the interrogator in this conversation, we'll be at loggerheads.